[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Richman209ish wrote:
Glad to see slams are doing good, i was thinking of doing a slam character next league depending on what gets buffed/nerfed when patch notes come out next month.

Couple questions and i apologize if i missed this in first post, but:

1. How high does DPS ramp up to with investment. I tend to play full league with just 1 character so i can invest 100% into that character. Like for example i would plan on going crit.

2. Since TC said the Ground Slam would work with EQ, im assuming it would work with Earthshatter as well??? Basically same gear/tree but ES or EQ instead of GS right?

1. dps can hit up to about 5-10million per single slam, or similarly 3-5million per earthshatter spike x 15 etc

this build can be stretched really far, and even further with crit

2. all slams work with this build
"
MCDiaboromon wrote:
This seems like a really dumb question, but how do you manage to keep all the active skills in your list?

Ground Slam, Vaal Ground Slam, Enduring Cry, Intimidating Cry, Rallying Cry, Leap Slam, Berserk, Ancestral Warchief

I am a bit confused, I never played a build with so many active opponents. Should i put enduring cry on the walk button?

you have a second skill bar using ctrl
I lack experience in min-maxing in this game, I think I need more dps, maping is fine but bosses like the chimera, minotaur etc... they don't die quick enough. Thinking about getting a new necklace with Adds Physical Damage to Attacks or a new Tidebreaker with a good corruption. what do you think?
"
RagingStyle wrote:
I lack experience in min-maxing in this game, I think I need more dps, maping is fine but bosses like the chimera, minotaur etc... they don't die quick enough. Thinking about getting a new necklace with Adds Physical Damage to Attacks or a new Tidebreaker with a good corruption. what do you think?

both will be good. best to check PoB for upgrades

tidebreaker corrupted with chance to deal triple is really nice
"
frawrst wrote:
"
headys wrote:
Love the build, but feel like my damage is lacking as bosses are taking a while, I just had an epic battle with Minotaur. Am I missing something?

I'm running intimidating\enduring\rally for war cries. Sadly no luck on the good berserk chant yet (hit ground slam AE and zerk rage loss..) and still need to work on my chaos res (I generally feel pretty tanky, but occasionally getting one shot more than I'd like). I was planning to roll better spiked gloves and phys damage helm next

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

some quick things to upg

get 48% max roll ryslthasa asap

get a nice corruption on rapid expansion

get a better jewel then apocalypse delirum (like chimeric, double attack speed + life is good)

better spiked gloves 100%

very nice helm! but yes, get the berserk effect enchant, its movespeed + more dmg + more damage reduction is too strong for us

get awakwned brutality

consider swapping fist of war with shockwave, fist of war cant work on vaal GS

you got an armor and evasion + res node on tree, doesnt seem like you need it?

missing the 4% more dmg from top templar endurance charge

thanks for the reply, I've made some improvements based on your comments... what do you recommend watcher's eye wise? looking for a determination\pride one if possible. thinking the armor + double damage, but not sure if the increased physical and reduced crit damage might be better?
After burning through 100+ chance orbs, I'm starting to feel like Tidebreaker probably ain't in the cards for me in SSF. Was going to start farming harvest maps to roll for phys mods on a rare. What would you recommend as the base? I know Karui Mauls have the highest base damage, but they're pretty slow.
"
ndrobinson wrote:
After burning through 100+ chance orbs, I'm starting to feel like Tidebreaker probably ain't in the cards for me in SSF. Was going to start farming harvest maps to roll for phys mods on a rare. What would you recommend as the base? I know Karui Mauls have the highest base damage, but they're pretty slow.

tidebreaker is a t1 unique, its probably similar chances to chancing a skyforth or so

if youre ssf i highly recommend axes and a karui chopper
"
headys wrote:

thanks for the reply, I've made some improvements based on your comments... what do you recommend watcher's eye wise? looking for a determination\pride one if possible. thinking the armor + double damage, but not sure if the increased physical and reduced crit damage might be better? [/quote]

double dmg watchers eye is good

both the defensive options are nice and cheap too

best bet is to go into PoB and see how much value vs the cost of each
Haven't played GS since open beta. Look forward to use this build during Atlas Invasion event
"
Provin915 wrote:
Haven't played GS since open beta. Look forward to use this build during Atlas Invasion event

hope it goes well! please post your results!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info