[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

absolutely 0 changes besides the ground slam aoe buff

also this is nice

Spoiler
Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack.

can use it for easy marks to gain rage (warlords) or other charges as well

nice and comfy league for us :)
-
Last edited by BlueThingPro on Jan 27, 2022, 7:18:58 PM
The build has no major changes. We lose rapid expansion but gain AoE built into GS. This is pretty much a non change since we usually run either endurance charge on melee stun support (via tidebreaker) or enduring cry as a part of our warcry rotations.

Atlas changes should mean some nice power spikes for us, probably ways to get more dps/QoL/defense via new item implicits.

The build remains a fast berserker mapper, as well as a strong single target for its budget.

The new mark on hit support gives us some nice QoL either via warlord or assassins mark, opening up more types of charge generation. Good stuff for us
Crit all the way lol!!! Been playing long enough I start specing into crit right off the bat. Plus since Impale support got the more multiplier/overwhelm removed and the Impale chance increased on the tree, I was able to drop the Impale support for Crit support on my FB Champ Cyclone on standard with 100% Impale chance as well. IMO it's pretty easy now to at least get 40% crit chance with not too much trouble.

Ohh I'm a regualar Beethoven on the flask piano lol. Yah on console the rares are literally garbage.... But it taught me how to craft. My ammy, belt, and chest are better than anything on console market witn my Seismic Trap this league
"
Richman209ish wrote:
Crit all the way lol!!! Been playing long enough I start specing into crit right off the bat. Plus since Impale support got the more multiplier/overwhelm removed and the Impale chance increased on the tree, I was able to drop the Impale support for Crit support on my FB Champ Cyclone on standard with 100% Impale chance as well. IMO it's pretty easy now to at least get 40% crit chance with not too much trouble.

Ohh I'm a regualar Beethoven on the flask piano lol. Yah on console the rares are literally garbage.... But it taught me how to craft. My ammy, belt, and chest are better than anything on console market witn my Seismic Trap this league

nice! yeah crit versions have been super viable since accuracy got "fixed" and is alot more managable to attain

i think slayer with its 8% base crit for weps would be very strong for tidebreaker builds who are aiming for crit too
"
frawrst wrote:

also this is nice

Spoiler
Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack.

Ok, so do we use this mark early/midgame or is it viable into late game?

Sorry for the newbie question but it seems like we value the gem slots late game higher than life/mana leech or rage generation, correct?

Also, does that mean Poacher's Mark is now end game viable because of the chance to gain Frenzy charges on hit?
Last edited by OUAriakas on Jan 28, 2022, 10:46:21 AM
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

also this is nice

Spoiler

Sorry for the newbie question but it seems like we value the gem slots late game higher than life/mana leech or rage generation, correct?

Also, does that mean Poacher's Mark is now end game viable because of the chance to gain Frenzy charges on hit?

you can use the mark anytime; it gives you good QoL regen/leech and potentially charge/rage gen. however it is only against unique/rares so im planning on using mine with battle mages cry

i am likely trying an elemental version of this build as a starter to ill use it very early for elemental life/mana leech
Last edited by frawrst on Jan 28, 2022, 2:20:52 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

also this is nice

Spoiler

you can use the mark anytime; it gives you good QoL regen/leech and potentially charge/rage gen. however it is only against unique/rares so im planning on using mine with battle mages cry

i am likely trying an elemental version of this build as a starter to ill use it very early for elemental life/mana leech

That makes sense; how do you plan on using it? Straight casting it or linking it to some support gems?
ill link one of the marks to battlemages cry so itll be cast when i exert my slams
I can't find anointment in the guide, am I blind?
(Feel like Tenacity would be very nice)
IGN: Bottebo
Last edited by Botte84 on Jan 29, 2022, 7:00:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info