3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Elocara wrote:
"
Ayanad wrote:

I'll start with the dying part. I'm at work right now and don't have access to POB but from looking at your tree i have a feeling you have the issues below.
1- you MUST hit 1000 strength. without it your zombies will not leech life for you and you cannot regen life because of geofries so the build will not function without 1k strength. Very important.
2- OVERCAP your resitances. you should have 110 resistance of each element.use purity of elements until you get better jewelry.
3- you last defensive objective should be capping your chaos resistance. But you should be able to manage without doing that if you avoid maps with poison mods.

Now to the damage part:
1- Need 6-link.
2- Quality all you gems. +20
3- for end game your damage will be mediocre until you replace your lethal pride with an elegant hubris +240% minion damage

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for your advice @Ayanad! I am trying to upgrade my jewellery to get to 1000 strength and enough resists (I actually had them overcapped and chaos on 75 before I changed build, more rares).

I am trying to understand the elegant hubris, but it seems every gem corrupts the notables differently...?

The lethal pride gives me quite a bit of strength and I have no idea how to get to 1000 strength to make the build work as intended. With the rings I can craft or buy, I'd need a ring on every finger for both resists and strength.

No worries. Jewelry are so easy to craft this league with the harvest mechanic. As a starter get a ilvl75 base with t1 str and you can craft the resists and life on it yourself. Why ilvl75, because it's the highest level you can use quarry seeds on. Just spam quarry instances and collect the seeds. Won't take too long to craft awesome rings. Also Quality your jewelry if you can afford it. I think the attribute ones are cheap this league.

As for the Elegant Hubris, every time you divine the jewel, you get a new number on it that changes the notables on the tree within the radius. SLUM LORD is the name of the notable that you need. And you need like 3 of it to make zombies feel decent again in ENDGAME.

In Metamorph, i used a lethal pride and stacked STR to 1500+ and zombies were super good/broken. Then in Delirium they nerfed zombies to the ground and in order for them to be playable again, we have to sacrifice a link of damage in favor of feeding frenzy so they move around again and kill stuff. That of course tanked their DPS. I compensated for that by replacing the lethal pride with a hubris in Delerium League and used cluster jewels which gave some boost back to the zombies DPS.

Now in this league, they nerfed their damage again by nerfing Vicious Bite so it was the last nail in the coffin for me and i went with golems this league.

You can check my Deli_Monicat character in my profile to give you an idea on how i was reaching 1000+ str last league while using an elegant hubris.

There are 2 ways to get the elegant hubris. You buy one and spam it with divine orbs and try it each time on your tree to see if you got 3 slum lords. Or you can buy and sell until you get one you like which of course is more time consuming.
Hey OP,

How do you get 4 frost sentinels if you use spell echo?
Everytime i raise a frost sentinel it spell echos another random monster.. so i can only have 2 sentinels and 2 random monsters at all times if i use hungry loop?

Please help! Thanks!
Last edited by sleePuHor on Aug 3, 2020, 5:26:20 PM
"
sleePuHor wrote:
Hey OP,

How do you get 4 frost sentinels if you use spell echo?
Everytime i raise a frost sentinel it spell echos another random monster.. so i can only have 2 sentinels and 2 random monsters at all times if i use hungry loop?

Please help! Thanks!

Just take that Spell Echo out when you summon them :)
To get the the summon you want with the hungry loop, I believe you can summon zombies on the mobs you don’t want leaving only the ones you do. You can’t take the effects off that ring.
How much currency would you comfortably want if you were going to attempt to craft a 2 handed weapon?
"
br0kns0l2 wrote:
New player looking for a build. Would you suggest doing this one, or Kays' Spectres?

