[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Been trying the build. Problems start to appear in red maps or if I am an idiot and get 200+ scourge stacks in other maps. Then again, most of the said problems could be resolved if I upgraded my gear, I have spent like 10c on it(excluding tidebreaker).

My question is, what are the suggestions for bossing? What support gems should be used?
Last edited by Noone2 on Nov 5, 2021, 12:07:10 PM
"
bizkitrage11 wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my build here. I am Strugglin to keep alive right now. I'm at least into Awakening 8. But if something comes into melee range I just drop. I was flicker striked by a spider that one tapped me in a t15. Do I just have to git gud?

you seem to be using less duration with ground slam which does not work

getting over 200 stacks during red maps is a deathwish; very few builds can handle those overtuned monsters aoes and abilities at 200% more dmg
"
frawrst wrote:

getting over 200 stacks during red maps is a deathwish; very few builds can handle those overtuned monsters aoes and abilities at 200% more dmg

You quoted wrong post. And yeah, didn't notice that you were using earthquake, was wondering why use less duration, thought that I am just too stupid to understand the reason and so i simply used it.

I edited my initial post about survivability. 200 stacks in yellows and maybe high whites kill me. Some problems in Red maps especially with bosses.

Still, what would you use for bosses?
Do we get enough coverage without Rapid Expansion? Kinda enjoyed the increased angle of x2 rapid expansions a while back
one rapid expansion is pretty mandatory if youre using ground slam

two is nice for QoL but two jewel slots is a rough to lose
"
Noone2 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

You quoted wrong post. And yeah, didn't notice that you were using earthquake, was wondering why use less duration, thought that I am just too stupid to understand the reason and so i simply used it.

I edited my initial post about survivability. 200 stacks in yellows and maybe high whites kill me. Some problems in Red maps especially with bosses.

Still, what would you use for bosses?

i use EQ, less duration, pulverize, shockwave, woke melee phys and brut for my eq bossing/mapping setup currently

200 stacks on any tier of maps is going to kill you

they have attacks that do 1200-22,000 base lightning dmg

if those high roll and then you make it do 200% more dmg you cannot survive
Last edited by frawrst on Nov 5, 2021, 4:28:43 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
bizkitrage11 wrote:
Can anyone take a look at my build here. I am Strugglin to keep alive right now. I'm at least into Awakening 8. But if something comes into melee range I just drop. I was flicker striked by a spider that one tapped me in a t15. Do I just have to git gud?

- its wierd It is saying that, I am currently using less duration, pulverize, shockwave, woke melee phys and brut as well. I feel very Glass canon. If things stay away from me Everything's good. But the second anything gets close I drop.

Hello!
I apologize in advance if this is stupid question, I decided to pick this build up cause I wanted to test Ground Slam and big bonks, I have however hit a roadblock and I am not sure why.

During my time leveling and going through and over the passive skill tree, I noticed you want us to go with Warcry Mastery, and select the same option three times, however the game doesnt allow me to do that, stating "This skill has already been allocated elsewhere" Am I missing something?

Would love for this to get cleared up as I am absolutely loving the gameplay its given me so far, thanks in advance!

Kind regards
Last edited by ItsAllNoooget on Nov 5, 2021, 5:30:55 PM
"
ItsAllNoooget wrote:

Hello!
I apologize in advance if this is stupid question, I decided to pick this build up cause I wanted to test Ground Slam and big bonks, I have however hit a roadblock and I am not sure why.

During my time leveling and going through and over the passive skill tree, I noticed you want us to go with Warcry Mastery, and select the same option three times, however the game doesnt allow me to do that, stating "This skill has already been allocated elsewhere" Am I missing something?

Would love for this to get cleared up as I am absolutely loving the gameplay its given me so far, thanks in advance!

Kind regards

no sorry, it seems my masteries do not work on pob and i will need to redo them

here is my mastery info

"
"

warcry i went with remove ailment, 15% life, minimum 10 power

fortify i went +3 max fort, melee hits fortify -3 max fort

attack mastery i went mana reservation of stance

reservation mastery i went 15% inc mana reservation of skills

life mastery + 50 life

resistance and ailment i went CB immunity

maces i went crush and chill
Helllo, im kinda new for building and i like this build. I really like the combo of Vall EQ with cry plus berserk and speed potion. just run and everything dies around :D Maybe someone could help what to buy first for build. my budget now is about 128 chaos. Dont know how to post charackter yet xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info