[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

PoB updated

https://pobb.in/hpfzxLEAfLHF

this is with very bad gear and 6 link tidebreaker

we be slammin friends

Last edited by frawrst on Jul 22, 2024, 9:28:18 PM
Hey, thanks for doing all this work on the build. This is going to be my first league doing this and also my first league doing anything melee. I was just wondering what specifically I should be referencing as we get closer to league launch, is the OP going to be fully updated to 3.25? I noticed (for instance) the reference to ancestral warchief and was just making sure.

Not a complaint at all, I'm just trying to make sure I do it right on league launch. Thanks!
"
Caerulius wrote:
Hey, thanks for doing all this work on the build. This is going to be my first league doing this and also my first league doing anything melee. I was just wondering what specifically I should be referencing as we get closer to league launch, is the OP going to be fully updated to 3.25? I noticed (for instance) the reference to ancestral warchief and was just making sure.

Not a complaint at all, I'm just trying to make sure I do it right on league launch. Thanks!

unfortunately i wont have the time to fully update before patch, i have been very bad at keeping the monstrous wall of text updated as ggg continues to try to fix melee. most of it is still valid but as you mentioned a decent part of it is removed.

the lvling pob here https://pobb.in/hpfzxLEAfLHF has the trees i intend to use and i recommend, it has very cheap/ssf rares and a 6 link tidebreaker and a ryslathas coil so it should be reasonable for most players

i often check this thread to help answer questions and i post updates of my gear as i progress in my league launch, looking back a few pages can also help you get an idea
Looking at the 3.25 PoB, it shows 0 unreserved mana. I understand the Wyrmsign Gloves have 4% reduced mana cost per endurance charge, but it's still 0 mana available so you can't attack in the first place?
"
FeyFeathers wrote:
Looking at the 3.25 PoB, it shows 0 unreserved mana. I understand the Wyrmsign Gloves have 4% reduced mana cost per endurance charge, but it's still 0 mana available so you can't attack in the first place?

the pob i have linked has 52 unreserved mana, is your pob up to date?

as well, we will probably lifetap our slams for long while, we dont *really* care about wymsigns reduced cost (theyre really just rampage/curse gloves once corrupted)
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 22, 2024, 10:43:22 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
FeyFeathers wrote:

the pob i have linked has 52 unreserved mana, is your pob up to date?

as well, we will probably lifetap our slams for long while, we dont *really* care about wymsigns reduced cost (theyre really just rampage/curse gloves once corrupted)

Ah, my bad, it was still on the beta 3.25 tree lol. Thanks!
all good

the mana changes will be noticable as ur gems hit lvl 17-20

for comfy-ness i grabbed spirit of war early, but i may drop it and run lifetap on almost everything (warcries + the main slam)

canabalistic rite and its life mana cost conversion is also good and right on our tree, so probably can pick that up too before jewels (my tree currently stops at 92 ish)
thanks for updating! if a full 6L Tidebreaker is too $$$ for league start, which skill gem would you give up for a 5L?

or would you rather keep the full 6L and just go for a non-Tidebreaker wep
"
ulqX wrote:
thanks for updating! if a full 6L Tidebreaker is too $$$ for league start, which skill gem would you give up for a 5L?

or would you rather keep the full 6L and just go for a non-Tidebreaker wep

i often cleared 2 voidstones/uber elder on a 5 link (theres vods on it in the OP)

id drop shockwave probably

the main links in pob are probably subject to change, once overexertion is in it will probably be our strongest (plus it had no downside like negative attack speed)

shockwave is very comfy for mapping, but you should try swapping it out with others to see which ones you like best
Thoughts on picking up the other 50% Chance to ignore enemy Physical Res as a mastery for just straight up ignoring enemy defense?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info