3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"

The prophecy i've been spamming all my silver coins and never get it unfortunately.
About the gems i would like to switch them after I am able to get my hands on a juggernaut staff with minion damage (still figuring out where to farm it).
I still get oneshotted by all shaper guardians so I have no access to shaper.
About ring and amulet I have the same of the first page.
I am playing the tank endgame setup
I made my char public, you can check my skill tree.

Thank you!

As long as you are not playing ssf you can buy the prophecy and the gloves.
you can anoint your amulet with death attunement so you save 7 points on skilltree. Why are you using elemental equilibrium?
Your first goal is to hit 1000 strength so that your baron works.
Go to utmost might, born to fight, heart of the warrior and warriors blood.
Get rid of the spiritual command cluster. Change the small int node from the right side ofpurity of flesh to the left.
"

The prophecy i've been spamming all my silver coins and never get it unfortunately.
About the gems i would like to switch them after I am able to get my hands on a juggernaut staff with minion damage (still figuring out where to farm it).

Thank you!

OK first things first, ur following an elemental equilibrium build. this guide is not for the elemental equilibrium. so u should either change ur setup and tree to the suggested ones in the OP or u can search for elemental equilibrium summoner builds.

u really need a 5 or six link zombies or spectres or skeletons for the end game stuff. srry to say this but ur gears are very bad. i dont know hows the market in ps4 but u should at least get some high strength and life gears. but from my personal experience with summoner . the tanky-endgame version is very nice for u. the EQ build is very hard to manage. u have to have very specific gears and u need to give ur minions an elemental type of damage which is not used by ur character.

u said u were following the end-game version but after looking at ur tree and gear im sure that ur doing an elemental equilibrium build. its very good but u need very specific builds for the EQ to work correctly. as suggested by Izrproof GET shapers touch gloves. the pre nerf version since ur in standard league. its not that expensive.

if u need further help dont hesitate to ask
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"

Thank you!

OK first things first, ur following an elemental equilibrium build. this guide is not for the elemental equilibrium. so u should either change ur setup and tree to the suggested ones in the OP or u can search for elemental equilibrium summoner builds.

u really need a 5 or six link zombies or spectres or skeletons for the end game stuff. srry to say this but ur gears are very bad. i dont know hows the market in ps4 but u should at least get some high strength and life gears. but from my personal experience with summoner . the tanky-endgame version is very nice for u. the EQ build is very hard to manage. u have to have very specific gears and u need to give ur minions an elemental type of damage which is not used by ur character.

u said u were following the end-game version but after looking at ur tree and gear im sure that ur doing an elemental equilibrium build. its very good but u need very specific builds for the EQ to work correctly. as suggested by Izrproof GET shapers touch gloves. the pre nerf version since ur in standard league. its not that expensive.

if u need further help dont hesitate to ask

Thank you for the insights, I will change my skill tree according to the tanky one.
I will try later to find some better gear with higher strenght and life but on ps4 the prices are over the top so that's why I am trying to find ways to farm karui maul and judgment staff with minion dmg 1xx%
Last edited by Headhunters1337 on Jun 4, 2020, 11:40:04 AM
Hi, Can someone help me see if I am doing any major mistakes. I'm currently focusing on lvling my gems and getting better jewels. Had bad rolls on elegant hubris so currently got a free jewel slot. I still feel squishy even though i got 5khealth and 2k es.
Heres the POB link.
https://pastebin.com/rq0jhy0j

thanks
"
Vamii wrote:
Hi, Can someone help me see if I am doing any major mistakes. I'm currently focusing on lvling my gems and getting better jewels. Had bad rolls on elegant hubris so currently got a free jewel slot. I still feel squishy even though i got 5khealth and 2k es.
Heres the POB link.

thanks

hello,

first u should probably get either a 6link femurs or a better two handed weapon with +1 to active gem and +2 to support gems at first. if u have a higher budget then u can get a weapon with those two mods with minion dmg,minion attack and minion cast speed. next step is to upgrade ur astramentis to +20% quality for more attributes.

then get 1k strength minimum for the zombies to leech back health to u.
get empower lvl 3 , that lvl 1 doesnt do anything. lvl 3 are cheap now. other gems will lvl up as u do more maps so no problem there.

as for why ur feeling squishy is because the zombies arent leeching hp to u since ur below 1k strength for the barons unique property to work.

if u can invest in cluster jewels. they are very good. and also upgrade ur cyclopian coil belt. ur current one gives 11% attributes. get one with 15% attributes. ull reach 1k str immediately from that upgrade.

ask for help in game or here . always ready to help a fellow player.
"

Thank you for the insights, I will change my skill tree according to the tanky one.
I will try later to find some better gear with higher strenght and life but on ps4 the prices are over the top so that's why I am trying to find ways to farm karui maul and judgment staff with minion dmg 1xx%

i think those drop in alvas temple if im not wrong. or u can buy one with those mods from trade if they are cheap. u can also go with bow and quiver setup for more str and resist on quiver. but yea u can try dropping it in alvas temple.
Thanks!

