3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Ecroartu wrote:
what do you guys think about just discard impale, get war banner instead of dread banner, get empower-awakened melee phys-awakened brutality-awakened minion damage-awakened multistrike-zombie links?

well my version of the build losses 1mil dps if i dont take any impale at all in POB but have to test in game to see how it performs. but its definitely dps loss because of no impale at all on zombie bois.

well, if you're checking it in pob, then pob only shows impale damage with maximum stacks(whick is 5 as i recall), and usually nothing lives to have those 5 stacks when minion damage and war banner will give consistant amount of damage
"
Ecroartu wrote:
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Ecroartu wrote:
what do you guys think about just discard impale, get war banner instead of dread banner, get empower-awakened melee phys-awakened brutality-awakened minion damage-awakened multistrike-zombie links?

well my version of the build losses 1mil dps if i dont take any impale at all in POB but have to test in game to see how it performs. but its definitely dps loss because of no impale at all on zombie bois.

well, if you're checking it in pob, then pob only shows impale damage with maximum stacks(whick is 5 as i recall), and usually nothing lives to have those 5 stacks when minion damage and war banner will give consistant amount of damage

impale is for bosses. so its better i guess. id go with impale setup. u can however take awk brutality and impale which is more dps. (in POB yea so testing in game is needed)
Last edited by dragon15423 on Jun 8, 2020, 1:54:48 AM
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Ecroartu wrote:

impale is for bosses. so its better i guess. id go with impale setup. u can however take awk brutality and impale which is more dps. (in POB yea so testing in game is needed)

well,i already have brutality and impale, plus awa mele phys and awa multistrike. and 320% hubris tho. and now im thinking if i can get my damage even higher
Last edited by Ecroartu on Jun 8, 2020, 2:06:31 AM
"
Ecroartu wrote:

well,i already have brutality and impale, plus awa mele phys and awa multistrike. and 320% hubris tho. and now im thinking if i can get my damage even higher

then do give wat u said a try. cause im not using my ele hubris anymore. else id test it myself in game. i still think ur current build is better than wat u proposed tho. since impale on physical builds is very good and the impale mechanic is very good for high HP targets. but as i said pls do give it a try and share ur experience. if its better then we can all switch to non impale builds.
Id like to thank you guys (especially Brunowa) and some others that shared tips along the way.

I had a lot of fun figuring this build out and it felt incredibly strong in the end.

I went from 350kDPS/zombie to around 750kDPS by getting somewhat weaker version of the crafted 2H from the build and sacrificing some HP/ES to get to 2nd Large Cluster Jewel.
I know ppl are getting way more damage, but I cant really farm currency as I dont get to play too much, so my build was still relatively cheap.

In the end Im just dying sometimes in Delirium when I get stuck in mobs or in terrain (cant see anything in the fog).
Everything melts so fast.

It was my first time getting deep in maps in PoE and everything just melted.
Sirius, Conquerors, Guardians, Shaper.
I havent done Uber Elder yet, not sure if Ill manage to do it before the league ends, but still - it was incredibly easy in the end and Im afraid I will be spoiled for next league, as Im planning to do something completely different this time.

Thanks!
Last edited by manwecz on Jun 8, 2020, 8:06:17 AM
"
Ecroartu wrote:
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Ecroartu wrote:

if you have the currency you can get 2 megalomaniacs with rotten+vicious then you can remove impale support from your 6-link and replace with something else.

This should take your damage to a whole new level.
Hello,

as STD player, is it worth getting mace with maim, using 4l auras and 6l cast while channeling cyclone setup in armor?
Would really appreciate some assistance.

POB is only reporting a fraction of the DPS that others are reporting here. And I feel like I have adhered to the skill tree and gear wise I'm on track.

What am I missing?

Thanks!
"
Sisren wrote:
Would really appreciate some assistance.

POB is only reporting a fraction of the DPS that others are reporting here. And I feel like I have adhered to the skill tree and gear wise I'm on track.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Cluster Jewels with Rotten Claws and Vicious Bite help a lot to boost DPS.

/Onin
Hello can someone tell me what's a good replacement for minion speed on 6l weapon with zombies? I have a red gem slot.
I am using Queen's escape and have enough speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info