[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
clerino wrote:
Found your guide some days ago, playing happily along. I like the idea of the build and the playstyle a lot.

I am currently in act 4 and killing Kaom took me ages. There was no stunning and my damages with slam is around 250 DPS.
Is this a feature as the build only gets strong later in the game or is there something I am missing here? I am following your guide as close a possible and to my understand my 2H mace is the best I can find in-game right now.

Thanks

Hi friend

Your current weapon has extremely low dps, only 15% increased physical damage

To upgrade you have two options

Easiest way is to do vendor recipe. Go into town and buy the highest physical damage white mace the vendor has

Then sell that white weapon back to vendor with a blacksmiths whetstone and a (blue) magic rustic sash or a (yellow) rare rustic sash.

This will give you a weapon with 40-55% increased physical damage, much stronger than your current

Since it is also end of league, you can go to trade and buy a high dps mace too. All the unique ones will be cheap

Once you get a weapon upg i recommend doing lab for aspect of carnage, which will let you demolish story as long as you use whetstone recipe every fee acts
Last edited by frawrst on Jun 7, 2020, 11:10:11 AM
Thanks for the advice. Really a large difference. Obviously did not realise that I have both phys and elemental damage on my old mace.
"
clerino wrote:
Thanks for the advice. Really a large difference. Obviously did not realise that I have both phys and elemental damage on my old mace.

No problem!

Whetstone recipe + aspect of carnage gets you through story very easily

once you hit 68, you can save up for a tidebreaker (should be very cheap) or a kongors (super cheap)

id recommend getting the tidebreaker to a 4 or 5 link (making it a 5 or 6 link with its innate endurance charge on stun)

you can get to yellows on a 5 link tidebreaker, getting you a decent $ to keep upgrading
New Warcry info!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2870970

Enduring Cry is still great for defense, regen, and maintaining charges (although our charge generation is very high between tidebreaker and rapid expansion)

Intimidating Cry appears to be our go to, providing double dmg buff, intimidate (can drop tombfists for powerful rare gauntlets) and negative phys resists to enemies. definitely in the ballpark for our spamable/mapping war cry

Seismic Cry also seems very gg, and suited to us. Usage for it will depend on how much we value the reduced stun threshold modifier. its dps boost for Slams may be as powerful as intimidating cry, so we will likely use both

inferal cry may be powerful for clear, if we need it. i like explode chest overall but this may be good on budget

general and rallying will likely not be used by us
"
frawrst wrote:

id recommend getting the tidebreaker to a 4 or 5 link (making it a 5 or 6 link with its innate endurance charge on stun)

Sounds good, if 4 or 5 link is enough for the start. That's way easier to get.

What do you mean by:

"
you can get to yellows on a 5 link tidebreaker, getting you a decent $ to keep upgrading
"
clerino wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Sounds good, if 4 or 5 link is enough for the start. That's way easier to get.

What do you mean by:

"

yellow maps are the second tier of maps, between tier 6-10.

as you progress into the end game (mapping system), you will fight new bosses and unlock higher and higher tier of maps

white -> yellow -> red

a 5 link tidebreaker has enough dps to clear all yellow maps comfortably, allowing you to farm lots and get $$$ to continue to upgrade your character
Hello,

WHich amount of armour and resulting damage reduction do you recommend? So far everything went ok but I just died several times from Doerdre the Vile without any real chance. I could not get away from the bubbles slowing me down and I lost life so fast I could not even fill it up quick enough.

I currently have about 2000 life which is not great but should be fine?

Thanks
"
clerino wrote:
Hello,

WHich amount of armour and resulting damage reduction do you recommend? So far everything went ok but I just died several times from Doerdre the Vile without any real chance. I could not get away from the bubbles slowing me down and I lost life so fast I could not even fill it up quick enough.

I currently have about 2000 life which is not great but should be fine?

Thanks

hey friend

i like 300 life per act as a good bench mark

so 300 act 1, 1500 act 5 etc

deodre is act 8 so you should be 2100-2400

2k should be doable. if you look up that boss, she has some specific debuffs that you can clear by hitting the valve in the arena, chances are she super buffed herself or debuffed you

the armor that shows in the stat page isnt very reliable, im not sure i have ever checked it lol
Hi,

Thanks a lot.

Why is the armour in the stat page unreliable? What do you check instead?

Hi man,

I was wondering if the Jugg ascendency (Unbreakable > Unflinching > Unyielding > Unstoppable/Unrelenting) is viable to start League and just UberLabfarm and lowlevel Delve ?
i like the Jugg endurance charge mechanic (with Kaom's Way), you can just run and loot. There is delve mod like "monsters cannot be stun" : annoying to generate Endurance Charge on Berserker.

Thanks for this guide and your rigor !
Last edited by ruffmagga on Jun 10, 2020, 5:55:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info