"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Vamii wrote:
Heres the POB link.

thanks

hello,

first u should probably get either a 6link femurs or a better two handed weapon with +1 to active gem and +2 to support gems at first. if u have a higher budget then u can get a weapon with those two mods with minion dmg,minion attack and minion cast speed. next step is to upgrade ur astramentis to +20% quality for more attributes.

then get 1k strength minimum for the zombies to leech back health to u.
get empower lvl 3 , that lvl 1 doesnt do anything. lvl 3 are cheap now. other gems will lvl up as u do more maps so no problem there.

as for why ur feeling squishy is because the zombies arent leeching hp to u since ur below 1k strength for the barons unique property to work.

if u can invest in cluster jewels. they are very good. and also upgrade ur cyclopian coil belt. ur current one gives 11% attributes. get one with 15% attributes. ull reach 1k str immediately from that upgrade.

ask for help in game or here . always ready to help a fellow player.
Hello !!
Can someone look my gear, and give some advice, if I did right or wrong, I know that i have to change my weapon and get a better ring with more str. But I'm not sure, when I see videos about Necro witch, others players make more damage with a worst gear than mine, haha, so maybe something is wrong, or just my impression.

https://pastebin.com/wa0eGBeS

Other question is about my Body armour, I started to looking for one with 6L, but, I don't know what I choose, I think about Saqawal's, as a consequence I will remove Precision and put Purify of Elements + Watcher's Eye.

But Victario's + Two-hand (like queen's escape or a craft mace) looks really strong too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
Adamhr wrote:
Hello !!
Can someone look my gear, and give some advice, if I did right or wrong, I know that i have to change my weapon and get a better ring with more str. But I'm not sure, when I see videos about Necro witch, others players make more damage with a worst gear than mine, haha, so maybe something is wrong, or just my impression.

https://pastebin.com/wa0eGBeS

Other question is about my Body armour, I started to looking for one with 6L, but, I don't know what I choose, I think about Saqawal's, as a consequence I will remove Precision and put Purify of Elements + Watcher's Eye.

But Victario's + Two-hand (like queen's escape or a craft mace) looks really strong too.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hello there

first thing is to get a thread of hope and replace ur eldritch knwloedge. take cruel perparation and ravenous horde with a medium range thread of hope. ull save a lot of point. then annoint death attunement in astramentis to save 4 more points which u can put for more HP nodes. ur HP and ES are very low for end game content. and if u got the budget , i say buy a large cluster with vicious bite, rotten claws and feasting fiends/raze and pillage which gives only 8 passives in total. get wall of muscle small cluster and a shapers touch for more ES from str stacking. id say stick with geoffris. saqawals is very squishy if u dont dodges actively and u need to know boss mechanics. item wise those wands are OK. since the dual gem level wands are like 4-5ex without minion dmg mod in them. get a 6l geoffri or a 6 link two-handed weapon with +1 to gem and +2 support and minion dmg. u want to use Impale support for zombies. its a huge dps boost for zombies.

personally id suggest to get two handed weapon with the mentioned stats and link raise zombies with: impale , lvl4 empower, minioin damage, multistrike, melee physical damage support.

use host chieftain, carnage chieftain, mervails retainer for extra dps boost to zombies. other gears are fine for now.

but u do need to tweak ur tree a bit more to feel comfortable. u can take a look at my profile and see what kind of upgrades u need. u dont need to copy exactly but u can get an idea as to what to upgrade next. farm some currency and work towards that goal.

u can try ur luck with elegant hubris too if u want. u might get lucky with them.
Hi evryone here, I need help, I feel stucked at this point, and I dont know what Im doing wrong (this is my first league BTW) I was trying ranged spectres version but I was dying a lot, so I decided to change to a Kind of Tanky version of it, cuz I want to level up but, I still dying, sometimes just puff die and dont know why. I saw a video here of Bruno killing Sirus awakening level 8 with almost same gear as me, and he barely took damage from it, I can kill most of the conquerors at awakening level 8, sometimes I die at least once, but couldnt kill Sirus. I would like to improve it, so can someone take a look here a give me some advance, pls.

https://pastebin.com/sk8Q1Ljw

(that jewel over devotion is a Lethal pride giving me 5% strenght and 20% increased armour, 10% incresed effecto of fortify on me, 10% reduced extra dmg from crit hit)
Last edited by Naz71 on Jun 5, 2020, 5:34:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info