[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Ashes420 wrote:
I think this will be my league starter for my first league back since Essence league. It looks like it'll be fun to play and able to output well without any ugly requirements.

Thanks for the hard work, look forward to starting this league!

Thanks for feedback!
This gonna be my league starter for SC SSF. I've heard Tidebreaker is quite rare actually, but it should work without it, especially after the buffs. Thanks for the guide.
"
MMCShiNi wrote:
This gonna be my league starter for SC SSF. I've heard Tidebreaker is quite rare actually, but it should work without it, especially after the buffs. Thanks for the guide.

Glad to hear it! Hope you post progession. I did a quick ssf run earlier and managed to self craft a 270 pdps mace pretty easily which was stunning white map bosses with ease. That was without 4th ascend too

With harvest crafting we may be able to roll a very powerful 2h mace, although the 7 link tidebreaker with its innate R.E.S.T. will be tough to beat
From balance manifesto

Many end game bosses will have 4 second stun immunity after being stunned, so we can no longer stun lock

This will make our build more like an average melee. Tidebreaker may no longer be BiS

Will try to do a complete tree and patch notes post and update guide this week

May just rework it into a general crit based build. Will have to see how stun duration works
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 15, 2020, 7:49:41 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
From balance manifesto

Many end game bosses will have 4 second stun immunity after being stunned, so we can no longer stun lock

This will make our build more like an average melee. Tidebreaker may no longer be BiS

May just rework it into a general crit based build. Will have to see how stun duration works

IM SO SAD :(

"Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together. "
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 15, 2020, 7:56:44 PM
Bad that Stunlock will be impossible. (I doubt that the endgame of the boss could be introduced in 4sec Stun). They improve Leech on slow attacks, so it's probably a slayer, but on the other hand Crit gets a nerf. Probably on the note just decide what to do with all this.

As for weapons, each is to be changed, so it's hard to prophesy.

Long Stun defaults to 700ms, so it would have to be increased by over 5 times on Stunlock.

but we also have the duration of Double Stun, maybe with the right investment, hmm?
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 16, 2020, 12:30:36 AM
"
loczek123 wrote:
Bad that Stunlock will be impossible. (I doubt that the endgame of the boss could be introduced in 4sec Stun). They improve Leech on slow attacks, so it's probably a slayer, but on the other hand Crit gets a nerf. Probably on the note just decide what to do with all this.

As for weapons, each is to be changed, so it's hard to prophesy.

Long Stun defaults to 700ms, so it would have to be increased by over 5 times on Stunlock.

but we also have the duration of Double Stun, maybe with the right investment, hmm?

Ruthless base stun is 0.8seconds. With double stun duration = 1.6, then add in some stun duration nodes and we may be able to scale stun to be longer than 2 seconds

Now to see if we are able to spec into 4 second stuns

R.e.s.t. May be less used, with stun duration becoming key stat

Edit:

From my reading, stun immunity likely starts as the stun animation ends

So even we scale stun duration via ruthless 0.8s and double stun procs, we will always face atleast 4 seconds of immunity

We may be able to scale stun duration in a way that allows us to get quite long duration stuns, which will let us get uninterrupted dps, but no stunlock

Alas, it was fun boys
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 16, 2020, 1:25:17 AM
"
ruffmagga wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
From balance manifesto

IM SO SAD :(

"Critical Strike Multiplier values have been lowered from almost every passive, as well as from some items. Critical-based characters far-exceeded non-critical characters later in the game; this will bring the two a little closer together. "

Indeed. I think RT will still be used for this build
We've made some changes to the (...) Berserker that we'll be revealing soon. These are changes to one major notable on each tree

i think if Berserker, and this build will be destroyed, idk what to do.

i dont understand this balance, idk why they hate melee.
They're balancing for the 0.1% who will end up crafting ridiculously OP gear while 99.9% of players get left behind.

Right now, it's pretty challenging to get excited about this league :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info