[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
CianniCianni wrote:
what is BM?

Blood magic
Sorry but i don't get the point: not use blood and Sand and Herald of purity and use only pride with bm/mortal conviction?
why?
Last edited by CianniCianni on Jul 26, 2021, 9:40:23 AM
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Sorry but i don't get the point: not use blood and Sand and Herald of purity and use only pride with bm/mortal conviction?
why?

in case you dont like the mana leech problems
"
SillyHollow wrote:
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
also interest in that questions, is anyone already in maps and can tell some insights after changes ? ;)

Wondering this too

I just did my first map. Have to pop a mana flask every two or three attacks. I'll have to do something about that because that's no fun. Probably drop the herald and see if that helps.

Also survivability is bad, but most of my gear sucks, I forgot to do the third lab yet and I believe my resists aren't exactly capped.

*edit: quoted wrong post
Last edited by necheim on Jul 26, 2021, 10:14:37 AM
Lifetap is a good option to solve mana problem.
In fact at moment i'm using lifetap too... i'll see for the endgame content, at the moment it works quite well!
i cant even tank in the rare tier 1 map with this build..
Really?! How about Your gear and level? it seems a quite to bad performance even to be nerfed...
I'm trying this build in Expedition league right now and currently sitting at Lv 82. It's not my first melee build but my first time playing as the Berserker. The concept of constantly buffing yourself up with War Bringer is nice, even though I'm still struggling to keep it up consistently. However, understanding the concept the build feels nerfed quite a bit.

The Seismic Cry and Fist of War nerfs are really brutal imo. I still run Seismic Cry but it's a joke compared to what it was before. It's more a lack of alternatives to keep warcrying every couple seconds than the Warcry actually doing much for me. The stun threshold is ok but I can't see anyone caring about the inc AoE. Feels useless without any dmg component to it.

I'm also thinking about dropping Fist of war and going Impale.. but whats the point of Slams (slow & big hit dmg) anymore then? They kinda overdid it by nerfing both those gems hard imo.

Planning to pick up Circle of Guilt soon, which should boost my dmg considerably. I'm also thinking of picking up a Medium Exerted Attack Cluster with Cry Wolf (Exerted Attacks deal 25% increased Damage, Warcries have a minimum of 10 Power) for smooth Warcry power-ups.

It's a shame that Abyss Jewels can't roll Onslaught anymore so I'm really tempted to pursue some crafted boots with Tailwind/Onslaught/Elusive once again. Even though that would force me to drop RT and go Crit. Or maybe get a Tidebreaker with Onslaught corruption? But that would probably be hard to get even on SC tradeleague. The Medium Exerted Cluster can also roll Lead By Example (+10 to Strength and Dexterity, When you Warcry, you and nearby Allies gain Onslaught for 4 seconds) which could be used. But I'm not really sold on this notable.

As for the helmet enchant: I'm torn apart between going for a Ground Slam dmg enchantment and the Berserk Rage loss. Berserk is one of best (if not the best) buff in the game, no doubt. Sadly it's not as useful as back in the Chainbreaker days. The uptime with the enchantment would feel a lot better I think, but then again you lose your rage after Berserk. With the strong Rage-buff Rite of Ruin gives us I'm not even sure if it's worth Berserking in most cases.

What do you guys think? And how are y'all doing in this league?

Edit:
---------
Well I looked it up on trade and found a iLvl 88 Eternal Burgonet for with Berserk has 40% reduced Rage loss per second for only 25c. What a bargain. Gonna farm up some more currency and farm up some currency for basic fossil crafting.
Last edited by squid4016 on Jul 27, 2021, 1:35:36 PM
"
i cant even tank in the rare tier 1 map with this build..

your gear is very very bad; most items have less then 30 life

you can buy 70+ items for 1c each

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info