[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
BerZerkerJack wrote:
Any opinions on tinctures? I really liked using them in Affliction with this build. especially the one that added free extra shock on hit or enemy explosion.
Granted, 75% increased tincture effect per empty flask slot is missing. But they seem to be pretty accessible this patch and only cost one flask slot

they were very strong in affliction, now they are nerfed and alt rollable

should be pretty strong for 1 potion slot, altho the mana mgmt might be super annoying

would need to see the new tincture affixes

https://pathofpathing.com/?v=3.25.0-pre#AAAABgECOzoABS0S4RQGFE0XmxiRHWgk_y1ML4k2Yjy3Pfxf0GCMYJFhs2HHaGVrHmyebRtvO3Juehl82X37ggeDeYO2jM-RzpLQnP2kGbhHvTa-p8aaxqrLXc9-0lDTb9RE4NjkUefH6hDqf-5A8j_0QvR8-oD8S_5T_3O4RwAA

some thoughts for a tentative tree

didnt path all the way up to third endurance charge by templar currently and went for the bunch of +rage value

skipping measured fury since warbringer doubles our amounts (so i dont think we'll need extra)

3.25 exerts
seismic 6 -> 12 (7-14 with measured)
rallying 5 -> 10 (6-12 with measured)
intimidating 2 -> 4 (3-6 with measured)

will probably need to see how it feels in game to see if warbringer/measured is overkill for our amounts of warcries + exert uptime

the mana costs are going to be interesting, grabbing the spirit of war wheel early (and maybe swapping it to cannibalistic rite later)

most of our attack skills got 90-100% more mana cost at lvl 20

this is our old GS, 22 mana cost. we'd normally use stuff like elreon rings to reduce it -7 x2 down to 7 etc. now it will cost 40-50 mana per slam, so we will need to manage our reservation/mana pool/costs more. maybe lifetap for a long time

we got a new 3 point mace wheel near bottom, will need to pob it vs the current bonebreaker/skull cracker wheel to see what is more value, aoe vs attack speed (my sense is attack speed for comfy)

everyone gets access to 50% chance to overwhelm 100% via bastion breaker, making those garbage physical DR rares much easy to burst down

i think investing in all the rage nodes is good, because rite of ruin is +50% and berserk skill itself is +59%, meaning we get more than double the regular effect during berserk burst (and our hits give 7-9 rage every 0.5s, and warcry give 2-5 rage on use)

max rage is currently 48 (53 with some more tree invest, not sure yet if using that many points is worth)

48% more attack dmg at full, x 2.09 = 100.32% more attack damage on full rage
same with attack speed, 100% inc
and with armour via vengence node, 100% inc

with rage mastery
1% increased Movement Speed per 5 Rage
this rounds down to 45/9% ms, x 2.09 = 18% ms

old rage was about 150% inc attack damage, 75% attack speed, 20-30% ms

Last edited by frawrst on Jul 19, 2024, 7:43:11 PM
Hey Fraurst what do you think of the auto exert that replaces call to arms ?

"
Call to Arms: Has been renamed to Autoexertion. It now reserves 15% Mana per Supported Warcry to cause those Warcries to be repeatedly triggered. Autoexertion Support can now support multiple Warcries, and no longer causes Warcries to share Cooldowns. It now grants Supported Skills 0–19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 30–11% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate), and now has "Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". It also now cannot support Retaliation Skills. Quality now grants Supported Skills 0–10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 0–5%).

"
vozde wrote:
Hey Fraurst what do you think of the auto exert that replaces call to arms ?

"
Call to Arms: Has been renamed to Autoexertion. It now reserves 15% Mana per Supported Warcry to cause those Warcries to be repeatedly triggered. Autoexertion Support can now support multiple Warcries, and no longer causes Warcries to share Cooldowns. It now grants Supported Skills 0–19% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 30–11% reduced Cooldown Recovery Rate), and now has "Supported Warcries do not grant Buffs or Charges to you or Allies". It also now cannot support Retaliation Skills. Quality now grants Supported Skills 0–10% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate (previously 0–5%).

its pretty good if we use it on one or two warcries, probably intimidating or seismic or both for 30% mana

we dont want to use it on all 4 of our warcries cause then its 60% mana reservation, altho with some reservation mastery might be good for lazy gameplay

the biggest one to look for is overexertion support

right now as base line it is 10% more + 12x3 (36%) more. thats 46% more at lvl 1, which is as good as most awakened gems and this one has no downside

with this plus echoes of creation helm, we should be hitting nice numbers even with just a tidebreaker
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 20, 2024, 4:53:51 AM
Looking good for next league starter. update to pob when? :)
"
LegionFirex wrote:
Looking good for next league starter. update to pob when? :)

https://pobb.in/vsW5Y37obJp0

this should show some of the pob trees im working on, its using the pob beta so you may need to options opt into beta to view it in your pob but website should work
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 21, 2024, 12:25:26 AM
Thank You.
Had a lot of fun last league with a Vaal GS plus Hateforge setup. Even used a Headhunter and Blunderbore + The Gull for extra buffs and general "fun" whilst mapping.

With enough investment into warcry cooldown it was very smooth and I never really had to use the regular version of GS, just VGS for everything. As tends to be the case with these builds it ended up being a little hard on the hands and with me not really enjoying Necropolis in general I didn't play it for too long but it was a lot of fun for the time I did play it.

Really looking forward to seeing how the build evolves going forward.

Hope everyone has a fantastic league start!
ideally with the double exerts we will be piano-ing much less

but yeah very good point, to min max slams it still requires pretty methodical button pressing (usually 3 slams into a warcry)

add in berserk and now placing warbanner when facing big tough rares/bosses

good news is we will probably autoexertion one or two warcries depending on how our mana reservation looks
Looks like I might start GS but I can get wrist pains quite often, wonder if its a very click-heavy build? Also not a huge fan of warcry piano.
Last edited by wotad on Jul 21, 2024, 9:59:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info