3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Clown_mulch wrote:
I'm having survieability and aura problems. I feel like my DPS is fine, but i get one shot a lot in T14+ maps and from guardians. Conquerors were no problem. i'm thinking of trying to squeeze in Hatred and i'm saving up for Aul's uprising to run Pride. Can someone give my tree and gems a quick look please?

hello, ur characters are in private mode. so can u put it in public mode so we can take a look at it.

sorry, public now. any help is appreciated! thanks
How do you do the challenge that requires to kills low level boss under certain circumstances?
Go in naked then summon zombie?

Related to that, how can i unsummon my spectres without losing them? Should I go to the city and remove the gem?
"
manwecz wrote:
currently sitting at around 700k DPS per Zombie according to PoB.

well, looking in my community fork pob, i have 206k DPS per Zombie, using cluster jewels.

anyone who can give me a hint, where's the difference coming from?
"
Clown_mulch wrote:
"
dragon15423 wrote:
"
Clown_mulch wrote:
I'm having survieability and aura problems. I feel like my DPS is fine, but i get one shot a lot in T14+ maps and from guardians. Conquerors were no problem. i'm thinking of trying to squeeze in Hatred and i'm saving up for Aul's uprising to run Pride. Can someone give my tree and gems a quick look please?

hello, ur characters are in private mode. so can u put it in public mode so we can take a look at it.

sorry, public now. any help is appreciated! thanks

u can try getting more life in one of the ring and belt. other gears are fine. tree seems ok for a speed build. but if ur dying a lot then i suggest u to try geoffris once. since u get huge ES from it. Animate guardian with kingmaker is very good for that extra dmg reduction, movespeed and extra dmg aura. see the OP guide for animate guardian. u can put budget gears on him but kingmaker is a must.

what are the spectres ur using? cause they make a huge diff depending on ur setup.

corrupted blood cannot be inflicted jewel is helpful in many situations. so get one.

but yea if u plan on using saqawals then u have to upgrade the rings and belt for sure. and upgrade ur Thread of hope jewel so it has -10% all element resist.

i had about 4.5k hp and 2k es when i was doing guardians and conqs. didnt die that much. like once or twice every 20 maps or so due to lag.

if u have some problems u can msg me in game through my profile.
"
Get_Real wrote:
"
"
Get_Real wrote:
Can somebody do me a favour and check my char and tell me, how to geht more dmg and survivalbility?

I sometime get 1-2 hitted, (i know res are not at 75).
But when i look at some guides or videos, their minions are shredding like crazy through maps...

I'm very thankful for help - this is my very first time im into mapping.

Continue to level, so your gems get to 20/20. Empower lvl 1 don't do anything (must be min lvl 2). Replace that with somthing else, f.ex. Brutality

/Onin

How can i boost dmg and start speedfarming?
at the moment im only doing T5-6 maps... managed to beat my 2nd conqueror :)

ok so like Onin_in_Sweden said . u need to lvl up more to equip higher level gems. the minion damg and life scales drastically with each level so get lvl 20 gems for now. lvl 20 and quality 20 if u can afford them.

next is to get astramentis or a high str and life roll amulet then anoint death attunement. the anointment will save a lot of skill points which u can invest in more str or life nodes. Next step is to get a Thread of hope jewel which will save u even more skill points cause u can allocate skill points without them needing to be connected to the tree. after that slowly work on other gears. id suggest to get either Meginords or shapers gloves. then alberons boots along with a high flat str belt.

if u need further help dont hesitate to ask more :)
"
u can try getting more life in one of the ring and belt. other gears are fine. tree seems ok for a speed build. but if ur dying a lot then i suggest u to try geoffris once. since u get huge ES from it. Animate guardian with kingmaker is very good for that extra dmg reduction, movespeed and extra dmg aura. see the OP guide for animate guardian. u can put budget gears on him but kingmaker is a must.

what are the spectres ur using? cause they make a huge diff depending on ur setup.

corrupted blood cannot be inflicted jewel is helpful in many situations. so get one.

but yea if u plan on using saqawals then u have to upgrade the rings and belt for sure. and upgrade ur Thread of hope jewel so it has -10% all element resist.

