[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

chill on hit opens up hypothermia support which can freeze i think?

not sure what other uses it has; but i know chill is good defensively
the more i look at new tree the more i want to skip butchery wheel due to no mastery

warriors blood -> born to fight

maybe after that use nodes near lust for carnage and go thru juggernaut to rush RT, saves quite a bit of points

then go to art of glad, rampart, measure fury

grab golems blood, go left to soul of steel

go down via bloodless (omg bloodless wheel is insane now! 28% max life lololol) and get steadfast, then wrap around to juggernaut and respec some

will experiment when PoB comes out and post a new version on red writing top of main guide

it will be a bit before i can update entire guide with new changes; im am deciding between this, a trapper and chieftain totems to league start with

Defy Pain is also very very strong now; with 1 point into phys mastery (maybe from bastion breaker or vanquisher) we get 60% reduced phys reflect and with new patheon we get reflect immune (i think.... sometimes weird interaction with aspect of carnage)

this means free 50% inc life leech recovery, and 25%-%250 inc armor

nice for hardcore/defensive option

soul of steel/armor mastery has nice crit reduce node too, probably will pick it up

is ribcage crusher gone from tree?

also; is there only 4 warcry cluster spots now?

admonisher, deep breaths, natural authority, measured fury

we will want 1. remove ailment 2. recovery 15% life 3. minimum war cry power (huge!!!!! opens up better clusters like onslaught on warcry etc) and 4. hard to choose. probably debilitate?

the stance reservation mastery on attack mastery is probably very good for us, its like 25% reduced mana reserve (blood and sand becomes 7.5% and flesh and stone becomes 19.75%, opening up alot more mana. can maybe fit vitality, or warbanner or herald of purity)
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 18, 2021, 11:29:01 AM
also, need to do this quest asap lol (while getting trial too)

"
Survival Instincts: Now has “50% chance for Flasks you use to not consume Charges” and “70% less Flask Charges gained from Kills”. It no longer grants +20 to Dexterity, or +6% to all Elemental Resistances. Existing items can be updated using a Divine Orb.

50% chance to not use charges xddddd
PoE Planner tree is out

tentative tree here

https://poeplanner.com/AgADABUAAQIAagDgANwB5wEtBTwFPA7hEskTBhQgFE0UcRSbF5EYOBpVGvob3yViKdItUy6SNWI26DYwOFI6OztbPPw9P0F-Rz1LR1DmUWNY81k_XyFhtWRNZVRmm2dlaDtvqXLtdKx2U3fjdw14aHkZetl8B4LZhO-Ee4WdiJiMz4xojVWQzpGHlMWeGaRuqS6rOauqrD6uHbHyte27n7w2vae-GsAEwSXBpMRTxarG2MZ-z-PSb9O92HzZwdoy3LLfiOJR5Bjqf-o47A7vovDd8zP2SPYy9-v4S_xY_gAACACQIdBf-31tp2jD2OAQ6l_4CgB5g95LP_KC6gbLJZSJjO1ZRNRQvrNhGrrH59HHx2HQNvA5ay8bbQyRAwAA______________________8AAAIAAAADAP____________88AAAAABQAH4sIAAAAAAAAAwMAAAAAAAAAAAA=

open to suggestions!
dont think the poe planner works to export so heres a pic

Hey man, just want to say how much I appreciate your dedication to updating this build for 3.16. As a new player one of my biggest fears is league starting with a bricked build but your updates make me feel super positive.
"
Hey man, just want to say how much I appreciate your dedication to updating this build for 3.16. As a new player one of my biggest fears is league starting with a bricked build but your updates make me feel super positive.

glad to hear it! i think this build is benefiting greatly from the maurader tree changes (huge QoL and bonuses, max res, warcries etc) while still being a "classic" PoE/D2 era build (big melee barbarian with 2handers who smashes EVERYTHING)
3.16 blurb from start of guide

New tree is a huge bonus for this build; we path along very nicely and get HUGE bonuses from mastery

tenative tree

General thoughts are

Wariors Blood -> Born to fight -> path to dex node on way to art of glad for early Dash

Butchery -> Barbarism -> Rush RT

Art of Glad -> Measured Fury and Ramparts (ramparts insane value fort on hit)

Soul of Steel -> Bloodless -> Steadfast -> path to juggernaut and respec butchery, link to RT here

get prismatic skin (omg best nodes in entire game/tree)

Fill out mace nodes, fill out warcry nodes, get endurance charges (if using maces/tidebreaker), get jewel slots and scion life wheel nodes

Masteries are still to be learned; maces inflicting chill opens up huge options (hypothermia, herald of ice, shatters, freezing omg etc)

Warcry masteries and fort masteries free us from clusters, lets us get onslaught on warcry etc much more powerful

overall build is doing very strong and remains a strong starter/league build

slam in on those demons!!!!
plus!!!

we cant forget that tidebreaker is a "cheap" but very rare unique

get a well rolled one day 2-3-4 and scourge it repetedly, until a insane item comes out

or it bricks and you go again

very nice progression + maps will feel rewarding while you are pumping up a tidebreaker with chances for INSANE power

same with our other cheap uniques, redblade tramplers, deidbellow etc

very nice for our build :)
Is zerker still the best ascendency for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info