3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I'm pretty sure you need a shield and then take some block nodes along with glancing blows to achieve 75/75.
No idea how your ingame and POB is showing you with 75/75.
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
How do you get 15 zombies??? Im cap out at 11....

I have 14. To get that i have:

Lvl 30 Raise Zombie on weapon - 7 zombies.
2 zombies from tree.
1 zombie from ammy.
4 zombies from The Baron. I have 1430 str. I need to find another 70 str to bring me up to 1500 str which will give me 1 more zombie making 15.

Daryl_as_always. is char.
"
ugene17 wrote:
Created this build except that i dont have few jewels but i have the hubris which gives 180% minion damage, the eye jewel but no pride reservation. Im hving hard time at mines delve 200 up. Does this build really offer low energy shield ? my character only has 700 as energy shield at the moment.

Put your account to public so we can look at your build.
Having a great time breezing through the story. I just anointed Death Attunement and now I'm looking to see where to go next on the skill tree. I just started the Points 81 - 123 leveling tree and I am thinking to do the Sovereignty and then the rest of the minion nodes, then the health and then the energy shield node.

Should I just skip the leveling tree at this point and go directly to the Budget Build pob tree?

Hi guys,

I almost finished the speed farming version but i dont know where to find this 240% minions damage jewels.
If some know, it would be a great help

Last edited by Suenss on Jul 26, 2020, 5:33:40 AM
"
EDMOSES wrote:
I'm pretty sure you need a shield and then take some block nodes along with glancing blows to achieve 75/75.
No idea how your ingame and POB is showing you with 75/75.

and Mystic Bulwark:

15% increased maximum Mana
6% Chance to Block Spell Damage
1% increased Mana Regeneration Rate per 1% Chance to Block Spell Damage

That would total in 75% spell block with Glacing Blows
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
tonyvn1 wrote:
How do you get 15 zombies??? Im cap out at 11....

I have 14. To get that i have:

Lvl 30 Raise Zombie on weapon - 7 zombies.
2 zombies from tree.
1 zombie from ammy.
4 zombies from The Baron. I have 1430 str. I need to find another 70 str to bring me up to 1500 str which will give me 1 more zombie making 15.

Daryl_as_always. is char.

your math is off haha The Baron only give 2 zombie if you have 1k str...so you only have 12 zombie with the amulet...
"
EDMOSES wrote:
"
ugene17 wrote:
Created this build except that i dont have few jewels but i have the hubris which gives 180% minion damage, the eye jewel but no pride reservation. Im hving hard time at mines delve 200 up. Does this build really offer low energy shield ? my character only has 700 as energy shield at the moment.

Put your account to public so we can look at your build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ugene17

Thanks for replying. This is my profile. I am new to this game and just started last month.

I would like to ask if that set up is already okay for me to fight Sirus with awakening 5.

Also, i am too squishy with that set up. I can farm at t15 t16 maps but not easily. I get killed so easily , 1 shotted by enemies. I already have cap of 75 percent on my resistance. Will gladly accept suggestions to enhance my current setup. Again thank you in advance.
Last edited by ugene17 on Jul 26, 2020, 3:22:17 PM
"
Thanks for replying. This is my profile. I am new to this game and just started last month.

Your Characters Tab is hidden

Account => Privacy Settings => characters tab
Sorry, I changed it to public now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info