[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Did a test run on ssf the last couple days

The build is still very strong for acts and getting into maps early

Aspect of carnage + whetstone recipe is more then enough

Thanks to vaal gs we have powerful clear, even on a 4 link, and rage gives us fast movespeed to zoom zoom

Got to maps in around 8.5 hours (im slow player mostly) and got to lvl 77 and tier 3 maps on a random 270 pdps rare mace + 4 link chest

3.11 gonna be a good league for us
I was not supposed to play in this league but they announced a change in melee they bought me completely and I'm very excited.

It looks like Stuning will be a lot easier, I don't know if you remember me, I was talking here with my version of this build made for Crit Slayer.

After patch note I will decide which way to go (I'm definitely making a stun character, I'm playing since beta and this is the character that gives me the most fun from the game).

I will definitely follow this topic and maybe give some suggestions. I think I will go to Crit again, due to the Warcry rework it is possible that I will also go Zerk but I have to wait for note.

I count on Stun Support to get the Rework.

The only thing I'm not happy about is the fact that a lot of people will start melee and the prices of items will be higher than usual. Good luck in the new league, may the Stun be with us!
I'm glad to hear that you will update this build on Harvest.
I've played it on Blight, it was GREAT. Seems like thing go even better now ;) League start - here i come <3 !
Been looking through so much getting ready for this new league and your guide really hits so many good notes I'm impressed.

The only thing its missing is... cluster jewels. Have you experimented with them? If you want to call it a true 3.10/11 build it definitely needs to abuse some war cry nodes!

Loving it otherwise!
"
ieai wrote:
Been looking through so much getting ready for this new league and your guide really hits so many good notes I'm impressed.

The only thing its missing is... cluster jewels. Have you experimented with them? If you want to call it a true 3.10/11 build it definitely needs to abuse some war cry nodes!

Loving it otherwise!

Hi friend

Mob mentality stacking and warcry abuse is 99% getting nerfed as unlimited berserk uptime isnt something i see ggg leaving in game

Overlord is an excellent notable, as is the stun ones

Once we find out more today and tomorrow i will post some recommendations and trees
"
loczek123 wrote:
I was not supposed to play in this league but they announced a change in melee they bought me completely and I'm very excited.

It looks like Stuning will be a lot easier, I don't know if you remember me, I was talking here with my version of this build made for Crit Slayer.

After patch note I will decide which way to go (I'm definitely making a stun character, I'm playing since beta and this is the character that gives me the most fun from the game).

I will definitely follow this topic and maybe give some suggestions. I think I will go to Crit again, due to the Warcry rework it is possible that I will also go Zerk but I have to wait for note.

I count on Stun Support to get the Rework.

The only thing I'm not happy about is the fact that a lot of people will start melee and the prices of items will be higher than usual. Good luck in the new league, may the Stun be with us!

Nice to have you back! I am also considering going crit, depending on how many 2h nodes have accuracy
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 15, 2020, 9:44:21 AM
"
Coltainee wrote:
I'm glad to hear that you will update this build on Harvest.
I've played it on Blight, it was GREAT. Seems like thing go even better now ;) League start - here i come <3 !

Thanks for feedback!
Haven't played melee since Incursion but this seems like a very fine build to return with.
I think this will be my league starter for my first league back since Essence league. It looks like it'll be fun to play and able to output well without any ugly requirements.

Thanks for the hard work, look forward to starting this league!
ZedsFiction // AshesRelandi // akaZeds
"
Kastanj wrote:
Haven't played melee since Incursion but this seems like a very fine build to return with.

Glad to hear it! May have to remove cheap from title if everyone is playing it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info