3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Linus1985 wrote:
"
RDS1964 wrote:
I forgot to say: i die from strongboxes too...so sad, there are no anti-stupid points in the Skilltree.

Member to ID the strongboxes and avoid detonate corpses and freezes.

EDit: your profile is private.

i dont even read the Names on the fu..ing boxes when i am cruising lighting fast through T16 LOL

ok,joke mode OFF, ofc i read the Names..the last Box that killed me in T16 Phoenix Map was a yellow Artisian. I always press anti chill&freeze flask when opening those stuff but....doesnt help.

how do u identify that deadly stuff?
Hey,
I have reached the stage where I don't know how to develop my character (and i can't afford end-game items). I am asking for advice on how I should improve it.

Thank you!

pastebin: https://pastebin.com/MgQw8qs9
Last edited by Kuleke on May 6, 2020, 8:09:16 AM
hi

Why are you equipped with Thread of hope?
I feel that the resist just goes down
"
bonnmasa wrote:
hi

It gives the big passive nodes different stats, such that I have 3 nodes with "minions deal 80% increased damage". So my Thread of Hope is giving me 240% increased damage, along with 5% more from the corruption affix on it.
Hey, i bought this weapon for tanky setup

There is no fortify on the weapon should i consider buying a new one or isnt it that important?

And i don't know what to buy next. I feel like i can't change anything in my setup now because the other stuff is so expensive like 50ex+ and i need the strenght that i have now.

Thats my Current setup:

Can't use Elegant hubris because i can't reach 1000 strenght if i equip it.

I have 26ex to spend. But that isn't nearly as much as i need.

My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/Hwt7B3PS
Last edited by _SéT_ on May 6, 2020, 10:42:33 AM
"
michealcell wrote:
"
bonnmasa wrote:
hi

It gives the big passive nodes different stats, such that I have 3 nodes with "minions deal 80% increased damage". So my Thread of Hope is giving me 240% increased damage, along with 5% more from the corruption affix on it.

Is there any effect other than taking an unconnected passive to Thread of Hope?
"
JaySpleen wrote:
New player here, first thx for the guide, it's very helpful for me.

I don't get the point on SpeedRun build with Summon Holy Relic. How does it work ? I figured out that mine never trigger the spell.. Can u help please ? :)

I'm not sure why it's there either. I would replace it with Minion Life Support or Meat Shield Support or an Animated Guardian, or if you're running Essence Glutton then maybe replace Blood Magic w/Animated Guardian and Holy Relic w/Minion Life, or grab another Unset ring to put VMS in, replace VMS with AG, replace Relic with Minion Life. I just feel a little more comfortable having minion life connected to my AG/Spectres. Even though I rarely lose a Spectre and have only ever seen my AG get low on life once.
"
michealcell wrote:
"
bonnmasa wrote:
hi

He got Thread of Hope and Elegant Hubris mixed up. A decent rolled Thread of Hope is worth using for the skill points it saves and allows us to invest into Cluster jewels.

Edit: That was weird.. It added your quote to my response.
Last edited by Fudsduds on May 6, 2020, 12:36:53 PM
Thanks!!
the question was solved
"
Fudsduds wrote:

Is there any effect other than taking an unconnected passive to Thread of Hope?

Intuitive leap Viridian Jewel is another option, but it has only small radius. https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Intuitive_Leap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info