[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

fist of war!!!!

Def. think seismic for clearing. then maybe intimdating for boss with enduring just.. whenever :P
"
m2abrams15 wrote:
are you worried about leap slam eating exerted attacks?

not really, if we need the dps from exerted attacks it will be vs bosses. we use leap slam to dodge uber elder/shaper/sirus etc, but for dps
enduring cry also looking very strong defensively for us, i mustve missed parts of the rework

Enduring Cry

Now taunts all nearby enemies to attack the user, and grants endurance charges. Gives a brief burst of life regeneration, as well as a buff which grants resistances and physical damage reduction based on your endurance charges.
Now has a base duration of 2 seconds.
Now grants 1 endurance charge per 5 power, with a minium of 1 charge.
Buff grants +2% to all resistances and 2% additional Physical Damage reduction per endurance charge.
Now causes you to regenerate 120 life over 1 second at gem level 1, up to 1976 at gem level 20.

so on top of endurance charge all res and phys dmg reduction, we will get another 12 all res and 12 phys reduction (6 endurnace charge)

it also recovers 2k life over 1 second, which is nutso

on top of that it has a 6 second cooldown compared to the 8 of seismic and intimidating. with enough cooldown recovery speed it can be our spammable wc to abuse warbring procs + general defense

now to see if call to arms is necessary or if we can get the animation down enough to be comfortable
Do you think this build will work for the new earthshatter attack?
"
SilentManny wrote:
Do you think this build will work for the new earthshatter attack?

i cant see why not

i will be trying all the new skills (sunder earthshatter eq)

plus our warcry useage will explode lots
Have you thought about trying any other ascendancies due to the Warbringer node getting slaughtered. I def plan on trying this out next league!
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Have you thought about trying any other ascendancies due to the Warbringer node getting slaughtered. I def plan on trying this out next league!

slayer jugg and champ are all very viable

scion too

im just a serker fan so ill stick to my guns
Without the stun locking capabilities, do you think Lvl 8 Sirius deathless would be still manageable?
Do you have an idea how often we actually stun enemies with hits? Skull Cracking adds Culling Strike to Hits that Stun. Due to the new stun Immunity I'm not sure...

I was thinkig about playing this build as a Scoin this league combining Berserker and either Slayer for Culling Strike/Overkill Leech/AoE or Champion for Fortify/Taunt/Intimidate/Impale. I'd lose the tripled effect of Rage. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info