3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
So Skeletons are mostly optional end game, best stuck in the ring?

Yeah, probably want to get a Hungry Loop to squeeze in Vaal Summon Skeletons for an additional DPS boost.
There is room for Vaal and regular on top of Spectres and zombies? Are delve items with plus spectre etc worth messing with?
Can't believe they removed zombies from the game in the patch notes.
"
Paultimate79 wrote:
Can't believe they removed zombies from the game in the patch notes.

Source?
Hi there.

Never played summoners in POE.
Can someone who have played this build seriously in Delirium can summarize how the build is doing atm? I heard minions were nerf pretty hardly in 3.10. Is it still ok to leaguestart with this build? Can it be upgraded to late game?

Thanks!
The guide says you should pick up Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde with the Thread of Hope jewel, but in pob it seems like Ravenous Horde is outside of the middle ring, is that just a pob issue?
brunowa are you updating this guide for 3.11 ?
"
Aeres wrote:
The guide says you should pick up Cruel Preparation and Ravenous Horde with the Thread of Hope jewel, but in pob it seems like Ravenous Horde is outside of the middle ring, is that just a pob issue?

Does your hope have Medium range?
This was my first league on PC coming from PS4. I'm trying to learn PoB, can someone explain my raise zombie DPS please? I think it says avg dmg is 33,625 and total DPS 113,727. is that per zombie? all 11? does that take into account all my auras and skills? 113k seems really low i think.

https://pastebin.com/U51PgK8C
(edit for pastebin link)
Last edited by Clown_mulch on Jun 16, 2020, 10:28:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info