3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Vyr75 wrote:
Speaking about leveling you say:

A-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Raging spirit

B-Minion damage, Melee splash, Summon Skeletons

You use this configuration to level till act 10?... If we get more linked slots?... we should use any more support skill?... Sorry but I´m a bit noob and want to start with this build next league, thanks...

yea u can use that comfortably untill act 10 or u can use specters from act 5 onwards with zombies too. and u can link minion damage, infernal army , summon raging spirit which is a very nice way to kill mobs and bosses.

also wait a bit for the patch notes about any changes to the summoner and gems if we get any before deciding on what to do.
Is Bottled Faith damage buff working on minions?
Probably way too early to ask but would this be viable starter build for 3.11?
"
A6seeQ wrote:

no i think according to the POB. but it gives the consecrated ground which is nice.
"
Prismaa wrote:
Probably way too early to ask but would this be viable starter build for 3.11?

if nothing is touched and remains same then definitely viable. im doint summoner league start in 3.11. but lets see what happens in the upcoming weeks
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
A6seeQ wrote:

no i think according to the POB. but it gives the consecrated ground which is nice.

Thanks for the answer.
"
DaveNemesis26 wrote:

my question is., how can i Input the Merveil debuff and Arena Master buff on POB?

To actually see the effect of Merveil's Reteiner, you:
1: Select Main Skill: Raise Spectre
2: Select Merveil's Reteiner
3: Select Vulnerability

Now you can see Vulnerability listed on the Calcs page under Curses and Debuffs.
Arena Master is not added to PoB.

/Onin
Last edited by Onin_in_Sweden on Jun 7, 2020, 9:30:57 AM
hello, short question, how do u proc holy relic healing nova over speed farming build if u discard cyclone, only with random desecrate dmg?, thx.
what do you guys think about just discard impale, get war banner instead of dread banner, get empower-awakened melee phys-awakened brutality-awakened minion damage-awakened multistrike-zombie links?
"
Ecroartu wrote:
what do you guys think about just discard impale, get war banner instead of dread banner, get empower-awakened melee phys-awakened brutality-awakened minion damage-awakened multistrike-zombie links?

well my version of the build losses 1mil dps if i dont take any impale at all in POB but have to test in game to see how it performs. but its definitely dps loss because of no impale at all on zombie bois.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info