[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
d0mesplitter wrote:
So first off, thanks for the build, it's been a lot of fun experimenting with the different cries and slams. Im bad and die a lot and found its hard to stand still this league so I found fist of war to be useful regardless of sheet dps.

Is it possible this build could benefit from inflicting massive impales? I found today that there seems to be some benefit from using impales + impaler keystone.

Using intimidating cry, rallying cry, plus the multi-totems and HoP minions like the above poster suggested, it seems like its possible to inflict a very chunky impale with vaal ground slam right off the hop on most bosses. Or a massive impale with regular ground slam + fist of war. I started one shotting or insta-phasing t15 bosses for the first time when I tried this.

Only issue I see is the interaction with Dread banner, HoP minions/totems, which could potentially impale first and cause your "Impaler" to proc and not allow you to apply your massive impale for 4 seconds. Still trying to confirm if this happens but if anyone could confirm I would super appreciate it.

Thanks again for the build!

impale is a very strong way to scale all phys builds, this one included

im not sure of the exact math of impaler to make it viable vs regular impale stacks. i think after the 3.12 changes its more difficult to scale

its awesome you get one shotting! id love to see it in action
Last edited by frawrst on Nov 14, 2021, 4:52:03 AM
Well this certainly isnt a one shot but I thought I would post it in response of the guy saying this build does no damage. This is on T15, without tidebreaker, forgetting to activate berserk, not getting a full rallying cry (no sentinels up at the time just 3 totems), and a sloppy tree that is the result of me just messing around trying different things.

https://streamable.com/0n17jq Probably other buffs I am forgetting as well.

This build does so much damage that I often dont even use berserk because I have too many buttons already and often just run Redblade shield + Callinellus Malleus for quality of life.

The more I try other builds the more I realize how solid and very well rounded this one is so kudos again to frawrst for this great build.
yeah im not sure how someone can play this build and say its boss dps/clear is the problem

its literally a two handed slam build that specs into broken warcries, DPS is the least of its problem lol
Noob question here.

I followed the guide and just removed the *EDIT* Butchery chain of nodes we get early in the build that we are supposed to respect later, so that I can take the Reservation nodes and add Pride as an aura.

I probably lost about 25 to 30% of my sheet DPS when I did this - I'm assuming I don't really see Pride's buff there?

Also just confirming that Pride is adding more DPS than having the Butchery nodes (69% Increased Damage, 9% Attack Speed between them).
Last edited by ParisV on Nov 15, 2021, 3:22:11 PM
"
ParisV wrote:
Noob question here.

I followed the guide and just removed the Brutality chain of nodes we get early in the build that we are supposed to respect later, so that I can take the Reservation nodes and add Pride as an aura.

I probably lost about 25 to 30% of my sheet DPS when I did this - I'm assuming I don't really see Pride's buff there?

Also just confirming that Pride is adding more DPS than having the Brutality nodes (69% Increased Damage, 9% Attack Speed between them).

i think you mean butchery wheel?

pride does not show on ingame tooltip, prides aura makes all enemies nearby take MORE damage.

if you want to see real DPS you need a third party program, but rest assured ; yes pride is alot more dps then the butchery wheel
Thank you! Sorry you are correct - I meant Butchery. Sounds good to me.

I'm slowly updating my gear. I had a 80 Chaos item in my stash I almost sold for 3 Chaos before checking, but got 80 and made a bunch of changes today to start getting that sheet DPS back also. :)

My total budget right now was only 2 EX or so, so everything I bought was the cheapest available for the stats needed. (My Ryslatha's was only 49 Chaos, for example).
Last edited by ParisV on Nov 15, 2021, 3:14:52 PM
Feels great; wish I'd league started with this as it's really intuitive and easy to scale with through the main acts.

I'm doing this in SSF so I can't guarantee finding a Kaom's. Given that I have that extra 5-link slot, what do you think about moving leap slam into a 5-link and running Hextouch? I was thinking Vulnerability for the extra physical damage, but not sure if the build would benefit more from a defensive curse.
"
ndrobinson wrote:
Feels great; wish I'd league started with this as it's really intuitive and easy to scale with through the main acts.

I'm doing this in SSF so I can't guarantee finding a Kaom's. Given that I have that extra 5-link slot, what do you think about moving leap slam into a 5-link and running Hextouch? I was thinking Vulnerability for the extra physical damage, but not sure if the build would benefit more from a defensive curse.

hextouch is a nice possibility, and i personally use my chest as my 5 link warcry setup

getting lifetap + second wind on all 3 warcries is huge QoL and what i recommend

i really appreciate your comments RE: the build. one of my main goals of building this guide was making sure that it has smooth understandable upgrade points and itemizations. im not a PoB warrior unfortunately so this is as complicated as my builds get :)
"
ParisV wrote:
Thank you! Sorry you are correct - I meant Butchery. Sounds good to me.

I'm slowly updating my gear. I had a 80 Chaos item in my stash I almost sold for 3 Chaos before checking, but got 80 and made a bunch of changes today to start getting that sheet DPS back also. :)

My total budget right now was only 2 EX or so, so everything I bought was the cheapest available for the stats needed. (My Ryslatha's was only 49 Chaos, for example).

nice! a big juice of currency always feels great, and since this build scales so well with decent rares and getting more QoL, you can definitely feel the impacts

hope you keep updating us!
This really is a fantastic build and great for those who are self-found or limited budgets. And amazingly fun also! Pretty much single-handedly got my interest in POE back so thanks for your work on this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info