[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
Not too sure about new warbringer

We lost instant health recovery (huge loss), double dmg, attack spreed

We gain the ability to get rage quicker at start of maps and bosses. Exerting attacks will probably be the focus of this build

More likely this will not be my 3.11 starter

COOOOL Build is dead !! yeah thanks ggg --'
so sad ! i chang emy starter too.. your build will be insane but im going back JUGGY !

Thanks for your work

Definitely wouldnt say build is dead

Depending on tree changes, we will focus on exerting and warcry synergy

Intimidating cry gives us double damage and we can use enduring and seismic cry as needed for life regen and stun

Once i plug in some trees and figure out some stuff, we may be more powerful than before

2h dmg seems to be getting super buffed and exerting fist of war looks nuts for screen clear

The original identity of build may be gone but we may be alot stronger overall!

Dont give up!

We dont give up when You dont give up :P
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
Not too sure about new warbringer

We lost instant health recovery (huge loss), double dmg, attack spreed

We gain the ability to get rage quicker at start of maps and bosses. Exerting attacks will probably be the focus of this build

More likely this will not be my 3.11 starter

COOOOL Build is dead !! yeah thanks ggg --'
so sad ! i chang emy starter too.. your build will be insane but im going back JUGGY !

Thanks for your work

Definitely wouldnt say build is dead

Depending on tree changes, we will focus on exerting and warcry synergy

Intimidating cry gives us double damage and we can use enduring and seismic cry as needed for life regen and stun

Once i plug in some trees and figure out some stuff, we may be more powerful than before

2h dmg seems to be getting super buffed and exerting fist of war looks nuts for screen clear

The original identity of build may be gone but we may be alot stronger overall!

Dont give up!

Nice because im sticking with you whatever you come up with :-)
Once we get skill tree info ill be deciding

I have a feeling we will be able to focus on war cry synergy and buffing exerting attacks

Dont want to disappoint the thread so starting as classic serker does seem appealing
There is no patch note yet and I already know ...

Slayer - Here I come!

As I wrote before, we get another nodes for Zerk that are intended for quick attacks, let's face it, 2h will never use the potential of such a node like DW can. There is no regen anymore and considering the lack of stunlock zerk is glasscanon. I thought there would be something for multi Warcry but also none of these things so I think that the most effective way is to just play one Warcry with istant keystone. And new support will make it hard to fit Rage Support.

As I played Slayer before, I will try to match it with new realities, we'll see what about stun, but Slayer with instantleech was not such a glasscanon it won't be a big problem. I will probably give up crit, exchange Overhelm for Impact and the rest will be seen in the process. Since before I made all this content for Ground Slam with this character, now it will be even better regardless of Stun mechanics, maybe GS will get some MTX!

For those interested I will throw my Slayer PoB here it will be a base for new realities :)

https://pastebin.com/rJMsTZD9
I used this as a guide for my current build, just switched a couple things to make it more console player friendly. Open to suggestions on improvements if anybody cares to look.
"
I used this as a guide for my current build, just switched a couple things to make it more console player friendly. Open to suggestions on improvements if anybody cares to look.

glad to hear it

it appears your characters arent public, you have to change that setting in your profile so we can view
Excuse me, there is something in patch notes:
GroundSlam: No longer tagged as a Physical gem.
Does it mean that physical DMG nodes won't affect us? If yes - that's huge loss, am i wrong? :O

Edit:
or does it mean that now elemental dmg can be applied also?
Im little confused ;)
Last edited by Coltainee on Jun 17, 2020, 1:49:06 AM
"
Coltainee wrote:
Excuse me, there is something in patch notes:
GroundSlam: No longer tagged as a Physical gem.
Does it mean that physical DMG nodes won't affect us? If yes - that's huge loss, am i wrong? :O

Edit:
or does it mean that now elemental dmg can be applied also?
Im little confused ;)

They removed flat physical damage from the skill and I think that's why they removed this tag because now damage from weapons (and flat from other items) depends what skill damage type is. It will definitely make it easier to make elemental Ground Slam, and if we use physical weapon it will not matter, only what comes to my mind is the fact that +# lvl of physical gem will not work, but here we did not use it.

After reading the path note, I get the impression that GS did not gain much from these changes, it had a large flat and the effectivnes only raised a little and I am not convinced that it will compensate. I think I'll start as I wrote as a Slayer and build myself under Ground Slam. If it turns out that GS is ineffective and Sunder, Earthquake or Earthshatter is much better then I can go for it without major complications :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 17, 2020, 4:35:14 AM
DMG effectivness is raised by 25% on 20lvl gem, but we loose 75 to 113 flat DMG..
Propably with end gamę weapon it will be okish change, but not so op as i imagine when they said that they will buff slam skills :(
"
Coltainee wrote:
DMG effectivness is raised by 25% on 20lvl gem, but we loose 75 to 113 flat DMG..
Propably with end gamę weapon it will be okish change, but not so op as i imagine when they said that they will buff slam skills :(

Damage weapons increased by 15%, fist of war, warcry and talent changes are the main buff. Sunder and Earthshatter look very cool when it comes to GS, nothing has changed, it looks like the nerf of the skill itself, but overall it will probably be a bit stronger. His strength Stun was practically killed.

You have to wait for 20/20 games and to test skills in battle. It's nice that by making yourself a character under GS you will be able to change to another Slam without major changes in items and the tree. I know that GS will be strong especially on close range and single target question about how it will be with Sunder and Earthshater, I think they may have better clear but under Single GS will be better. I think about changing weapon to an axe and treat Stun as an addition, so you will release some node from the tree.

Ryslatha's Coil will be extreamly powerfull now.

https://pastebin.com/d4gPXLGX - I played a bit with PoB (the tree is available) and I think I will go this way, I changed Tidebreaker to Atziri's Disfavor and changed the tree to Axe, Impale will be a nice addition because Axe in his nodes also has impale things. Because of RT, I removed Precision and added Dread Banner. Well, Axe has close combat available if GS be played will be amazing support for it. DPS is promising, and yet we don't have weapon dps boost and gems (Intimidating or Seismic Cry will boost us, Fist of War will probably be used as one of the support).
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 17, 2020, 10:09:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info