3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
KiadawP wrote:
Sorry, but how do you get 15 zombies?

I only managed 11. What did I miss?

Legacy version of The Baron in standard gives 1 zombie per 300 str. Current version in league gives 1 per 500 str.
"
Fritso wrote:
"
KiadawP wrote:
Sorry, but how do you get 15 zombies?

I only managed 11. What did I miss?

Legacy version of The Baron in standard gives 1 zombie per 300 str. Current version in league gives 1 per 500 str.

I see. Got it
"
10011001 wrote:
"
Paldrom wrote:

Thanks for the answer buddy.

*To have a stone golem i need a red socket... I don't know what red gem i should remove for that. Same problem with "generosity support"

*Kingmaker are too expensive for now , but i know it's so necessary

*About ascendancy is worthy have "commander of darkness" better than bone barrier?

I've tried bone barrier, but I find that I prefer vaal molten shell over bone barrier... because MS lasts longer, which means it keeps me alive longer :). So instead of allocating bone barrier, I use commander of darkness... for the last 4 leagues. I used to run with carrion golem...had to change to stone golem.

You can also remove Born to Fight in your tree, but I did for from Juggernaut up to Heart of the Warrior, swapping out Soul of Steel for Diamond Skin.

You can move gems around, I have flesh and stone, discipline, maim supp, purity of elem (can also be removed if elem res capped) all linked to enlighten 3, I also have v.molten shell in the geofri (does not need to be linked to enlighten 3), which means you can have a 5L + 1 socket geofri and not ever needing a 6L. Dread Banner and Generosity Supp are linked together in either boots or gloves. Spirit Offering, Desecrate are in either boots or gloves. This still leaves you with 4 sockets to use. I use those for the v.skellies, stone golem, feeding frenzy and withering step. I don't use convocation, blasphemy, cyclone, phase run/haste ...haven't needed to in a while. I carry a flame dash in case I need to swap out feeding frenzy of the v.skellies. For Sirus, make sure you have at least one jewel with immunity from "corrupted blood".

One more tip... we can actually do maps with reflected physical damage. Swap out zombies, and put in the v.skellies in the 6L weapon. Put zombies together with the stone golem and raise them before going in. You'll have to keep raising skellies to keep fighting as they die...but they'll get you thru the map, zombies will just die on you in that type of map and there won't be enough time or mana to raise them to keep you alive.

good luck

I make some changes that you said me.

Also i change some passive skills, can't take writen in blood for now.

Can you see my equipment now?

(I have to change the rings and amulet to take more chaos resis)

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Paldrom?realm=pc

Thank you!
You can get the Watcher eye with gain 30-50 chaos damage when affected by Purity of Elements, & pair it with another stats like the XX faster start of energy shield when affected by discipline.

The price fluctuated but if you are patient, you may get it at a steal.

I got mine at 1ex with 45% chaos resist (after divine 2x ) & I can hit 60% Chaos resist. Feels so much better.
Hey guys I'm hesitating between SPEED FARMING SETUP (WHAT I MOSTLY PLAY WITH) and RANGED SPECTRES SETUP (SPECTACULARLY FUN).

Even with the spectres nerf in 3.13 this is still good for the ranged sepctres setup?

Please let me know which one I should go for between the two, thank you!

Edit: I also see that the CLUSTER STACKING SETUP build seems cool too, what's the DPS per zombie, anyone knows?
Last edited by AkaSnake13 on Feb 20, 2021, 4:01:06 PM
"
Paldrom wrote:

I make some changes that you said me.

Also i change some passive skills, can't take writen in blood for now.

Can you see my equipment now?

(I have to change the rings and amulet to take more chaos resis)

https://poe-profile.info/profile/Paldrom?realm=pc

Thank you!

nicely done.

you can take out sovereignty, it should still allow you to run 3 or 4 auras with an enlighten 3. I run with 4 auras - discipline, dread banner, flesh and stone blood stance, and finally purity of elements or aspect of avian with enlighten 3.

get spiritual command

get empower support minimum level 3, must aim to get level 4.

you could remove born to fight (plus the int and str) by joining diamond skin to warrior's blood. Just be sure to keep your str above 1000 for baron helm to keep working.

you could also save 2 skill points if you just allocate up to bloodless.

I am guessing you still need a little more chaos res. see if you can allocate any spare skill points in purity of flesh. Try to cap chaos res (75%) at some point. In the future, you could try getting the minion bow (with aspect of avian) so you can use a quiver to get more elem and chaos res, plus movement speed, but that weapon you have now should do the job for a while.

After that, you need to drive the witch around for battlefield testing see how it all feels now: cast skellies x3 into a pack (plus v.skellies in a boss fight so you have 50ish skellies), cast desecrate, cast spirit offering, cast molten shell (vaal MS if boss or heated fight), go in with withering step to wither the mobs. repeat. If you are using they of tul spectre, move around in the cloud for added protection. You could try smashing into a pack (OK at lower tier maps)...but a dense pack in a high risk map will get the witch killed. It's tanky...not invincible.

don't worry about written in blood for now, it's one of the last things I allocate (once I am done with the left side of the skill tree, I go to the right side).

also, look into "spectre bank". You can "save" spectres in your hideout using a level 28 pvp only character armed with a queens, raise spectre and desecrate and death attunement in skill tree. In case you lose your spectres, rather than hunt for them, get a second witch to store them for you. To save/restore, just desecrate in your hideout with the pvp witch and raise the spectre for storage, load your main character and do the same and start raising the spectres. I sometimes lose spectres when I pvp in the arena. :)

good luck.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 20, 2021, 6:38:25 PM
"
10011001 wrote:
One more tip... we can actually do maps with reflected physical damage. Swap out zombies, and put in the v.skellies in the 6L weapon.

Or you could just use Triad's Grip which go for 1c 4 linked atm and not bother with clumsy underpowered skeletons.
"
Jyzzzy wrote:
"
10011001 wrote:
One more tip... we can actually do maps with reflected physical damage. Swap out zombies, and put in the v.skellies in the 6L weapon.

Or you could just use Triad's Grip which go for 1c 4 linked atm and not bother with clumsy underpowered skeletons.

Good to know, will have to try that sometime, but swapping out the shaper's touch will sacrifice 16% of eHP. The skellies aren't underpowered when they're in a 6L chain.
Last edited by 10011001 on Feb 21, 2021, 12:27:09 AM
Hello, Can anyone explain how you can get a lab to enchant without losing the implicit on a boot like what I saw in this thread?

I am ready to upgrade my boots but do not want to screw up by losing my resist impliceit. Thanks.

Hey guys , always wanted to try a Baron Zombie build and finally came around doing that this league. Please let me know on what I can improve on my build, different view can always help.
Its not as tanky as I had expected it to be , still there are multiple upgrades pending. Should I go for divine flesh?
Edit: Also planning to get +1 min end charge on both rings
Edit2: Quality is missing on most of gems , kinda embarrassing that i dint notice earlier :(
Edit3: I really wanna use the Torrent reclamation , cant put it in yet

Pob: https://pastebin.com/eK70MtJH

Crafting in progress for this one.
Last edited by bluu_94 on Feb 21, 2021, 8:16:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info