3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

ฺBetween Elegant Hubris and Cluster jewel which one should I invest first? Currently i'm not dare to invest in buying Divine orb since i don't know how much do i need and how hard it gonna be but cluster jewel is fixed priced. What do you think? As for cluster jewel should I do 2 big cluster and 2 medium cluster or just one set of it(1big + 1 medium)
"
moun1234 wrote:
ฺBetween Elegant Hubris and Cluster jewel which one should I invest first? Currently i'm not dare to invest in buying Divine orb since i don't know how much do i need and how hard it gonna be but cluster jewel is fixed priced. What do you think? As for cluster jewel should I do 2 big cluster and 2 medium cluster or just one set of it(1big + 1 medium)

I would start off with 1 large cluster jewel and make sure you have Vicious Bite and Rotten Claws with if possible Renewal or Feasting Fiends and 2 jewel sockets.
Then you can add either medium cluster jewels or pretty much any other kind of jewel.
"
manwecz wrote:
One question about not going Cyclone Desecrate.

I see Convocation and Withering Step. How do you pop your Offering then? Do you manually click Desecrate andOffering or how you do it? Thanks

Yes you would have to manually cast them esp if you are using a 2 handed weapon.
I've been trying to fit in clusters but can't seem to make the math work. No matter which way I look at it, they end up being a waste of points for me. If you don't mind looking at my character and sharing your thoughts, I'd appreciate it.

Solo with auras on, I'm at:

6600hp/5900es/5800armor
resistances: 77,76,76, chaos -2
ES restart mod: +60%
47% physical dmg reduction
Minions are unkillable

Thanks
"
RDS1964 wrote:
Hi Boyz.

When i read this Thread, most of the Time i am reading "my own Words" or about Sitution that are identical/similar to mine.

Its very nice to see, others have the same feelings/problems.

Now, after reaching a good and stable level of not exactly the "stable Endgame Build" but a hybrid of Esoros&Brunowas Build, i only die coz od the fu....ing Strongbox Explosions or my own bad.

Ah yes and Delving is always a pain in the ass. i HATE it. The mobs hurt in a way i dont understand but anti-freeze helps a lot.

i didnt beat Sirius yet coz i died all the time with my other characters and now i am scared -.-

Atziri ia a bitch for some reasons (Minions die).

All the other Bosses i met till now fell down in seconds..the former scaring T16 Bosses are a joke.

In T16 Mpas its not the question if i can make it, but how FAST a can make it.
The invenstments are high!
u need very good equipment or skill and @ all newbies: RTFM
to follow blind the page 1 could turn out to be a mistake.

GL everyone and stay healthy

just my 2c in the morning :)

I use the same system to build my character, esoro + bruno and have found that right now I am feeling invincible. I had no problem with Atziri, I have killed Sirus twice (to be fait though first time was 0 influence and second time 2 influece - second time I only died once - could not get out of the circle labyrinth mechanic fast enough)

In regards to my minions, on Atziri I only lost 2 zombies from my 11 total and on sirus I lost only 1 Zombie from my 11 total.

Uber lab, Tier 16 map, conquerors (at 5 influence so far) all destroyed with no issues at all.

feel free to check my character, gear and passive tree
Last edited by GibonX on May 1, 2020, 1:52:48 PM
Hi, i'm sorry but as a beginner, i'm lvling my witch with zombies/skeletons/spirits right now, came around here and watched your build to see it's pretty close from what i'm heading for, my probme is simple, i was just wondering why there are skill points left at max lvl ?

Is that to allow customizing, or one game mechanic i'm ignoring ?

Thank you, sorry, i know this sounds a bit stupid as a question. ;)
I have already built another cry cyclone berserker and come back here still see many are asking the same problem, don't be lazy to flip and read some old pages, there are plenty of solution. lazy to say anymore.

2.3M dps X 11 zombie fast farming necromancer
https://pastebin.com/vheM8phL
Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTvbFKQT5uc

39M dps Simulacrum and boss killing berserker
https://pastebin.com/ePTnb74w

Gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7UXYxbTJak
Last edited by realm9thfeb on May 1, 2020, 5:05:03 PM
Thought I would also post mine for comparison.
3.4M DPS x 11 Zombies

Using Hubris with 240% Minion Damage and 6 Megalomanic jewels.

https://pastebin.com/usNcM0Ji

It's high DPS and bit of a glass cannon but mostly survives well as everything just about dies before I do :D

Is anyone online that can give me a Merveil's Retainer spectre? Can't find one after mine died and logged out before I realized. d373rmined is game tag.
I'm having some real issues finding a Elegant Hubris with 240% minion Damage in the same location. Ive gone through all my Divines trying (270).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info