[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Tidebreaker being a T1 unique makes it nonviable as a starter in a 2h league anyways so it's just as well they nerfed stun.

Easy weapon crafting in Harvest should make RT ground slam pretty fair. The new War Bringer for Berserker is going to have to be pretty amazing to make up for the huge drop off in recovery + the cluster jewel nerfs though.
"
ruffmagga wrote:
We've made some changes to the (...) Berserker that we'll be revealing soon. These are changes to one major notable on each tree

i think if Berserker, and this build will be destroyed, idk what to do.

i dont understand this balance, idk why they hate melee.

It looks like after the changes and the dps boost make Stun will be super easy and any melee without major investments will be able to use it, so they introduced this immunity, few people played Stunlock before so they did it at the expense of this small group for the benefit of the whole melee.

The question is whether there are specific items, skills (maybe changes in Stun Support) that, when properly positioned, will allow you to bypass this mechanics. We'll see tonight. You will have to play under defensive cd, throw in Stun and drive pure dps, Stun goes down run defensive cd.

Zerk gets cool new stuff, warcry but I don't know if slayer will be my direction, over leech is the best at safeplay.
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 16, 2020, 9:07:22 AM
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
ruffmagga wrote:
We've made some changes to the (...) Berserker that we'll be revealing soon. These are changes to one major notable on each tree

It looks like after the changes and the dps boost make Stun will be super easy and any melee without major investments will be able to use it, so they introduced this immunity, few people played Stunlock before so they did it at the expense of this small group for the benefit of the whole melee.

The question is whether there are specific items, skills (maybe changes in Stun Support) that, when properly positioned, will allow you to bypass this mechanics. We'll see tonight. You will have to play under defensive cd, throw in Stun and drive pure dps, Stun goes down run defensive cd.

Zerk gets cool new stuff, warcry but I don't know if slayer will not be my direction, over leech is the best at safeplay.

Yeah i understand, but its lazy balance. Why broke FEW build unless modify stun threshold ? Make all melee able to stun easily its unlogical. they can up 2h dps and modify stun threshold without immunity.

maybe but same problem, you change dps support gem to keep stun mechanic, 1 step forward 10 step backward. idk, i dont understand this "balance"

Marauder in general not have big dps, i dont like leech and vaal pact to survive, if i play marauder i need good defence mechanic to compensate 10min to kill sirus (i think about Tectonic slam jugg). What left on ZErk ? warcry, low regen, mid leech? is not enough. and of course they up the CD of warcry ? they say, you can use multiple warcry but not instantly, wtf, +1second immobile to cast multiple warcry in front of pack ? and if you use only one warcry with bigger CD, and anecdotic stun ? you going play zerk like jugg without his regen.
Maybe stunlock is ridiculous but 4second immunity ?
its not a miner who can just clear off screen boss and pack, you need better defense mechanic because you are in melee and without huge dps (i mean without 200ex investement )

And what about miner with 50c and Hallgrandmaster ? what about minion build ^^
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 16, 2020, 9:56:00 AM
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
ruffmagga wrote:

Zerk gets cool new stuff, warcry but I don't know if slayer will not be my direction, over leech is the best at safeplay.

I liked leech and after changes announced in manefisto slow attack speed should not be a problem (overleech slayer did not have a problem before so now will be grat), zerker for me was always for good attack speed because stacks Rage for 2h was not effective, if changes and new nodes are not revolutionary then Slayer and after Crit nerf probably under RT without Overhelm and one instant warcry :)
Slayer with Headsman, Impact, Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervor does look pretty juicy. And maybe use axes instead of mace? Lets wait for patch notes :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Not too sure about new warbringer

We lost instant health recovery (huge loss), double dmg, attack spreed

We gain the ability to get rage quicker at start of maps and bosses. Exerting attacks will probably be the focus of this build

More likely this will not be my 3.11 starter
"
frawrst wrote:

We gain the ability to get rage quicker at start of maps and bosses. Exerting attacks will probably be the focus of this build

COOOOL Build is dead !! yeah thanks ggg --'
so sad ! i chang emy starter too.. your build will be insane but im going back JUGGY !

Thanks for your work
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

COOOOL Build is dead !! yeah thanks ggg --'
so sad ! i chang emy starter too.. your build will be insane but im going back JUGGY !

Thanks for your work

Definitely wouldnt say build is dead

Depending on tree changes, we will focus on exerting and warcry synergy

Intimidating cry gives us double damage and we can use enduring and seismic cry as needed for life regen and stun

Once i plug in some trees and figure out some stuff, we may be more powerful than before

2h dmg seems to be getting super buffed and exerting fist of war looks nuts for screen clear

The original identity of build may be gone but we may be alot stronger overall!

Dont give up!
Same here... I was 100% that will be my starter. But after read manifesto and change to berserker aaaaand You frawrst change starter then I will be looking for something else... And yup! Tysm for hard work about this build :)
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info