i had about 4.5k hp and 2k es when i was doing guardians and conqs. didnt die that much. like once or twice every 20 maps or so due to lag.

if u have some problems u can msg me in game through my profile.

i was using Geoffri's to start and it felt a bit better with the larger ES. my animate guardian is full of trash gear, i never really built him well. is that a big help? i'm using 1 carnage chieftain, 1 host, 1 Merveil's Retainer, and i'll pick up a diabloist as soon as my spectre gems hit lvl 21. with purity of elements i'm over 109 resists so always capped there. how do i fit more aura's and are there better choices? and i spec'ed into bone barrier instead of mistress since i didn't need the spirit offering resistances, which helped a bit. i'll work on my rings and belt and grab a corrupted blood gem but i don't think it's bleed. it's more getting one shot from bosses or like lvl 5 delirium runs
"
Clown_mulch wrote:

i was using Geoffri's to start and it felt a bit better with the larger ES. my animate guardian is full of trash gear, i never really built him well. is that a big help? i'm using 1 carnage chieftain, 1 host, 1 Merveil's Retainer, and i'll pick up a diabloist as soon as my spectre gems hit lvl 21. with purity of elements i'm over 109 resists so always capped there. how do i fit more aura's and are there better choices? and i spec'ed into bone barrier instead of mistress since i didn't need the spirit offering resistances, which helped a bit. i'll work on my rings and belt and grab a corrupted blood gem but i don't think it's bleed. it's more getting one shot from bosses or like lvl 5 delirium runs

ud need to either buy lvl 21 spectre gems or corrupt a lvl 20 and hope u get a lvl 21 cause max lvl for it is lvl 20 without corruption. spectres and ele res wise ur good then.

u can take one more node in tree for another 4% mana reservation reduction {champion of the cause} . other mana reservation nodes are very far so not optimal. that champion of the cause will help a lot. maybe u will be able to put in another aura. but im not sure , u can check it in this site https://poe.mikelat.com. u can basically plan which aura ur build can adjust.

also noticed this now. ur using generosity to link all the auras. in this case Haste and dread banner is affecting ur allies. u can put haste in another slot to gain its benefit ur self and for allies.

also pride is a nice damage boost instead of haste. u and ur minions are already have high attack , movement and casting speed. so pride is better for more damage.

Finally yea make ur animate guardian. very helpfull. just remember to use lvl 20 or 21 for more guardian hp. and disable guardian in Hall of grandmasters & acid caverns map. very high chance it will die there.
"
Le0Wulf wrote:
Salutation Exile,

As the title says, Elegant Hubris to be added to your Skill Tree to give you access to 2 Slum Lord.

Open to Negotiate.
b/o 2ex.

"
@Spin_Seraph Hi, I would like to buy your Elegant Hubris Timeless Jewel listed for 2 exalted orb in Delirium
Last edited by Le0Wulf on May 31, 2020, 5:26:43 PM
"
Le0Wulf wrote:
Handsome for King of Summoner Builds.

BUNDLE = 4ex

2 Passive Skills
4% Max Life
- Wall of Muscle

4 Passive Skills
12% Minion Max Life
- Hulking Corpses
- Renewal
- 1 Socket

8 Passive Skills
10% Minion Dmg
- Raze & Pillage
- Rotten Claws
- Vicious Bite
- 2 Sockets

Open to Negociate,
Happy Hunting Exile.

"
@Spin_Seraph Hi, I would like to buy your CLUSTER JEWELS listed on the forum for 4 exalted orb in Delirium
Hello!
Firstly I want to thank you for the build. It's my first "serious" build and probably no one taught me more about the game than you. This build is so cool, that I think I might be broken now: not able to play anything worse.

However, I have one itty-bitty problem. I am trying to complete tanky setup right now, and it seems like I have not enough mana. I am using Geofry chest, 4lvl enlighten. Sovereignty and Champion of the cause. If I am using all these passives and everything is linked to enlight lvl4 I have no mana to cast withering step or even molten shell. Also POB shows me, that in this setup you don't use Champion of the cause, nor have Dread Banner linked with enlightening. What am I doing wrong, am I missing sth?

Here's my situation

https://pastebin.com/FhQ6pZGe
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info