[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:
Haven't played GS since open beta. Look forward to use this build during Atlas Invasion event

hope it goes well! please post your results!
`

Build is great very strong starter. Just got into maps and pretty much one shot everything except bosses. Definitely paying with sub optimal gear so once I got that it will be ggwp. Easy start crafted blue % phys wep then using random unique 2H maces. Almost got enough saved up for Tidebreaker.
"
Provin915 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:
Haven't played GS since open beta. Look forward to use this build during Atlas Invasion event

hope it goes well! please post your results!
`

Build is great very strong starter. Just got into maps and pretty much one shot everything except bosses. Definitely paying with sub optimal gear so once I got that it will be ggwp. Easy start crafted blue % phys wep then using random unique 2H maces. Almost got enough saved up for Tidebreaker.

awesome to hear it :)
Hello, can i play this build on standard? If yes how looks a skill Tree and what i must change in my items? Thanks for help;)
"
Glowin3757 wrote:
Hello, can i play this build on standard? If yes how looks a skill Tree and what i must change in my items? Thanks for help;)

yes the build works fine in standard, check front page for everything
Hello there - rookie here.

In viewing the PoB link I'm noticing that there is a difference between early game and late game passives - the skills to the left of born to fight have been removed.

Is this accurate? You are only to use those passives until late game and then remove for the others listed?
"
kaiser235 wrote:
Hello there - rookie here.

In viewing the PoB link I'm noticing that there is a difference between early game and late game passives - the skills to the left of born to fight have been removed.

Is this accurate? You are only to use those passives until late game and then remove for the others listed?

thats correct

we rush born to fight to rush RT, which makes leveling a breeze as accuracy checks go away

once we hit end game, we typically connect the RT left side of tree to our main tree via the bottom left, close to call to arms
we're coming up on 3.17 announce and a new endgame!

hope everyones enjoying the extended poe break

we'll keep slamming in 2022
will post some thoughts from the manifesto we're getting in 24 hours!

none of this build is very meta anymore so unlikely to see any nerfs
no changes in manifesto except removal of rapid expansion for ground slam (lol wtf)

instead, they super buffed normal ground slam AoE

this is much better for our build :)))

Spoiler
Ground Slam: Now has +10 to radius at gem level 20 (previously +6).

Quality on the Divergent Ground Slam Skill gem no longer provides 0-60% increased Area of Effect. It now provides 0-40% increased Angle (previously 0-40% reduced).

seems good
Last edited by frawrst on Jan 24, 2022, 4:26:21 PM
I am encouraged that you are encouraged :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info