3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

i have another question please

about flesh and stone, in the tanky end game setup, which stance do you use ? And if you switch in one to another , in which case please ?

thanks a lot, again great building with great fun !
sirus is killing my animated guardian, any tips?
Just rolled a summoner checking this guide but talent tree seems a bit strange from lvl40-80 i dont see the extra points . Maybe they are slapped on a jewel? still i cant see them, anyone knows why ?
"
Naz71 wrote:

Ive tried and I got the next level, I feel a little more tanky than before, but still not enough for Sirus A8 =(

anyone level 95 have killed him A8?

ive kiled sirus a8 on my lvl 92 necro but not deathless. i just cant seem to dodge quick enough in the final phase. just too much going on in the screen and my huge screen filling zombies block my view too much. honestly im thinking about dropping hulking corpses and going with something else.
anyway sirus a8 drops fast and none of my minions seem to loose any HP lol. they just regen and leech nasty amounts of HP. and zombies got 3 aps which is just dumb.
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
i have another question please

about flesh and stone, in the tanky end game setup, which stance do you use ? And if you switch in one to another , in which case please ?

thanks a lot, again great building with great fun !

personally i dont use that aura since i dont have enough mana for it. but u could link it with maim and run on flesh mode to maim everything for that extra damg boost due to maim. or u could run stone mode for an extra defensive layer.

u can switch between two of the stances whenever u want. i used to run flesh stance in mapping and stone in bossing for a bit defense.
"
Lazarus507 wrote:
sirus is killing my animated guardian, any tips?

what gears u have on the guardian and how much hp does he have. cause my 50k guardian doesnt seem to loose any hp during a8 sirus. or any other maps except the acid cavern and HOGM.
"
Ecroartu wrote:
wouldnt awakened brutality will be better the awakened melee physical?

zombies wont deal andy elemental or any chaos damage if u use brutality. so thats still a huge damage loss. and since awakened melee physical has chance to intimidate on hit, and it does more damage bleeding & elemental affected enemies. so its better than awk brutality.

my zombies loose about 250k dps when i switch to awk brutality.
Last edited by dragon15423 on Jun 6, 2020, 9:42:09 PM
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Ecroartu wrote:
wouldnt awakened brutality will be better the awakened melee physical?

zombies wont deal andy elemental or any chaos damage if u use brutality. so thats still a huge damage loss. and since awakened melee physical has chance to intimidate on hit, and it does more damage bleeding & elemental affected enemies. so its better than awk brutality.

my zombies loose about 250k dps when i switch to awk brutality.

I use awa Bruta + Rare Gloves redeemer infulenced with minion damage over minion speed/ awa minion damage.

I deal more dps pure phys vs using elemental or chaos damage

my question is., how can i Input the Merveil debuff and Arena Master buff on POB?
Last edited by DaveNemesis26 on Jun 6, 2020, 10:48:10 PM
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:

I use awa Bruta + Rare Gloves redeemer infulenced with minion damage over minion speed/ awa minion damage.

I deal more dps pure phys vs using elemental or chaos damage

my question is., how can i Input the Merveil debuff and Arena Master buff on POB?

u can check the "enable curses" under raise spectres in configuration for the curses from spectre. also i thought u said awk brutality instead of awk brutality. so i said to go with awk melee physical. but since u use both at once then yea its more dps for sure.
Speaking about leveling you say:

A-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Raging spirit

B-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Skeletons

You use this configuration to level till act 10?... If we get more linked slots?... we should use any more support skill?... Sorry but I´m a bit noob and want to start with this build next league, thanks...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info