3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hanzoli wrote:
Since when im gonna be able to run haste with flesh and stone,dead banner, purity,avian ?

Running the speedy setup.

If someone has a time to check my/tree that would be awesome.

IF i'm not able to run all of those auras which auras should i stick with dps and survivability wise?

1005 mana in total 684 mana reserved w/o haste.

Thanks in advance

Any help please ?
"
Hanzoli wrote:
"
Hanzoli wrote:
Since when im gonna be able to run haste with flesh and stone,dead banner, purity,avian ?

Running the speedy setup.

If someone has a time to check my/tree that would be awesome.

IF i'm not able to run all of those auras which auras should i stick with dps and survivability wise?

1005 mana in total 684 mana reserved w/o haste.

Thanks in advance

Any help please ?

You cannot run haste as an aura. You must use Vaal Haste as a skill.

Only way to fit haste as an aura is to use Victario's chest.
You arent gonna be able to run all thoes auras without huge sacrifices. WOuld use pride above haste. And dreadbanner and vaal haste you want generosity support linked with.
"
QuickJim wrote:
I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, so sorry for asking again, but I've tried searching and can't find the answer.

Why do you keep Cast While Channelling and Desecrate on a low level?

Thank you

Desecrate is what you need to keep at lvl1. High level desecrate will summon high level corpses that have bigger detonate damage that can kill you from certain mobs like abominations that cast detonate.
"
Lance_OTrog1 wrote:
"
I am pretty new to this whole thing... even though I have had an account here since 2018 this is my 6th post.

Question - can you guys see my builds/characters from here that I have on my Xbox One? If so I would like to ask a question but I can't tell if you can see what I use and such.

Thanks

Click your account name at the top of the forum screen.
On the right, go down from your portrait.
Click "privacy settings.
Un check "hide characters tab".
Click update.
Ask your question.
\

can you tell me if you can see my lvl 97 necro?
"
RDS1964 wrote:
I forgot to say: i die from strongboxes too...so sad, there are no anti-stupid points in the Skilltree.

Member to ID the strongboxes and avoid detonate corpses and freezes.

EDit: your profile is private.
Last edited by Linus1985 on May 5, 2020, 5:31:21 PM
I don't think I understand resistances. They get capped at 75%. Lets say I have enough that my screen says I have 100%. I enter a map that has -12% to players resistances. When I view my resistances in the map it says 63%. So I don't understand what over-capping does for me?

Thx
"

can you tell me if you can see my lvl 97 necro?

Now your whole profile is set to private, so no.
"
I don't think I understand resistances. They get capped at 75%. Lets say I have enough that my screen says I have 100%. I enter a map that has -12% to players resistances. When I view my resistances in the map it says 63%. So I don't understand what over-capping does for me?

Thx

As-ever with PoE, you need to read carefully

The mapmod "of Exposure" changes as maps get tougher.

For lower (upto Yellow, I think) tier maps it reduces player resistances so your idea of 'still having enough' would be fine.

For higher-tier maps, it's reduces player >maximum< resistances - which means your 75 'cap' becomes 63!!

This is one the rippiest things - players ignore that mod until it takes their face right-off (in fairness, because damage scaling in PoE is profoundly fucked)
Hey - Looking for some help.
I had a late start as I leveled Arc the switched to summoner.
Couple of questions:
I am working off the Budget build (Not so budget). I added a Cluster Jewel, I was not sure what skills I should steal from for the Jewel or dump the skills points into health and not use the Jewel? I am currently sitting at 4800 HP and die a ton. My Jem levels are currently low, i just vendor'd for the quality and trying to level back up. I currently struggling in T10 maps.

I currently have about 2.5 Exlt to spend. What would my best upgrade be? I was thinking a Lvl 4 enlighten Gem to try and use Dread banner. My current setup does not have enough mana reserve to utilize a 4th aura (maybe a tip here if i am doing something wrong).

Any help would be greatly appreciated. My account is open to see or a pastebin here: https://pastebin.com/QBGtXqLX

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info