[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
xanthem4 wrote:
Thoughts on picking up the other 50% Chance to ignore enemy Physical Res as a mastery for just straight up ignoring enemy defense?

very very good for general mapping, its up to you for your preference

we hit fairly often enough that the 50% chance should almost always be up on tanky rares

Thanks for the build! I used this build to league start SSF Necropolis. I switched to a different build after I got some uniques I need.
Regarding SSF, Tidebreaker is a T1 unique. I farmed Strand for a while and its card 'The Deep Ones' is also relatively rare. Were there some discussions on the SSF strategy before?

I plan to continue leveling the character in SSF Standard. How does the build interact with Mageblood? Ryslatha's Coil provides 20+% dps boost, not sure whether I can get that back.

I followed the tree, but my DPS was only ~100k DPS. Looking at the POB later, there are lots of auras and small things I missed to reach the few million DPS. It may be good to mention these important things and their contribution to the final DPS :-).

I also added leech because I felt it was easy to die (maybe because of my low DPS). I also plan to get 75% chaos res as I also often got killed by that. Any tips on safely reaching lv 100 :-)?

BTW, I crafted this mace (what is the best base type?) using the league craft:

"
frawrst wrote:
ideally with the double exerts we will be piano-ing much less

That's true, with the change to Warbringer I think that would make for a super comfy "piano" warcry rotation if there is such a thing!

Super happy with all the changes announced so far. Not too sure if I will get to another SLAMS build this league having done one in Necropolis but very excited to see how everyone gets on and might do one later on if it seems really good (and prices start to come down)!
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
ideally with the double exerts we will be piano-ing much less

That's true, with the change to Warbringer I think that would make for a super comfy "piano" warcry rotation if there is such a thing!

Super happy with all the changes announced so far. Not too sure if I will get to another SLAMS build this league having done one in Necropolis but very excited to see how everyone gets on and might do one later on if it seems really good (and prices start to come down)!

i also think autoexertion may have a strong place

if we do 3x dps warcries (intimidating, rallying, seismic) and then manually cast enduring for its buff, it can be a very comfy playstyle and only reserver 45% mana, similar to pride. since we will be one shotting alot of packs, pride rarely ramps up, so it could be a very nice and comfy game style for mapping
"
vbvan wrote:
Thanks for the build! I used this build to league start SSF Necropolis. I switched to a different build after I got some uniques I need.
Regarding SSF, Tidebreaker is a T1 unique. I farmed Strand for a while and its card 'The Deep Ones' is also relatively rare. Were there some discussions on the SSF strategy before?

I plan to continue leveling the character in SSF Standard. How does the build interact with Mageblood? Ryslatha's Coil provides 20+% dps boost, not sure whether I can get that back.

I followed the tree, but my DPS was only ~100k DPS. Looking at the POB later, there are lots of auras and small things I missed to reach the few million DPS. It may be good to mention these important things and their contribution to the final DPS :-).

I also added leech because I felt it was easy to die (maybe because of my low DPS). I also plan to get 75% chaos res as I also often got killed by that. Any tips on safely reaching lv 100 :-)?

BTW, I crafted this mace (what is the best base type?) using the league craft:

tidebreaker is not farmable in ssf, both the div card and item are t1. you need to be very lucky :)

in ssf, go for axes, vaal axe is generally considered the best mixture of attack speed vs wep dmg (karui axe/maul too slow etc)

if you go maces, your best option for a rare is a impact force propagator from heist. it gives +2 exerts and is the strongest bast for the mace playstyle

you can also go staves and go crit, they offer alot more block options

RE: mageblood, ive never used it on this build, but the pob on first page has bens_ version which does. look at that for inspiration

updated pob to have more day 1 gear

https://pobb.in/4tB2B83o0xT6

removed 6 link tidebreaker and ryslathas since they might be too expensive, we are just one 5 link tidebreaker and rare belt now

still 2.3m dps so I think we should be fine

did a 3.5 hour run to kitava act 5

some people in chat were asking so heres some notes

"
Whetstone Recipe
2h mace/axe + blue (magic)^7 or yellow (rare) rustic sash + blacksmith stone to vendor = weapon with inc phys.
Craft on attack speed or flat phys or augment to have a decent weapon, do this alot during story.
Use low lvl essences on rustic sashs, do not use bindings or orb of alchemys.

Grabbing Versatility node early is nice for Marauder (MS + int + dex) it helps alot with needed attributes for skills. We also need accuracy early.
Once we get RT and more dex/int we can respec it.

Ground Slam lvl 2 - lvl 12, then Sunder until act 9 or maps.

At maps, switch to ground slam (ideally with vaal ground slam or ground slam of earthshaking) or earthshatter or earthquake.
Slams seems to be very good this league. Hoping to play something like this guide.
I just restarted my old ground slam that convinced me with your update (I had already done this build with your guide)

https://youtu.be/o0czrFuqhJ8

I can't wait to see the rest of the guide as the season progresses and destroy some endgame content!
"
Nesales wrote:
I just restarted my old ground slam that convinced me with your update (I had already done this build with your guide)

https://youtu.be/o0czrFuqhJ8

I can't wait to see the rest of the guide as the season progresses and destroy some endgame content!

look at that huge aoe! love it

"
Alamirion wrote:
Slams seems to be very good this league. Hoping to play something like this guide.

glad to hear it, and yes slams seem pretty overtuned so it should be hard to go wrong!
overexertion lvl 20

it is a 64% dmg more multiplier with 3 warcries (seismic, intimidating, rallying)

if we put in infernal cry it goes to 82% more

this is by far our best support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info