[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Searching for a leaguestarter got me here, i have a couple questions. Is this a pianist build? What about survival? Thanks in advance.
"
rodmonsta wrote:
This build caught my attention, I've been Reading almost ALL the posts and I really like so Far. Im tired of squishy glass cannons lol
My question is, this build can take a hit or two? I mean It gets one shoted a lot?
Gratz on the build @frawrst !!

since we have almost perma berserk i didnt end up dying too much. and there are versions that work in more defense like determination for more QoL defense

its definitely a melee build however. i usually hit lvl 96 with it
"
lkainn wrote:
Searching for a leaguestarter got me here, i have a couple questions. Is this a pianist build? What about survival? Thanks in advance.

yes, the key to unlocking dps is to piano warcries.
You seem to talk up this build but when testing this can't kill t14 red map bosses.

No currency to test this further but this build looks like a dud unless you know what I'm doing wrong. Getting 1/3rd your week 1 scourge dps.

character name tenzarin_scourge.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Last edited by Tenzarin_MyNameWasTaken on Jan 26, 2022, 1:13:33 PM
"
You seem to talk up this build but when testing this can't kill t14 red map bosses.

No currency to test this further but this build looks like a dud unless you know what I'm doing wrong. Getting 1/3rd your week 1 scourge dps.

character name tenzarin_scourge.

just a quick glance, you are missing rysalthas belt and a 6 link tidebreaker

i killed sirus on a 5 link tidebreaker in scourge. you do have to piano warcries to keep up perma berserk

also, hi tanzin, big fan of your ultimate bserker guide :)
Yes, berserkers own.
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
"
frawrst wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
I know it was very big in 3.14/3.15 but didnt hear much for it in 3.16

i played this build in 3.16 as starter and it farmed all the new atlas, and about 60 nurse cards using just 6 link tide and ryslathas

you can check my profile for Frost_PrismaticGod

Awesome. If no nerfs in 3.17, I'm definitely gonna go Slamin. I know you mentioned TideBreaker, but howw would a triple physical rare 2h compare? Crafting is 1 of my favorite things in this game and my goal for 3.17 is a super beefy 2H craft lol
"
Richman209ish wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
wotad wrote:
I know it was very big in 3.14/3.15 but didnt hear much for it in 3.16

i played this build in 3.16 as starter and it farmed all the new atlas, and about 60 nurse cards using just 6 link tide and ryslathas

you can check my profile for Frost_PrismaticGod

Awesome. If no nerfs in 3.17, I'm definitely gonna go Slamin. I know you mentioned TideBreaker, but howw would a triple physical rare 2h compare? Crafting is 1 of my favorite things in this game and my goal for 3.17 is a super beefy 2H craft lol

yep you can self craft a beefy 2h pretty easily for this build. it works with anything that can slam, so staves, axes, maces etc all work

just swap the tree to the appropriate dps nodes and decide if youre going impale, crit, or just the good ol RT version

i see you are on console, so will warn you, this builds true potential is unlocked with pianoing warcry rotations to keep up perma berserk and exerted hits
here are some fun clips from 3.16

https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulThankfulSpindleWoofer-7dkygOYIw15gIpMA

https://clips.twitch.tv/JazzyRenownedMeerkatPeoplesChamp-e24zofY_osc-rLOm
patch notes confirmed incoming!

will post thoughts when they are live

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info