[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Appreciate the theorycrafting you're doing on this. I know these skills may not be what you're targeting, but in general what are your thoughts of Tectonic Slam or Volcanic Fissure in a setup like this?
"
wotad wrote:
Looks like I might start GS but I can get wrist pains quite often, wonder if its a very click-heavy build? Also not a huge fan of warcry piano.

the current version is piano

if you dont want to piano, work in the autoexertion with seismic + intimidating cry

they will give you most bang for buck IMO

Would there be some actual gain if one used 2 jewel sockets for forbidden flesh/flame -> Sione, Sun's Roar (30% incr warcry buff effect + infinite power)? I can imagine the extra buff effect is sweet and warcries also always generating 5 rage + max power buffs giving some easy big boosts with all the war cry passive allocations.
"
Clutchplay wrote:
Appreciate the theorycrafting you're doing on this. I know these skills may not be what you're targeting, but in general what are your thoughts of Tectonic Slam or Volcanic Fissure in a setup like this?

all the slams work with this template: you just need to grab 40% convert for the fire ones (magmatic strikes + mastery) to fully convert

should work exactly the same, altho u probably want to change links (fire pen maybe?) and get the elemental mastery to reverse resistances 25% of time (probably from the templar ele wheel near left side)

"
BerZerkerJack wrote:
Would there be some actual gain if one used 2 jewel sockets for forbidden flesh/flame -> Sione, Sun's Roar (30% incr warcry buff effect + infinite power)? I can imagine the extra buff effect is sweet and warcries also always generating 5 rage + max power buffs giving some easy big boosts with all the war cry passive allocations.

the buff effects are as follows:

enduring cry gives regen (buffed with sione)
intimidating gives MS (buffed with sione)
rallying buffs wep dmg (buffed with sione)
seismic grants MORE armour (buffed with sione)

the only very strong buff is seismic, but all of these have caps (usually 25 power) so having "infinite" power means they get just their cap + buff effect. warcry buff

overall it seems decent since the 30% buff effect is strong, and chieftain is one of the best "easy to gear" classes with fire res + max fire res. probably a decent alternative to those not wanting to serker

if i end up with forbidden flame/flesh investments it will be probably stealing unrelenting from juggs since endurance charges are very very op in 3.25
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 21, 2024, 3:27:10 PM
general 3.25 thoughts, also added to main page of guide with an updated pob leveling trees (4 trees for early, merc, end of campaign and mapping to lvl 92)

"
This appears to be a melee league, with quality buffs, damage effectiveness buffs, removal of totem annoyance, rage rebalance, endurance charge buffs and more.

This PoB https://pobb.in/vsW5Y37obJp0 is what I am currently planning on league starting. Note, its gear (aside from ryslathas and tidebreaker) are 1alch/1c rares. You will find and craft much better gear in 3.25.

Most of the new rage and different buffs are NOT in PoB yet, however most people doing theory crafting for melee see it as a 50-75% more damage buff.

I will be league starting this build as a fast map blaster to get my atlas completion and voidstones. Earthshatter looks to be the "highest dps slam" but requires the most piano work.

Overexertion seems to be very very good (numbers soon please GGG!) and autoexertion on intimidating cry and seismic cry will easy the button presses (but i play fighting games i want to press my buttons).

Warbanner seems to be the best for our build, more phys damage when we hit bosses and tanky rares.

We get 50% chance to overwhelm phys on tree which makes general mapping SO much smoother.

The mana changes to attacks are real. We used to have 6 mana base and now they are double or more of that base.

The PoB has spirit of war and mana mastery to deal with this early. However, a decent idea may be lifetapping our attacks (and warcries) for a long while.

Some melee bois are also speculating with a full return to blood magic, which with eternal blessing pride can be very very comfy.

Lots of new buffs and new problems to solve and find out, 3.25 looks very promising.
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 21, 2024, 7:02:28 PM
Looks like I'll most likely start GS but maybe another slam earlier if its not as good early.
Thanks again for keeping this build up to date !

Either I will go with it hoping for EQ x)
Maybe go for bleed gladiator instead of berserker
"
wotad wrote:
Looks like I'll most likely start GS but maybe another slam earlier if its not as good early.

GS will feel very comfy if you are new to slams
"
Thanks again for keeping this build up to date !

Either I will go with it hoping for EQ x)
Maybe go for bleed gladiator instead of berserker

glad to hear it!

glad looks very fun with retal skills

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info