[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

so far digging the new updates

Flesh and Stone has been changed back to a 25% Reservation as a result of the changes made to Blind.

this one is nice, back to flesh and stone as our aura
"
frawrst wrote:

Flesh and Stone has been changed back to a 25% Reservation as a result of the changes made to Blind.

Yeah nice to get that one back, although blind is almost useless now for characters that don't invest in evasion to my understanding.

Really hoping for seismic cry nerfs to be undone to some degree, was so uncalled for and "killed" the slam archetype for me 😥
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Yeah nice to get that one back, although blind is almost useless now for characters that don't invest in evasion to my understanding.

Really hoping for seismic cry nerfs to be undone to some degree, was so uncalled for and "killed" the slam archetype for me 😥

i switched to infernal cry and its a very powerful substitute for old seismic
overall from the manifestos, theres not alot of negatives for a build like this

it seems bases and their inert armor/evasion will be alot more impactful, i think GGG wants us to pick up more rares in general

certainly some interesting shakeups; i may try a chieftain version of this build in 3.16 with some formless flame armor stacking just to see how tanky we can get while still doing good dps

overall id say its a very cool update to game items, reservations and ailment immunes

i think every build (including this one) will use purity of elements for a long while, maybe even into white maps until you start gearing up rares

flask changes are still mixed; its not the power we had in 3.14

dot stuff doesnt affect us

overall build will probably be in a good spot; nothing we like is getting nerfed so far and alot of the more useful itemization routes (all res near maurder, more ways to get ailment immune, more options for item bases etc) are all super cool

Bro this build looks cool as hell. As the 3.16 changes (hopefully) won't significantly change the way it is played, I'm looking forward to making this my league starter.

Thanks for a cool and detailed guide which got my imagination going.

Edit: with the warcries, do you socket all 3 and use as warranted or do you spam one as CDs are shared by CTA?
Last edited by Animeweedl0rd420 on Oct 13, 2021, 1:45:34 AM
"
Bro this build looks cool as hell. As the 3.16 changes (hopefully) won't significantly change the way it is played, I'm looking forward to making this my league starter.

Thanks for a cool and detailed guide which got my imagination going.

Edit: with the warcries, do you socket all 3 and use as warranted or do you spam one as CDs are shared by CTA?

thanks for feedback! i think this build will see some small buffs come annoucnment tomorrow and patch notes, already we have old flesh and stone reservation giving us back maim there

when i play this build i typically do NOT use CTA, the power of stacking warcries and keeping up perma-berserk via warbringer is too good to pass up

but you can pass it up if your fingers hurt or its annoying, id use infernal cry on cd if using CTA
so pending any last minute shake ups, its between this, warchief totems, or a trapper build as my starter

fingers crossed tomorrows reveal is hype!
absolutely insane reveal; i suspect the mastery's will provide HUGE qol and HUGE value for builds like us that are so specific (phys, melee, area damage etc)

patch notes later tonight; i will do my best to come up with ideas

not sure when we will get new skill tree; will be a learning curve

LETS GOOOOOOO POE HYPE
"
frawrst wrote:
absolutely insane reveal; i suspect the mastery's will provide HUGE qol and HUGE value for builds like us that are so specific (phys, melee, area damage etc)

patch notes later tonight; i will do my best to come up with ideas

not sure when we will get new skill tree; will be a learning curve

LETS GOOOOOOO POE HYPE

Awakened melee phys is getting %chance to intimidate back

Awakened brutality is getting %chance to crush enemies for 4 seconds on hit

Might be able to get some cool Krangled Tidebreakers with the scourge node that allows you to scourge unique items?

No seismic cry or other berserker related buffs :(
sounds neat, infernal cry was already my go to replace for seismic so no big deal

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info