[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Pretty bad changes to stun mechanics and War Bringer, but still going to try the build. I hope warcries will make up for some losses. Just have to test how much investment is required for cries to feel good and stun to stay on long enough.
Man you guys are scaring me with these comments....
Is the OP going to stick with this build?
I was really hoping to make this my starter build.
Last edited by itBurns08 on Jun 17, 2020, 2:17:35 PM
Here is a tentative skill tree progress, focusing on war cry, exerts and general 2 h mace nodes

i love to see the axe and slayer versions type, glad i can inspire so many players!

for now i will skip the stun mastery and specific stun nodes unless they are necessary.

Spoiler
1. Low Level Tree

The early tree is very straight forward. We path straight through Warriors Blood, Born To Fight, Barbrism and head to Resolute Technique. Afterwards we grab Martial Experience for Damage, Physical damage pen and QoL Life Leech. Look for 2 handed maces with "Adds x to x Physical Damage to Attacks" and "x% Increased Physical Damage, although pretty much everything will be fine.

MainSkill: Ground Slam - Ruthless - Chance to Bleed/Onslaught
Main Skill 2: Ancestral Protector - Chance to Bleed
Mobility: Leap Slam
Aura - Blood and Sand

2. First lab + Main Tree

Now were getting places! Soul of Steel is one of my favorite defensive nodes, the rest being good Mace and 2h nodes. Consider Art of the Gladiator early before DPS if Dex is a gear bottle neck!

MainSkill: Ground Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike - Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int))
Main Skill 2: Ancestral Warchief - Maim/Chance to Bleed
Mobility: Leap Slam - Faster Attacks
Utility: Enduring Cry, Seismic Cry, Intimidating Cry, Berserk
Aura - Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone

Consider lvling a Shockwave if you want to try it out as well!

3. Bring War to them

Scream and shout and Smash your way through the story! We grab more Mace DPS nodes, as well as our WarCry Synergies with War Bringer!

MainSkill: Ground Slam - Melee Physical - Fortify - Rage (Brutality - Multistrike - Pulverize/Concentrated Effect/Increased AoE (if you have Int))

If you have extra slots, consider:

Golem: Stone Golem
CWDT: Steel Skin, Enfeeble/Temporal Chains

After you complete Act 6 Lily will have all the skill gems you may have missed.

4. Final Skill Tree

At this point we get our Endurance Charge nodes, Scion life Wheel. At this point you can crush maps and bosses as your DPS and stun capabilities are very high.

Last edited by frawrst on Jun 17, 2020, 4:41:03 PM
Would Sunder slot in well to this skill tree? the two abilities seem very very similar.
"
m2abrams15 wrote:
Would Sunder slot in well to this skill tree? the two abilities seem very very similar.

yes, there should be 0 difference, even the support gems are the same
"
frawrst wrote:
Here is a tentative skill tree progress, focusing on war cry, exerts and general 2 h mace nodes

i love to see the axe and slayer versions type, glad i can inspire so many players!

for now i will skip the stun mastery and specific stun nodes unless they are necessary.

Spoiler
1. Low Level Tree

The early tree is very straight forward. We path straight through Warriors Blood, Born To Fight, Barbrism and head to Resolute Technique. Afterwards we grab Martial Experience for Damage, Physical damage pen and QoL Life Leech. Look for 2 handed maces with "Adds x to x Physical Damage to Attacks" and "x% Increased Physical Damage, although pretty much everything will be fine.

Aura - Blood and Sand

2. First lab + Main Tree

Now were getting places! Soul of Steel is one of my favorite defensive nodes, the rest being good Mace and 2h nodes. Consider Art of the Gladiator early before DPS if Dex is a gear bottle neck!

3. Bring War to them

Scream and shout and Smash your way through the story! We grab more Mace DPS nodes, as well as our WarCry Synergies with War Bringer!

4. Final Skill Tree

At this point we get our Endurance Charge nodes, Scion life Wheel. At this point you can crush maps and bosses as your DPS and stun capabilities are very high.

I'm assuming that you will update this in PoB?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
m2abrams15 wrote:

YAY. was curious to try sunder, but its nice to have this as an alternative. Withthe shift away from Stun, what is the reason for Mace over Axe?
"
itBurns08 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Spoiler
1. Low Level Tree

Aura - Blood and Sand

2. First lab + Main Tree

3. Bring War to them

4. Final Skill Tree

I'm assuming that you will update this in PoB?

should be here and on first page

https://pastebin.com/zRKfV7cr
"
m2abrams15 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
m2abrams15 wrote:

YAY. was curious to try sunder, but its nice to have this as an alternative. Withthe shift away from Stun, what is the reason for Mace over Axe?

either works, maces are generally much cheaper in the meta

YAY. was curious to try sunder, but its nice to have this as an alternative. Withthe shift away from Stun, what is the reason for Mace over Axe?[/quote]

either works, maces are generally much cheaper in the meta[/quote]

So neither has a real dps advantage over the other?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info