3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I am using the Host Chieftain and the Carnage Chieftain due to the fact it gives minions power and frenzy charges which is actually insane
I really think this is minion accuracy rating issue honestly. I could be wrong
We have similar gear but our passive trees differ quite a bit, so I'm thinking that may be the issue since I can do T16's without issue (with the rare death coming from a pack of caster mobs in a Vaal side area or standing still for more than a second in Delirium) with good DPS (around 1mil per Zombie). Though I also failed on A5 Sirus due to not knowing the fight and being unable to handle the visual vomit of final phase.

A couple quick things I would do:
Utmost Might is unallocated in your passive tree, that's a huge boost to Str and I'd drop a point elsewhere to grab it or wait until leveling if you're close.
Also you've got an Unset Ring with an open socket. I'd either put Vaal Summon Skeletons or Frostblink/Flame Dash there.
Replace the Increased Duration in your gloves with Generosity.
Getting a Watcher's Eye with +% Chaos Res while affected by Purity of Elements is nice to have once you can afford it.
Quality your Blood of the Karui flask, Glassblower Bauble's are very cheap.
Your Granite Flask isn't doing anything besides curing Curses. I'm assuming you're Resist capped, but if you aren't, I'd replace your Granite Flask with a Bismuth Flask of Warding, last time I checked they were pretty cheap. If you are Resist capped though, I'd still swap the flasks and then also swap Commander of Darkness ascendancy for Bone Barrier.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 24, 2020, 11:04:40 PM
"
BGRateful wrote:
Yeah I have plenty of mana. Im certain I have all the proper gear. Yeah I thought about using skeletons because I can have like 10. I dont like that they dont answer to convocation. I bought a 21 level quality 20 and yeah its alright. I dont like that they only have so long on the duration. And the minion speed is kind of important. I think that basically even though my minions are basically doing a million dps they arent hitting or something because the clear on even tier 12 is like ehhh

Oh, i just looked at your profile, you have no ES on your rings, belt or amulet, that's why its low. With all the strength and shaper's touch, it scales something like 5 to 1, so I would try to pick some up, or craft some on. Because of Geoffry's sanctuary converting the %max hp regen to ES, raising your ES will make the build feel a lot better I think. Also, maybe it doesn't seem like it, but his rings/belt/amulet/boots are waaaaaay better than what we have, and are providing him with a lot of extra str, life and es (I think he's around 13-14k life+es)

I think the issue on the clear is that with a combination of zombies, and spectres and guardian linked to meat shield, almost all of your minions are defensive (aside from golem, which doesn't have good dps). That means you have to be running into/through the mobs to get your guys to kill them (which is what the OP does if you watch his videos), but that's hard to do until you get a large life/es pool.

You could try putting feeding frenzy to support the zombies to make them more aggressive? If your problems are getting one shot, and your zombies not doing enough damage, I think you can forgo the speed for now. Honestly though, if you're only doing t12 I would just lean on Solar Guard spectres... at level 25, with support gems, they basically delete the screen up to like t15.

Maybe it's accuracy rating... but if you're getting the passives that increase it you should be fine...
"
Fudsduds wrote:
We have similar gear but our passive trees differ quite a bit, so I'm thinking that may be the issue since I can do T16's without issue (with the rare death coming from a pack of caster mobs in a Vaal side area or standing still for more than a second in Delirium) with good DPS (around 1mil per Zombie). Though I also failed on A5 Sirus due to not knowing the fight and being unable to handle the visual vomit of final phase.

I can totally relate, I've had such a hard time with Sirus... I feel like my character is definitely strong enough as I get through the first couple of phases super quick, but then yeah, I just can't tell wtf is happening on screen after that.

Him and Minotaur... I can't figure out what to do on Minotaur. Everything else I've been fine with so far.
Thanks for all the tips guys I really appreciate it. And I hope yall are doing alright. I think I have some better ideas about what I can do with what I have to make this build a little better than before. As I said thanks and much appreciated.
"
BGRateful wrote:
Hey So I am doing the Tanky End Game Set Up. I have 2,740 energy shield and 6,035 HP. I am getting one shot by things in Tier 12 maps. I have 11 zombies. 4 spectres and the stone golem and animate guardian. There is simply no way I can do the end game content if I am getting one shot by things in a tier 12 map. I cant even do the 1st Sirus fight at Awakener Level 5. So what the fuck honestly? I have copied basically all the gear. I have the mace. I have all the gems except the one you can only get from number 1 in Uber Lab rankings. I have different boots I am using the alberath. I have shapers touch and of course the baron helmet. I have death attunement. I have Geofreys Sanctuary. I am at 1000 plus like 50 strength. I have all the flasks. I have avians might. I do not have the awakener skill gems. How can I ever afford them if I cant even do tier 12 maps without dying quite instantly I might add. When I die. I die immediately. I have vaal molten shell and yes I use it along with molten shell. I am at a loss here really

I also felt a little weak with this build in the begining, Now i'm doing everything pretty much deathless. No issue with delirum 20 at all. A huge upgrade is to invest in cluster jewels. you can check out some of mine for an example. GL HF
this might be something to add to an FAQ sheet

Does HH do anything useful with this build?
I am emotionally & mentally drained through the sharking waters.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
this might be something to add to an FAQ sheet

Does HH do anything useful with this build?

Since our minions are doing all of our damage, the only useful modifiers we'd gain are the defensive ones. IMO those exalts would be better spent elsewhere.
"
Fudsduds wrote:
"
nexoe14 wrote:
What notables do we look for in cluster jewels? :)

1st Large Cluster:
8 Passives
Vicious Bite
Rotten Claws
Renewal/Raze and Pillage/Whatever
2 Jewel Sockets

After 1st Large Cluster:
8 Passives
Vicious Bite
Whatever
Whatever
2 Jewel Sockets

1st Medium Cluster:
4 or 5 passives (iirc it doesn't matter which because you end up using 4 skill points either way)
Renewal
Feasting Fiends
1 Jewel Socket

After 1st Medium Cluster:
4 or 5 passives
Renewal
Hulking Corpses/Bodyguards/Dread March/Whatever
1 Jewel Socket

Small Cluster Jewels:
2 or 3 passives (it's up to personal preference, I'll do 3 passives if I feel the stat bonuses are worth the extra skill point, some people prefer to do 2 passives regardless)
Str/Life/ES/Resists/Whatever
Wall of Muscle

For min/maxing:
Megalomaniac Medium Clusters w/ Vicious Bite + Any other useful notables.

So basically you want to have Rotten Claws on one of your Large Clusters in order to get over 90% impale chance with Impale Support and Dread Banner + Generosity.
And then for Mediums you want to have Renewal on everything, as well as (IMO) 1 with Feasting Fiends for some leech.

Or you can go the more expensive route of Vicious Bite Megalomaniacs. It's pretty big DPS, though you lose some Str/life from having no small clusters, but gain some skill points back to use on life nodes. Or you can spend 50+ ex to get a good 2nd notable. Or you can go with Precise Commander instead for really cheap, I'm not sure how much of a DPS loss it is over Vicious Bite though.

This Post should be sticky.
Thx for this. Helped a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info