Everyone is suggesting Enki's Arc, but I'm not about lightning. I want me some minions. :D

Kays' Spectre everytime,its updated for every league with new mechanics and optimization

This build is a relic from the past when zombies used to be good,with heavy investment it can still be ok but with the same investment you can go rs spectres and be a god

The entire front page of being the fastest strongest and tankiest is a lie
Especially this part
"
DPS: Over 1 million DPS per zombie (upwards of 2 million per zombie... multiply that by 15 or so zombies. You can also throw on an extra 12 Skeletons doing another 1 million DPS each if you wish).
TANKY: Over 10,000 eHP (upwards of 25,000 eHP)
SPEED: Over 200% movespeed (upwards of 300%)
"
You cant reach those numbers anymore in league ever since the changes(maybe in standard with legacy)
Last edited by Archontis on Aug 5, 2020, 6:19:51 PM
"
"
br0kns0l2 wrote:
New player looking for a build. Would you suggest doing this one, or Kays' Spectres?

Everyone is suggesting Enki's Arc, but I'm not about lightning. I want me some minions. :D

Kays' Spectre everytime,its updated for every league with new mechanics and optimization

This build is a relic from the past when zombies used to be good,with heavy investment it can still be ok but with the same investment you can go rs spectres and be a god

Especially this part
"
DPS: Over 1 million DPS per zombie (upwards of 2 million per zombie... multiply that by 15 or so zombies. You can also throw on an extra 12 Skeletons doing another 1 million DPS each if you wish).
"
You cant reach those numbers anymore in league ever since the changes(maybe in standard with legacy),you will always have to sacrifice one aspect to get the other
"
"
br0kns0l2 wrote:

Especially this part
"
"
You cant reach those numbers anymore in league ever since the changes(maybe in standard with legacy)

The DPS part is still true, thanks to cluster jewels and it's not more expensive then crafting some for spectres. (I had 1.8m dps with my zombiemancer as a league starter, but you can achieve dps in the 4-5m dps with a proper setup and investments)
The EHP part is a big lie nowadays lol tanky maybe with some heavy investment, but 11k - 25k EHP ? Nah
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Aug 5, 2020, 8:53:07 PM
"
bigtoaster64 wrote:
"
"
br0kns0l2 wrote:

Especially this part
"
"

The DPS part is still true, thanks to cluster jewels and it's not more expensive then crafting some for spectres. (I had 1.8m dps with my zombiemancer as a league starter, but you can achieve dps in the 4-5m dps with a proper setup and investments)
The EHP part is a big lie nowadays lol tanky maybe with some heavy investment, but 11k - 25k EHP ? Nah

I am still trying to figure out how people are getting 1 mil per zombie. Maybe Im reading my POB wrong, but Im hitting a wall around 27k DPS (average damage). I cant seem to bump it and dont know what Im missing. I dont think it's the build guide as many folks havent had issues with it working so I think Im just missing something critical.

Still a fun build, but I really want to try and take on some of the end game bosses. Hard for me to compare against any other builds though since Im a casual off an on player. Maybe this one is overly dated now and I need to find something similar.
"
MaYzE69 wrote:

I am still trying to figure out how people are getting 1 mil per zombie. Maybe Im reading my POB wrong, but Im hitting a wall around 27k DPS (average damage). I cant seem to bump it and dont know what Im missing. I dont think it's the build guide as many folks havent had issues with it working so I think Im just missing something critical.

Still a fun build, but I really want to try and take on some of the end game bosses. Hard for me to compare against any other builds though since Im a casual off an on player. Maybe this one is overly dated now and I need to find something similar.

I've been following this build, and here's where I am at currently. It's taken some investment, and I still only have an 80% damage Elegant Hubris. Plenty of room to grow, and around 560k+ DPS with zombies. If I switch to specs, I'll get up to 1.4m, but requires switching to Aegis. Either way check out the PoB see if you find what you're missing.

I use 3 specs with the zombies. 2 Stygian Silverbacks, and 1 Host Chieftain linked with blood magic to spam power and frenzy. Guardian has a kingmaker/leer cast as well. Just those changes alone is like 200k dps. Putting this build together is like a jigsaw puzzle, miss one piece and it's crap.

https://pastebin.com/ytFq9Sde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info