3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hello!

I finally hit a wall and I am not able to progress further with shapers guardians and other kind of big bosses.
My minions are also lacking lots of damage and I am trying to figure out how to get a judgment staff with minion damage 1xx% aside from market place (any leads are appreciated)

Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Hi,

i don´t know what you are playing, but it´s definitely not the build from this thread. Please read carefully the first page. In order to that you can upgrade your weapon with the prophecy The Misunderstood Queen to queens escape.
you have no quality on your gems. Your gem setup is wrong, check it on the first page.
Change your gloves to shapers touch.
Your rings are shit. Get rings with high strength + life + resists.
The amulet is bad too, get an astramentis with high strength rolls.
Get a belt with increased strength, high strength rolls, life and resists.
After that get quality with intrinsic catalysts on your rings, belt and amulet.
Set your character to public so we can check your skilltree.
Last edited by lzrproof on Jun 3, 2020, 6:49:05 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Ok, so I've been trying to figure out why I'm not getting that last aura and I still can't... I'm trying to Import the POB pastebin into my POB from the speedfarmer build under gems/builds (the one you mostly play with) and it says the POB code is invalid. I'm trying to figure this aura thing out... why can't I upload the code into POB?
playing the speed build( with bow) for some time now( few days i'd say) and i still dont know if i proc holy relic's nova, cause i dont attack anything) can someone clarify this for me?
"
Ecroartu wrote:
playing the speed build( with bow) for some time now( few days i'd say) and i still dont know if i proc holy relic's nova, cause i dont attack anything) can someone clarify this for me?

If you do not attack anything holy relic is useless. Here is a useful info about holy relic https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Summon_Holy_Relic
yeah, that was my thoughts, but it was in a build, thats why i think it was a good thing to ask about. can you suggest a gem to replace holy relic?
Last edited by Ecroartu on Jun 4, 2020, 4:24:50 AM
I think in the leveling section under "Useful Leveling Uniques" things might have gotten mixed up? Only really see one item in there that could be a leveling Unique, the rest are lvl 60+. Just a heads up.
"
lzrproof wrote:
"
Hello!

I finally hit a wall and I am not able to progress further with shapers guardians and other kind of big bosses.
My minions are also lacking lots of damage and I am trying to figure out how to get a judgment staff with minion damage 1xx% aside from market place (any leads are appreciated)

Hi,

i don´t know what you are playing, but it´s definitely not the build from this thread. Please read carefully the first page. In order to that you can upgrade your weapon with the prophecy The Misunderstood Queen to queens escape.
you have no quality on your gems. Your gem setup is wrong, check it on the first page.
Change your gloves to shapers touch.
Your rings are shit. Get rings with high strength + life + resists.
The amulet is bad too, get an astramentis with high strength rolls.
Get a belt with increased strength, high strength rolls, life and resists.
After that get quality with intrinsic catalysts on your rings, belt and amulet.
Set your character to public so we can check your skilltree.

The prophecy i've been spamming all my silver coins and never get it unfortunately.
About the gems i would like to switch them after I am able to get my hands on a juggernaut staff with minion damage (still figuring out where to farm it).
I still get oneshotted by all shaper guardians so I have no access to shaper.
About ring and amulet I have the same of the first page.
I am playing the tank endgame setup
I made my char public, you can check my skill tree.

Thank you!
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm considering to play this as a league starter next league (assuming no patch notes impacts), but I'm struggeling with the early leveling.

Rolled a char and I'm lvl 14 so far.
The guide recommends to play with SRS until lvl 12, then transitioning to raise zombies and skeletons.

However at lvl 14, they barely do any decent damage (recommended links are used: zombie / skeleton + minion damage + melee splash).

I really doubt that I will enjoy the further progress, especially in a fresh league.

Do you guys have additional recommendations on how to level smoothly a minion build?

Thank you very much!

Edit1: I haven't linked my gear because the damage should come from the gem levels
Edit2: they die fast ^^

SRS + Minion Damage Support + Infernal Legion on a 3B may give you more mileage at early levels. I started a new SSF Witch yesterday, and she's speed clearing with SRS/Zombies at Lv 23. Some packs die to SRS even before my zombies get there. I haven't bothered to switch to Skeletons, though it gets a little tiring at times with the SRS spam.

You may also need to tweak your early passive skill allocation. Going straight for Enduring Bond is a huge boost, especially with SRS.
https://poeplanner.com/ABMAABkAEjMAAAnfsJLBjr4RLXyDi3ZWLjrpHggAAAAAAA==

I previously followed the levelling guide in this thread, but it was a little slow until mid Act 3. It only sped up after I got Feeding Frenzy Support. I rerolled and am now loosely following the levelling guide from another thread. This one seems smoother for the early early game:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624013
Last edited by zzled on Jun 4, 2020, 5:08:43 AM
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm considering to play this as a league starter next league (assuming no patch notes impacts), but I'm struggeling with the early leveling.

Rolled a char and I'm lvl 14 so far.
The guide recommends to play with SRS until lvl 12, then transitioning to raise zombies and skeletons.

However at lvl 14, they barely do any decent damage (recommended links are used: zombie / skeleton + minion damage + melee splash).

I really doubt that I will enjoy the further progress, especially in a fresh league.

Do you guys have additional recommendations on how to level smoothly a minion build?

Thank you very much!

Edit1: I haven't linked my gear because the damage should come from the gem levels
Edit2: they die fast ^^

I´ve tried the leveling yesterday for this build (never played it before) and at lvl 14 felt good. Did you level up the raise zombie gem since you got it even if you were using SRS? maybe you didn´t and it´s actually low level and that´s the problem.

For me the build only felt slow somewhere between acts 3 and 4 until i did the lab and crafted a +1 minion gems helmet (killing Dominus was really painful) Then it was pretty smooth again. Btw i linked minion life in a 4-link because zombies dying all the time was really annoying, and it worked really well, and i also tried Carrion Golem and i liked it.

"
Ecroartu wrote:
yeah, that was my thoughts, but it was in a build, thats why i think it was a good thing to ask about. can you suggest a gem to replace holy relic?

You aren´t running an animate guardian. This is a good alternative. With kingmaker it gives you and your minions fortify and cullings strike. There are several options for equipping on the first page.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info