[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
ill link one of the marks to battlemages cry so itll be cast when i exert my slams

Ah, so this is unique to battlemage's cry specifically.

Is there any gem combination that would allow us to link the marks to any other cry?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ZGBLOOD wrote:

My current gear, I'm at about 4.6k life, but there's still some yellow/blue packs that tend to 1shot me before I can even Warcry, especially in Scourge.

Just wanna make sure, is there anything on the gear I can improve? All my defenses including Chaos are pretty much capped. I was considering going Chieftain and just max out on STR but I'm thinking this defeats the purpose of the build.

4.6k is fairly low life; you need much more life (75+) on your ring ammy, and get a 198+ boots if using kaoms roots

other then that, lvl up more for more % life on tree and life masteries

6k hp is a good spot for reds for this build, along with prismiatic resistances/crystal skin and capped chaos

Sorry to dig up a fairly old message... You say we should target 6K life for this build in end-game, but in the pob link on the first page you have 4.6K life at Lvl91 or something like that. Am I missing something ?
"
mirage2k640 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
ZGBLOOD wrote:

My current gear, I'm at about 4.6k life, but there's still some yellow/blue packs that tend to 1shot me before I can even Warcry, especially in Scourge.

Just wanna make sure, is there anything on the gear I can improve? All my defenses including Chaos are pretty much capped. I was considering going Chieftain and just max out on STR but I'm thinking this defeats the purpose of the build.

4.6k is fairly low life; you need much more life (75+) on your ring ammy, and get a 198+ boots if using kaoms roots

other then that, lvl up more for more % life on tree and life masteries

6k hp is a good spot for reds for this build, along with prismiatic resistances/crystal skin and capped chaos

Sorry to dig up a fairly old message... You say we should target 6K life for this build in end-game, but in the pob link on the first page you have 4.6K life at Lvl91 or something like that. Am I missing something ?

you'd have to show me the pob, there is very little chance any of my builds had sub 6k hp
"
frawrst wrote:

you'd have to show me the pob, there is very little chance any of my builds had sub 6k hp

https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc

It’s the one that you described as week 1 scourge SC
I will be giving this a shot as my next leaguestarter, hope it serves me well!
"
mirage2k640 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc

It’s the one that you described as week 1 scourge SC

for some reason its showing as lvl 51, at the top change it to lvl 91 (like how many skill points we have)
"
Ultim8sage wrote:
I will be giving this a shot as my next leaguestarter, hope it serves me well!

good luck! please dont hesitate to ask questions or post your progression!
"
frawrst wrote:

for some reason its showing as lvl 51, at the top change it to lvl 91 (like how many skill points we have)

Thanks and apologies for the confusion !
Thank you for your guide, I'll maybe use it as league starter for 3.17 (some hesitations with some crackling lance builds... :) ).
The build looks quite customizable and have a good scaling. It's very interesting, and I usually don't play melee (only self-casting magical spells :D ) so it seems to be a good starting point here. I hope I won't be overwhelmed by cries management.
I imagine Scourge PoB will still be viable for Archnemesis?
Last edited by Kateroze on Jan 30, 2022, 12:19:29 PM
i wanna try this in next league i try test run its fine but survival part seems tricky any advices and idont know what im doing wrong but icant get end charges from tidebraker im sum player its my second melee build so be kind :D
Last edited by carnos26 on Jan 30, 2022, 3:09:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info