3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
cotangent wrote:
"
Aeres wrote:
The guide says you should pick up Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde with the Thread of Hope jewel, but in pob it seems like Ravenous Horde is outside of the middle ring, is that just a pob issue?

Does your hope have Medium range?

I just checked the pob that is linked
I dont know, what Im doing bad... I have somewhat mixed End-Game Tanky buld(with femurs) but by HP is nowhere near 8K, im lvl 84 or so. What is the most crucial part of the build?
Is Brunowa still updating the guide/post?
Zombies are still one of the top ten builds in the game, and an excellent league starter as they require virtually no gear to clear all content in the game. The "Nerf" was deserved, and only nerfed the build to a level where it's "reasonably" overpowered.
I hope... We need a proper endgame section with the cluster jewels.
The guide is really good with the leveling/starter/budget section, but for the endgame, you have to dig into all the post to do a mix of everything :x
"
Fatheals wrote:
Zombies are still one of the top ten builds in the game, and an excellent league starter as they require virtually no gear to clear all content in the game. The "Nerf" was deserved, and only nerfed the build to a level where it's "reasonably" overpowered.

What nerf concerns Necro exactly ? Sorry read manifesto quickly and did not see it.
"
Arkhandar wrote:
I hope... We need a proper endgame section with the cluster jewels.
The guide is really good with the leveling/starter/budget section, but for the endgame, you have to dig into all the post to do a mix of everything :x

https://pastebin.com/hmEm1ZRS

Pastebin from page 1 - Simulacrum Waves 18-20 by Elorathiel with cluster jewels

This is the build i´ll go for in 3.11, if GGG doesn´t somehow nuke zombies in the patchnotes.
"
Clown_mulch wrote:
This was my first league on PC coming from PS4. I'm trying to learn PoB, can someone explain my raise zombie DPS please? I think it says avg dmg is 33,625 and total DPS 113,727. is that per zombie? all 11? does that take into account all my auras and skills? 113k seems really low i think.

https://pastebin.com/U51PgK8C
(edit for pastebin link)

After setting up some options into the Configuration tab and spectre (there was none), i'm at ~361k DPS per zombie. Yes, the numbers you see in PoB are per zombie.

If you have the PoB Community version (Previously known as PoB Fork), it takes into account most things. Basic stuff like auras and skills are considered.

Some changes you can do:
- Empower lvl 4 (yours is lvl 3)
- I'm getting only 935 strength in your PoB. If it's right, then get more strength to reach 1000+
- You could benefit A LOT from adding 2-3 cluster jewels in your tree (Vicious Bite, Rotten Claws, etc, are good mods to get on those)
- Since the nerf of Spirit OFfering in 3.10, you can get a TON more damage by using Flesh Offering instead of Spirit Offerint AND dropping Minion Speed for Brutality. But, you might want to get the Ravenous Horde node on your skill tree (anoint it, and get Death Attunement with points)
- You have good resistances, dropping Purity of Elements for Pride is a great damage boost if you need it

You can get to ~700k per zombie with those changes. Take the one that fit your build and playstyle de most.
I hope you are well Brunowa!
"
Fatheals wrote:

I don't see a nerf. You must have mis-read the notes....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info