[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

I think gems like Pulverise, Shockwave, Lifetap even are good considerations for replacement of gems like Brutality & Fist of War which got pretty heavily nerfed.

Last edited by TwistedFocus on Jul 22, 2021, 10:10:51 PM
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
I think gems like Pulverise, Shockwave, Lifetap even are good considerations for replacement of gems like Brutality & Fist of War which got pretty heavily nerfed.

yep, opens alot more of the utility supports to be competitive

can work in dread banner for impale version if you use lifetap on main dmg links

can drop mana leech too if you work it out
"
frawrst wrote:

yep, opens alot more of the utility supports to be competitive

can work in dread banner for impale version if you use lifetap on main dmg links

can drop mana leech too if you work it out

Impale version definitely took a hit too, the impale support gem nerfed kinda hard 🥺

I think it will still offer more damage than the base setup but not as good as it once was
Hey, hope I haven't missed something, if so, do let me know. I was looking to try this as my league start in Expedition and was wondering about the skill trees.

The levelling and final trees listed in the main post reach RT by going through Born to Fight, Butchery and Barbarism. But the updated PoB that you posted recently paths to RT the long way round, going down from Warrior's Blood.

It this a late-game respecc, or an overall change to the build since those earlier trees were made?
"
Limbs wrote:
Hey, hope I haven't missed something, if so, do let me know. I was looking to try this as my league start in Expedition and was wondering about the skill trees.

The levelling and final trees listed in the main post reach RT by going through Born to Fight, Butchery and Barbarism. But the updated PoB that you posted recently paths to RT the long way round, going down from Warrior's Blood.

It this a late-game respecc, or an overall change to the build since those earlier trees were made?

I believe this is a late-game respec, you just want to get to RT as fast as possible and going through those 2h nodes makes sense so you can use whatever 2h you want as you progress.

After grabbing RT I typically start grabbing the mace nodes and then zoom south.

The 2h leech nodes just south of marauder start are also really hand early on, and the duelist nodes which let you ignore movement penalties from armour, give you some dexterity etc.
"
Limbs wrote:

the butchery wheel is alot of points, in endgame we reskill and go for cluster jewels (cry wolf, overlord etc) and respec
Sorry for the question but is my first build of this type: why do You use "Rampart" node in endgame skill tree? How do You acquire the "Fortifed" status?
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Sorry for the question but is my first build of this type: why do You use "Rampart" node in endgame skill tree? How do You acquire the "Fortifed" status?

overlord cluster jewel
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CianniCianni wrote:

overlord cluster jewel

Yes but in first post of the giude You've recommended a Cry Wolf medium cluster jewel for QoL and rage gen via Warbringer, it wasn't in sostitution of the overlord cluster? or was only a medium level game QoL improvement that was to be switched in the endgame for the overlord?

TY!
Last edited by CianniCianni on Jul 23, 2021, 10:17:07 AM
"
CianniCianni wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CianniCianni wrote:

overlord cluster jewel

Yes but in first post of the giude You've recommended a Cry Wolf medium cluster jewel for QoL and rage gen via Warbringer, it wasn't in sostitution of the overlord cluster? or was only a medium level game QoL improvement that was to be switched in the endgame for the overlord?

TY!

overlord is a large cluster jewel, cry wolf is a medium

you can use both :)
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 23, 2021, 11:53:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info