[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
xbryguyx wrote:
Is zerker still the best ascendency for this?

berserker by far the best for league starting; since its so much free dmg

champion and slayer are also good, same with scion if you want to mix and match

jugg and chieftain more defensive options
POB IS OUT AND UPDATED!!!!

https://pastebin.com/HnhSwYxt

looks like its smooth sailing boys

EDIT: lmao i have crystal skin annoint so its 81 fire res, 80 lightning cold res

hello free loreweave xdddd
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 18, 2021, 3:09:11 PM
can you make a crit version with super end version so if we want to keep playing we can mix and max on it ?
"
tobymacx wrote:
can you make a crit version with super end version so if we want to keep playing we can mix and max on it ?

i have not done that myself, but check out "nice feedback" quote on first page for tips to min max

"
Hey again,

This is my third league playing this build. In my opinion it has the highest ceiling for min maxing it’s potential so kudos once again for creating it!

Heist league I hit over 10k life but decided to go more offensive and hit over 300m damage (each spike on PoB dealing 26m damage) Easily 1 shotting A8 conquerors and phasing Sirus before he could perform actions.

Double HoP ring and pride amulet, 100% chance to impale using the impale support, fortify corrupt tidebreaker, some insane cluster jewels, endurance charge implicit boots and vulnerability on hit gloves.

My number one tip that is not in the build guide (correct me if I’m wrong) that imo is a MUST have is the medium cluster jewel with the notable cry wolf. This means even out of combat 2 war cry’s can almost fill our rage bar. No enemies needed. This makes mapping butter smooth and gives a brilliant defensive option with easy use of berserker.

Who knows if everything will work as well in Ritual as it did in Heist BUT I can say this - the is one of the best builds in game!

10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Thanks!!

if you want to go crit you need to go slayer for 8% base crit, tidebreaker crit is too low to scale.

or go axes or staves
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 18, 2021, 4:44:31 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
POB IS OUT AND UPDATED!!!!

https://pastebin.com/HnhSwYxt

looks like its smooth sailing boys

EDIT: lmao i have crystal skin annoint so its 81 fire res, 80 lightning cold res

Jesus, thats a huge Def. Layers.

Hello, by the way :)

hello free loreweave xdddd
going to experiment with champion of the cause and 1 attack mastery for stance reservation + the life mastery for vitality reservation

i think i can fit in both flesh and stone, and blood and sand; while still using pride, Herald of purity and vitality for extra layer of defence

i think my gear in pob is lacking in chaos res but this is easily fixable; so i think this build is very strong defensively now (especially if you do defy pain over aspect of carnage)

excited for friday! should be streaming league start
Bro this guide is unreal thank you! I haven't played in years, came back, found this and have been enjoying the game heaps more. That 3.16 update, you're a legend.
"
ReKqEnM wrote:
Bro this guide is unreal thank you! I haven't played in years, came back, found this and have been enjoying the game heaps more. That 3.16 update, you're a legend.

thanks for the feedback :) hope youre league start goes well!
"
frawrst wrote:
going to experiment with champion of the cause and 1 attack mastery for stance reservation + the life mastery for vitality reservation

i think i can fit in both flesh and stone, and blood and sand; while still using pride, Herald of purity and vitality for extra layer of defence

i think my gear in pob is lacking in chaos res but this is easily fixable; so i think this build is very strong defensively now (especially if you do defy pain over aspect of carnage)

Will you update guide before friday, if its possible? :)
"
goncharov92 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Will you update guide before friday, if its possible? :)

new PoB and tree are on first page

rest of the guide is still fairly the same, but i have some experiment ideas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info