[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

As a super casual Poe Player that only reached atlas last league and quit , I am looking for a melee slam/shatter build to play through the campaign, but i always lose hope when checking these guides out cause of the "complexity" etc.. each build presents , do you recommend this build for a new player? I played cyclone last exp and i found it really fun zooming and deleting stuff and want to try something else..
"
rical8 wrote:
As a super casual Poe Player that only reached atlas last league and quit , I am looking for a melee slam/shatter build to play through the campaign, but i always lose hope when checking these guides out cause of the "complexity" etc.. each build presents , do you recommend this build for a new player? I played cyclone last exp and i found it really fun zooming and deleting stuff and want to try something else..

yep, the guide is designed for newer players
Gonna league start this. Is it possible to use earthshatter over ground slam?
"
kimjungbill wrote:
Gonna league start this. Is it possible to use earthshatter over ground slam?

Yep, builds works with all slams
How does this build perform these days? Im interested in playing it this league but i dont know shit about making builds.
also interest in that questions, is anyone already in maps and can tell some insights after changes ? ;)
Hi guys. Anyone having mana problems? Is it possible to run blood magik and mortal conviction and have only pride?
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
also interest in that questions, is anyone already in maps and can tell some insights after changes ? ;)

Wondering this too
"
SillyHollow wrote:
"
Ruination1337 wrote:

Wondering this too

can drop blood and sand and herlad of purity and try out BM/mortal conviction with pride
what is BM?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info