[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
I am encouraged that you are encouraged :)

the build dominated in 3.16 for me; easy t16 and sirus kills to farm currency the entire time i played

only expensive items were 6 link tide and ryslathas, everything else is super cheap
Would you please take a look at my character and see what I have done wrong? My damage sucks
"
jamie_4_1_0 wrote:
Would you please take a look at my character and see what I have done wrong? My damage sucks

you need to be stacking offensive warcries (intimidating, infernal, rallying, battlemage etc) to get exerted attacks which do 50% more damage due to warbringer
Wonder if its too late to try this and see if I could league start it on 3.17
"
wotad wrote:
Wonder if its too late to try this and see if I could league start it on 3.17

once we have patch notes ill do a full breakdown; this build has been an amazing league starter since 3.6
I know it was very big in 3.14/3.15 but didnt hear much for it in 3.16
"
wotad wrote:

i played this build in 3.16 as starter and it farmed all the new atlas, and about 60 nurse cards using just 6 link tide and ryslathas

you can check my profile for Frost_PrismaticGod
Last edited by frawrst on Jan 25, 2022, 6:06:42 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
wotad wrote:

i played this build in 3.16 as starter and it farmed all the new atlas, and about 60 nurse cards using just 6 link tide and ryslathas

you can check my profile for Frost_PrismaticGod

Thanks will maybe league start this build then depending what you think of it because I always struggle with picking a league start.

Its either this or a corrupting fever build, Arc if the numbers look good or maybe Ice shot but I do like GS alot.

The build I enjoyed league starting alot was FLame cyclone chief but the numbers got hurt alot.
Last edited by wotad on Jan 25, 2022, 6:28:59 PM
"
frawrst wrote:

the build dominated in 3.16 for me; easy t16 and sirus kills to farm currency the entire time i played

only expensive items were 6 link tide and ryslathas, everything else is super cheap

Sounds good. I'll wait to see what the patch notes have to say and then look into this or some variation of it.
This build caught my attention, I've been Reading almost ALL the posts and I really like so Far. Im tired of squishy glass cannons lol
My question is, this build can take a hit or two? I mean It gets one shoted a lot?
Gratz on the build @frawrst !!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info