[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
Kitssunen wrote:

Hello! Progress has been good, managed to get to awakening 8; although I've been having a tough time with Sirus and certain bosses like shaper and elder. Any tips about upgrades other than more life and chaos res that could help with boss DPS?

if dps is your problem get 20 qual on all your gems and maybe work in vuln curse on hit gloves
Would you recommend this build for a beginner? I have more or less 2ex to invest right now. It is too much off meta?
"
Hink18 wrote:
Would you recommend this build for a beginner? I have more or less 2ex to invest right now. It is too much off meta?

i recommend the guide for new players to poe as it can clear up to red maps on a 5 link tidebreaker

it requires alot of button presses but is very strong dps/boss kill and good berserker clear speed
awakwner 8 sirus dead on softcore standard, about 1.5 weeks after league start

I'd really appreciate if anyone could double check my build to make sure everything looks okay.
https://pastebin.com/ZYS5pwKX

I'm a beginner in PoE, so I'm struggling a bit without a clear cut guide. When I started following the build, I didn't realise it was out of date. So now I'm trying my best to make it work anyway :D

I still need a Tidebreaker, just trying to get the currency for that. But is my tree, masteries and skills looking okay? I'm quite overwhelmed with having so many active abilities. Should I be using my warcries on a rotation or how do I choose which warcries to use?
"
PlagueArcher wrote:
I'd really appreciate if anyone could double check my build to make sure everything looks okay.

I'm a beginner in PoE, so I'm struggling a bit without a clear cut guide. When I started following the build, I didn't realise it was out of date. So now I'm trying my best to make it work anyway :D

I still need a Tidebreaker, just trying to get the currency for that. But is my tree, masteries and skills looking okay? I'm quite overwhelmed with having so many active abilities. Should I be using my warcries on a rotation or how do I choose which warcries to use?

everything is starting to lookl good; i really recommend getting a tidebreaker 5 link asap
"
PlagueArcher wrote:

Did you buy that Loath Spiral ring last night? I think I kept trying to buy the same one because I needed Cold Res and I liked the idea of having a lot of Life Regen lol! It had the same name and very similar stats but maybe its another one.

I got really lucky - I got an Exalt to drop for me in Act 7. (I just got to Act 8 - I like to full clear every zone in story mode). Just picked up a 6-L Tidebreaker for that Ex so excited to reach lvl 65.
Last edited by ParisV on Nov 4, 2021, 1:36:03 PM
Thank you so much for sharing this build - I'm a disgruntled summoner/totem player and this has been an amazing breath of fresh air.

Last edited by Xerxian on Nov 4, 2021, 5:52:45 PM
Can anyone take a look at my build here. I am Strugglin to keep alive right now. I'm at least into Awakening 8. But if something comes into melee range I just drop. I was flicker striked by a spider that one tapped me in a t15. Do I just have to git gud?
"
Xerxian wrote:
Thank you so much for sharing this build - I'm a disgruntled summoner/totem player and this has been an amazing breath of fresh air.

hehe welcome to shirtless marauder melee main club

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info