[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

So you'd still recommend seismic cry in addition to infernal? Last time I played this build I think it was seismic and intimidating.
For a beginner, will it be more difficult to play with Ice Crash or Tectonic slam, because these skills convert part of the damage into cold/fire?
"
thefloydian wrote:
So you'd still recommend seismic cry in addition to infernal? Last time I played this build I think it was seismic and intimidating.

i use infernal and dropped seismic

with infernal, you can support it with onslaught, mana leech, culling strike, curse on hit etc

very strong and it gives nice aoe clear and makes all of our attacks exerted = 50% more with warbringer

"
goncharov92 wrote:
For a beginner, will it be more difficult to play with Ice Crash or Tectonic slam, because these skills convert part of the damage into cold/fire?

not really, but you probably want to go crit with elemental skills, and go axes or staves

ice crash serker is really good

https://pastebin.com/qMVbNtfc
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 19, 2021, 2:51:40 AM
Hey Frawrst, this is a really nice guide and it's nice to see a rough outline of changes with the 3.16 passive tree (though I realise they might be subject to change).

A couple of questions, I've mostly played summoners and miners the last few leagues (aside from a bladestorm glad in 3.14 which I abandoned quite early on), but want to do something melee this league for a change so unsure of a few mechanics.

1. I've not really paid much attention to warcries since they got changed, I guess you cycle your warcries in combat to get exerted attacks out as much as possible?

2. It's nice to see an accurate POB where you don't activate a million buffs which don't accurately reflect general DPS. I notice the POB you put up for 3.16 has around 800k dps, is this going to be enough generally for most of the content?
How easy is it to achieve at least 0 chaos res?
How much dmg must be sacrificed to cap chaos res and is it even possible?

"
Divinehammer wrote:
Hey Frawrst, this is a really nice guide and it's nice to see a rough outline of changes with the 3.16 passive tree (though I realise they might be subject to change).

A couple of questions, I've mostly played summoners and miners the last few leagues (aside from a bladestorm glad in 3.14 which I abandoned quite early on), but want to do something melee this league for a change so unsure of a few mechanics.

1. I've not really paid much attention to warcries since they got changed, I guess you cycle your warcries in combat to get exerted attacks out as much as possible?

2. It's nice to see an accurate POB where you don't activate a million buffs which don't accurately reflect general DPS. I notice the POB you put up for 3.16 has around 800k dps, is this going to be enough generally for most of the content?

thanks for feedback!

1. correct, you rotate warcries to acheive 100% exerted attack uptime (50% more dmg all the time via warbringer) and to extend rage gen for berserk uptime, very strong

2. yep, 800k-1million unflasked/unbuffed is MORE then enough for 95% of content, and you can stretch the build quite alot (min max impale, axes, much better gear etc). I play this build as a league starter and use it to get to sirus 5-6-7-8 and farm up currency for my other builds
"
RanRoy wrote:
How easy is it to achieve at least 0 chaos res?
How much dmg must be sacrificed to cap chaos res and is it even possible?

very easy, just dont use 10c rings/ammy/chest like i did in PoB xd
"
Divinehammer wrote:

just realized i swapped in wrong warcry in pob.

https://pastebin.com/PGW0F7eC

this is correct one with intimidating + infernal (old one had infernal plus seismic)

1.4 million GS dps no flasks, 2.8 million vaal GS

could also add more rage, more config min max, flasks and much better gear/jewels etc
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Divinehammer wrote:

just realized i swapped in wrong warcry in pob.

https://pastebin.com/PGW0F7eC

this is correct one with intimidating + infernal (old one had infernal plus seismic)

1.4 million GS dps no flasks, 2.8 million vaal GS

could also add more rage, more config min max, flasks and much better gear/jewels etc

Cool, seems like a great league starter anyhow and I'm sure I'll have fun with it. Not played melee for ages.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info