3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
longmap wrote:
"
No he is playing Delirium as there are no cluster jewels in Standard.

His weapon in incorrectly modded and I readjusted it back to 28/26% Attack/Cast speed and he's around 2.4mil dps.

Are you using the Forked community version of PoB v1.4.169.2?

Weapon with double corruption
Awakened MultiStrike/Brutality/Melee Physical Damage/Minion Damage
1500 str
7 x Vicious Bite notables(50% crit chance/50% crit multi)
5 x Renewal Notables(50% chance to deal double damage)
Flesh Offering enchant +21% Attack Speed
Bottled Faith.

Are you using the Forked community version of PoB v1.4.169.2? -> yes, I'm using pob 169 but not sure what is Forked. Is there other pob version? paid version or something else? Kindly advise if possible. Thanks!
I can understand how much from these things because I have them too (not much as him). The rest is quiet the same with mine.
7 x Vicious Bite notables(50% crit chance/50% crit multi)
5 x Renewal Notables(50% chance to deal double damage)

Here you go: https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases

Looking at your char you only have 1 set of cluster jewels and only 1 Vicious Bite notable allocated.

You've gone the route of more Zombies(14) than DPS/Zombie
Last edited by Trulls_Rohk on Apr 28, 2020, 5:29:03 AM
Hello! Just wanted to say congrats for this amazing build.
I've returned to PoE in 3.10 after a big break and found a lot of things have changed. Wanted a powerful build as my league starter and choose your build (also my first summoner build) and I'm really happy about it (dropped my first Exalt just a few days into endgame content).
So, thanks again for this well rounded and powerful build, congrats dude!

Also, a quick question: how much deep can you go into Delve in 3.10, this league?

Thanks and keep up the good work, man!
Last edited by Imakan on Apr 28, 2020, 7:15:39 AM
Can someone post the cluster jewels I should try to acquire? I’m looking to transition from the tanky build to a DPS build but am lost with cluster jewels. I see people reference vicious bite but I’m a complete newcomer to cluster jewels.
IGN: In_Vas_Mani
https://pastebin.com/3YZBt08s

Here is what I'm currently running, based on the speed farming setup with some differences. 6.5k HP and about 1.7m shaperdps fully buffed per zombie with 11 zombies. Can do pretty much all content(except hall of grandmasters because of those max block guys)
Last edited by schlangeee on Apr 28, 2020, 8:46:19 AM
"
realm9thfeb wrote:
I have completed all game contents using this build, I can answer most your problems as I have encountered the exact problem as all of you experienced.

Most question have been asked.

Q.Death issue, why tanky is no tanky.

A.Tank build is not viable in 3.10 due to the big nerf in necro build and the effect of delirium, I have tested that tank build is survivable without delirium encounter for mapping or low level boss, but you will not have enough dps for guardians and above. 6K life and 5K ES is significantly useless without legacy spirit offering which has been nerfed, thanks to GGG! what a bad move.

Q.What else can I do and how you complete all contents?

A.in order to have the best out of this build, you need to understand one thing, this is no longer death proof, you will still die a few times even with best gears, but also not as squishy one.

You have to focus on these few things.
1.Zombie dps
2.Movement speed
3.Understand and dodge all delirium encounter's explosion.

To boost your zombie dps, you need to ensure you are running enough Aura some of the best conbination of Avian from weapon, fortify from 2H weapon, kingmaker from AG, haste, pride, dread banner,purity of element, blood stance...etc mentioned in the first post.

Invest or craft hubris jewel for at least 160% minion dmg, 240% or even better 320%

Given up those so call tanky passive tree skill points and start to invest on cluster jewel, there is a detail guide for cluster build on the first page, it is no brainer setup.

Do not use range spectre, you need to play aura spectre, use carnage chieften, host chieften, arena master and maveil retainer.

Q.How to avoid one shot death and clear game content smoothly?

A.Use phase run and vaal molten shell, get watcher's jewel with increased cooldown recovery speed of Movement Skills used while affected by Haste, and use haste aura.

This will allow you to have infinite phase run and swim through mobs and bosses with high surviability.

Avoid delirium explosion, do not stand next to mobs for more than 2 sec, explosion is deadly, move on and let zombies take the heat.

Q.How is this necro playstyle like in 3.10

A.You are basically a necro aura bot, know where to run, where to stand and when to move, your zombie will do the rest for you.

Good luck and have fun exile!

This guy gets it.

Honestly everyone should more or less follow this advice. To not die the answer isn’t more life and es it’s more zombie dps. The best way to achieve this is to crutch heavily on the vicious bite megalomaniacs as vicious bite offers substantial dps increase (I currently run 9). I prefer running hatred to haste with grip of the council for tons of added dps. Dual wand setup with offering belt has Worked very well for me. A good 2h is also an option/ especially if you can corrupt a shaper mace with fortify (or onslaught although not as good).

The playstyle is very much about constantly moving and avoiding on-death mechanics and explosions. Have zombie leech somewhere to keep them healthy - between that and a few renewal notables they shouldn’t be dying except for reflect maps. I have about 5500 ehp and may die once every 15 or so t16 maps with 40% delirium or less.
Last edited by Jalanc on Apr 28, 2020, 8:40:59 AM
VICIOUS BITE ??? Why I can't find it, even typing in the search bar ? Where is this notable node located ? please !!!!

so i think im running pretty darn close to the end game tanky set up with the exception of the gems to get super high strength. i have 1k strength to get the life leech but this build feels like straight ass. cant do deleriums and got 1 shot with 7k EHP.... any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated thank you
"
trippywaffles wrote:

so i think im running pretty darn close to the end game tanky set up with the exception of the gems to get super high strength. i have 1k strength to get the life leech but this build feels like straight ass. cant do deleriums and got 1 shot with 7k EHP.... any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated thank you

I left this build. I had dumped 30 exalts into this zombie build and had the same problem. I am not the type to spend 100 exalts to get a build going. So I sold all my shit and went Gladiator Block /Esoro build guide on YouTube and couldn't be happier. Now I annihilate Delirium's and can run the Simulacrum with no issues. Cost to me was 8 exalts for some nice stuff.
"
makrout wrote:
VICIOUS BITE ??? Why I can't find it, even typing in the search bar ? Where is this notable node located ? please !!!!
Vicious Bite is not found on the tree, except on Cluster Jewels and Megalomaniac jewels.
"
ninjabeerrun wrote:
"
trippywaffles wrote:

I left this build. I had dumped 30 exalts into this zombie build and had the same problem. I am not the type to spend 100 exalts to get a build going. So I sold all my shit and went Gladiator Block /Esoro build guide on YouTube and couldn't be happier. Now I annihilate Delirium's and can run the Simulacrum with no issues. Cost to me was 8 exalts for some nice stuff.

I had started with toxic rain build and wanted to give this one a try since it seemed so popular. guess ill just stick with that lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info