[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hello!

I have got another question :D

The Cluster jewel, does it have to be any particular size? Or is it just important that it has the Overlord added passive?

Kind regards
Loving this build! Here is what I've got going so far. I haven't tried any of the endgame stuff yet I am in early red maps.

I got really lucky in early Heist and this paid for a lot lol!

Last edited by Nizreb915 on Nov 6, 2021, 5:51:14 PM
Hey ! really love your builds, on the Leveling Tree with PoB, we can see that your mastery skill doesnt show which node you take, it just show the options. can you check that ?
He answered this on the page before your post. You can find them there.
"
ItsAllNoooget wrote:
Hello!

I have got another question :D

The Cluster jewel, does it have to be any particular size? Or is it just important that it has the Overlord added passive?

Kind regards

i skip overlord jewel now due to fortify mastery on tree
"
mograinas25 wrote:
Helllo, im kinda new for building and i like this build. I really like the combo of Vall EQ with cry plus berserk and speed potion. just run and everything dies around :D Maybe someone could help what to buy first for build. my budget now is about 128 chaos. Dont know how to post charackter yet xD

looks like youre starting to ramp up

next big dps upgs are 6 link tidebreaker, ryslathas coil

also focus on better ares, +70 life on all neck/rings, more life on boots etc

can swap devotos for a nice berserk effect enchant rare with big life
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Loving this build! Here is what I've got going so far. I haven't tried any of the endgame stuff yet I am in early red maps.

I got really lucky in early Heist and this paid for a lot lol!

really solid stuff! huge grz on the heist double brothers stash! love that currency gain!!!
"
yuteries1 wrote:
Hey ! really love your builds, on the Leveling Tree with PoB, we can see that your mastery skill doesnt show which node you take, it just show the options. can you check that ?

updated pob is now on all pages (first) and mastery is on front page now

https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc
Last edited by frawrst on Nov 7, 2021, 12:59:01 PM
Having a blast with your build!, may I ask: what is the best pantheon to choose? the recents pastebins didn't include that info.
"
RagingStyle wrote:
Having a blast with your build!, may I ask: what is the best pantheon to choose? the recents pastebins didn't include that info.

theyre all good now depending on what you do

freeze immune brine king is op

i have a guide for pantheons in the original post as to which you are doing at the time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info