[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
OUAriakas wrote:
I have to assume they are changing Tidebreaker because of the Endurance charge buff? I still think we are going to crush this league. Losing AS on Rage is going to hurt, that is going to be our stat to pump haaaaard now.

they havent mentioned tidebreaker changes: it gives this build 24% ele DR (with 6) which seems very very nice

once we have patch notes ill do a quick run down

seems like a melee league for sure
LOL

"
Ground Slam of Earthshaking: Now has a Mana cost of 8 at gem level 1, scaling up to 14 at gem level 20 (previously 8 at all gem levels). Now has 241% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 210%), scaling up to 688% at gem level 20 (previously 340%).

688% dmg LOL

"
Vaal Ground Slam: Now has 218% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 190%), scaling up to 522% at gem level 20 (previously 375%).

seems like we are doubling or tripling dmg lol
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 18, 2024, 6:33:16 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
OUAriakas wrote:
I have to assume they are changing Tidebreaker because of the Endurance charge buff? I still think we are going to crush this league. Losing AS on Rage is going to hurt, that is going to be our stat to pump haaaaard now.

they havent mentioned tidebreaker changes: it gives this build 24% ele DR (with 6) which seems very very nice

Ok, so we still get some Attack Speed via Crave the Slaughter...but does Warbringer suck now?

The Berserker's War Bringer Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides any of its old properties. It now causes Warcries to Exert twice as many Attacks.

Looks like no change for Tidebreaker in the notes!!

"
frawrst wrote:
LOL

"
Ground Slam of Earthshaking: Now has a Mana cost of 8 at gem level 1, scaling up to 14 at gem level 20 (previously 8 at all gem levels). Now has 241% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 210%), scaling up to 688% at gem level 20 (previously 340%).

688% dmg LOL

Plus 20% MORE for 20 quality weapon ;)
Last edited by OUAriakas on Jul 18, 2024, 6:33:23 PM
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
OUAriakas wrote:

Ok, so we still get some Attack Speed via Crave the Slaughter...but does Warbringer suck now?

The Berserker's War Bringer Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides any of its old properties. It now causes Warcries to Exert twice as many Attacks.

Looks like no change for Tidebreaker in the notes!!

warbringer is still better then the crit node or defy pain probably, makes it less maintenance to rotate warcries for piano players
new flesh and stone looks nuts

looks like overall a big buff for build, we lose totem buffs but move back to full warcry piano

enduring + rallying + intimdating + seismic (it has giga aoe again)

go aspect first, then rage nodes. probably get warbringer as last node (or maybe try defy pain if you dont need double exerts)

once PoB updates ill work on a tree/lvling, probably go hard on the rage nodes to start with and see how they play out
sunder is also giga buffed for lvling

"
Sunder: Now has a Mana cost of 8 at gem level 1, scaling up to 13 at gem level 20 (previously 8 at all gem levels). Now has 273% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 220%), scaling up to 629% at gem level 20 (previously 325%).

Sunder of Earthbreaking: Now has a Mana cost of 7 at gem level 1, scaling up to 11 at gem level 20 (previously 7 at all gem levels). Now has 219% Effectiveness of Base and Added Damage at gem level 1 (previously 170%), scaling up to 503% at gem level 20 (previously 250%).
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 18, 2024, 7:17:08 PM
Is the rage capped on 30? or is the phys increase damage capped at 30% no matter how much rage?
"
_Neur0mancer_ wrote:
Is the rage capped on 30? or is the phys increase damage capped at 30% no matter how much rage?

there is +10 and +5 on the tree naturally now, so 45 rage = 45 more attack dmg and 45 inc attack speed, x1.5 for rite of ruin

theres also always angry annoint which is another +8 minimum

so now we will get ALOT more rage on hit per slam, and no way to spend it, only lose it via not attacking/doing things for 2s

we can still spend via berserk i think

EDIT: rage masterys also very good

"
+7 to Maximum Rage, Inherent loss of Rage is 20% faster
Warcries grant 1 Rage per 5 Enemy Power, up to 5
Nearby Enemies are Intimidated while you have Rage

these 3 will be strong to path to, we can get up to 7-8 rage on hit every 0.5s, plus war on warcry use (1-5 per warcry, we usually use 1-3 warcries)

i dont think generating rage will be hard, and it goes away very quick
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 18, 2024, 8:08:12 PM
Any opinions on tinctures? I really liked using them in Affliction with this build. especially the one that added free extra shock on hit or enemy explosion.
Granted, 75% increased tincture effect per empty flask slot is missing. But they seem to be pretty accessible this patch and only cost one flask slot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info