3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
pat_hibulaire wrote:
hello, anf thank you for this great build !

i have one question :
my animate guardian disappears every time i quit the game, is it normal ? if yes, how do i keep his gear ?

thank you for your help

Yes, it's normal, I had same "issue" :D
Just use Animate guardian skill in your hideout, not on item.
How do I get the last aura? I have all of your exact gems and setup of items but I can't use all auras... I got enlighten lvl 4 and all of the details down. Did I miss the thread? Ravenous Hope or whatever it was? Is that what is preventing me from getting that last aura?
"
Turlej wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

i have one question :
my animate guardian disappears every time i quit the game, is it normal ? if yes, how do i keep his gear ?

thank you for your help

ok, i'm sorry i'm french and i'm not sure i understand what you told me xD

if i use Animate Guardian in my hideout and not on item, how do I give him gear ?
"
Turlej wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

i have one question :

thank you for your help

if i use Animate Guardian in my hideout and not on item, how do I give him gear ?

Just Use your Animate Guardian skill (activate him without clicking on an item on the ground). He will have all his gear if you don't renew the skill on an item.
1) Cheap option, respec 1 point in the tree to get an additional -4% mana reserved instead of +6% effect of your auras (top left of the tree, the violet-coloured wheel next to life and chaos res)
2) expensive option, as many corrupted jewels with -1% mana reserved implicit as you can afford
3) only if you go Chaos Inoculation variant tree there is an additional -4% mana reserved node on the right as well

I just respecced into that wheel and I thought it would definitely solve the issue but it did not. I thought a total of 16% reduced mana reservation would surely solve the problem... It brought my total mana reservation down to 79%. I need 2% more to use the last aura... Pride is 0 obviously. Haste is 34%. Flesh * Stone is 19%. Avian is 19%. Dread banner is 7%.

Is this a common issue? How do I resolve this problem? Does the build require 2 corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana? I can't find any on poe.trade

Hello!

I finally hit a wall and I am not able to progress further with shapers guardians and other kind of big bosses.
My minions are also lacking lots of damage and I am trying to figure out how to get a judgment staff with minion damage 1xx% aside from market place (any leads are appreciated)

Last edited by Headhunters1337 on Jun 3, 2020, 1:34:34 PM
"
ScipioAfric wrote:
"
Turlej wrote:
"
pat_hibulaire wrote:

i have one question :

thank you for your help

Just Use your Animate Guardian skill (activate him without clicking on an item on the ground). He will have all his gear if you don't renew the skill on an item.

oh ok !! thank you very much !
Hello,
I've finished the tanky build with a cluster jewel. I'm doing fine but I'd like to step up my damage and try to hit delirium level 5/6 in simulacrum.

I have 20 ex, what could be the best way?
- add another cluster jewel?
- replace geoffri/shaper touch with saqual/grip of the council?

For the jewel cluster, I have 94% of impale, getting another rotten claw is useless right?

https://pastebin.com/CL7TUAtd

Thanks
I still don't get why I'm missing an aura... I have everything down right. I took the cluster jewel. Enlighten lvl 4... Someone help?
Hey guys,

I'm considering to play this as a league starter next league (assuming no patch notes impacts), but I'm struggeling with the early leveling.

Rolled a char and I'm lvl 14 so far.
The guide recommends to play with SRS until lvl 12, then transitioning to raise zombies and skeletons.

However at lvl 14, they barely do any decent damage (recommended links are used: zombie / skeleton + minion damage + melee splash).

I really doubt that I will enjoy the further progress, especially in a fresh league.

Do you guys have additional recommendations on how to level smoothly a minion build?

Thank you very much!

Edit1: I haven't linked my gear because the damage should come from the gem levels
Edit2: they die fast ^^
Last edited by Bisrob on Jun 3, 2020, 6:46:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info