[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hey all, this is my second character of the league. My starter didn't work out.

I'm struggling with this build, dying in low yellow maps and I'm getting discouraged. Can anyone help me right the ship? What will get me the most bang for my buck as far as upgrades... how do I stop dying...

I've got 75c to my name xD
I have come back to this build again for my 5th league. Although it now seems like the build and gearing I do is completely different due due to it being none tidebreaker + earthshatter. I need to give credit where it is due as I feel my characters are an amalgamation of this build.

Unsure if I’ll have the time to go as far as I went with my pinned comment character. There are however some pretty incredible QOL for this build. Herald of purity without pride aul’s is unbelievable due to mana reservation % nodes, double HoP rings = 40% more damage without a 40 ex investment. No need for cry wolf anymore due to the mastery. Crushed, chilled, intimidate all from the tree. I’m certain if this was pre warcry nerf this could have gone over 40m per spike on earthshatter.

Was 2 weeks late for league launch but when I’m further in I’ll post anything else I find!

Thanks again OP.
Went crit, easily hit 20m dps.
I very highly reccomend a soul ripper with about 40 charges and an overflowing chalice, absolute gamechanger, I could never play this build without it. Also, rallying cry with multi totem support on your ancestral warchiefs adds a lot of dps for free.

https://pastebin.com/8L2bjMfH

Last edited by GSMaggsy on Nov 7, 2021, 8:39:18 PM
"
Gseybold9 wrote:

Hey all, this is my second character of the league. My starter didn't work out.

I'm struggling with this build, dying in low yellow maps and I'm getting discouraged. Can anyone help me right the ship? What will get me the most bang for my buck as far as upgrades... how do I stop dying...

I've got 75c to my name xD

devotos, ring, neck, boots, belt, gaunts are very easy upgrades to rares with huge big max life 80+, bigger res and more QoL (berserk enchant helm etc)

need 10% melee lion roar

make sure you focus your money on 6 link tidebreaker and ryslathas as they are a huge source of dps

get rid of fortify + leapslam, the fortify on hit mastery is all we need
"
Ninjagizmo wrote:
I have come back to this build again for my 5th league. Although it now seems like the build and gearing I do is completely different due due to it being none tidebreaker + earthshatter. I need to give credit where it is due as I feel my characters are an amalgamation of this build.

Unsure if I’ll have the time to go as far as I went with my pinned comment character. There are however some pretty incredible QOL for this build. Herald of purity without pride aul’s is unbelievable due to mana reservation % nodes, double HoP rings = 40% more damage without a 40 ex investment. No need for cry wolf anymore due to the mastery. Crushed, chilled, intimidate all from the tree. I’m certain if this was pre warcry nerf this could have gone over 40m per spike on earthshatter.

Was 2 weeks late for league launch but when I’m further in I’ll post anything else I find!

Thanks again OP.

glad to hear all this positive feedback and glad you are enjoying it

i agree, the QoL buffs this build rec'd via tree + mastery is icing on top

thanks for kind words
"
GSMaggsy wrote:
Went crit, easily hit 20m dps.
I very highly reccomend a soul ripper with about 40 charges and an overflowing chalice, absolute gamechanger, I could never play this build without it. Also, rallying cry with multi totem support on your ancestral warchiefs adds a lot of dps for free.

https://pastebin.com/8L2bjMfH

love the massive dps investment! and this crit impale version doesnt seem too expensive at all! huge dps; i bet you can one shot alot of conquroes

got some new upgs last few days

sitting at 7.5k hp, killing sirus 8 deathless

still working on headhunter

So I fixed up my gear a bit, got the last ascendancy - but my boss damage is struggling in red maps. I spend 3 or 4 portals sometimes to kill the map boss. What gives?

The last big piece I'm missing is Ryslatha's and better boots / ring. My damage just feels so low.

https://pastebin.com/PGPER1Dj
Last edited by Gseybold9 on Nov 10, 2021, 12:12:44 PM
"
Gseybold9 wrote:
So I fixed up my gear a bit, got the last ascendancy - but my boss damage is struggling in red maps. I spend 3 or 4 portals sometimes to kill the map boss. What gives?

The last big piece I'm missing is Ryslatha's and better boots / ring. My damage just feels so low.

you dont seem to be using rallying cry or intimidating cry

these are massive dps boosts
Ohhh there are so many war crys and I'm new to them so I just picked a random one haha. Thank you!

Added my POB to my previous post in case I'm missing something blatant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info