[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Yea that's true. I didn't get it yet but it's a good reminder. Picking it up now. It's only 4c for a lv 20 gem.
Vaal GS is crazy, man. You will do a lot more damage now.
Yea but as I said before I'm really not worried about the dmg part. It's more the surviveability that I'm concerned about.
Well if you just murder everything it's harder for stuff to kill you. That said, I don't think you will ever have decent survivability until you have an immortal call CWDT setup.
"
squid4016 wrote:
Yea but as I said before I'm really not worried about the dmg part. It's more the surviveability that I'm concerned about.

One of your rings only has 43 life, aim for 65+

The other ring has no life, aim for 65+

> You also have no flat phys to attacks on either ring, these rolls are crucial for dmg

Amulet has no anoint? Get Kinetic Impacts and save 3 points on the tree :)

Your belt only has 53 life, should easily be able to buy one with 90+ life and resistances

> Alternatively, Ryslatha's is a huge dmg boost for this build, they should be a bit cheaper this league too so strongly suggest

Helmet only has 65 life, aim for 85-90+, spam essence of greed potentially

Should really path up to Devotion and the endurance charge there

Chest is pretty good, it is possible to get one with the temple mod that gives X% max life roll, which is huge for hp

Watcher's Eye with %chance to deal double dmg while affected by Pride is pretty good too and quite cheap

You also don't seem to have a way to deal with losing exerted attacks when you leap slam? It's a craftable suffix you should try get on a ring/amulet. Means you can move around and dodge as much as you like while maintaining exerted attacks for dmg.

Any guidance on what I should aim for/ prioritize asap?
"
tripleburn wrote:
Any guidance on what I should aim for/ prioritize asap?

Cannot view your character..
Ahh I fixed it!
"
tripleburn wrote:
Ahh I fixed it!

Ah very good thank you KushtheKing.

Get jewellery with 65+ life, whatever resists you need, and as much phys to attacks as you can afford.

Your chest hardly has any life either, should be able to get 90+ life and resists for not much $$.

> Also consider looking for one that has ele resist AND the temple mod named Guatelitzi's which gives +(110–119) to maximum Life +
(8–10)% increased maximum Life. You may have to 6-link it yourself over time, can be a more long term project.

Your tombfists are poggers I like them a great deal.

You don't need to use Fortify Support since you have large cluster jewel with Overlord notable which I'm assuming you've taken? I can't tell from the poe website character viewer. Use another support gem, suggestion = Fist of War or Shockwave (for clear).

Work towards increasing quality of your weapon, this is even more important since the change in 3.15 to ground slam gem where the damage multiplier went up. 2 ways to do this:

> Beastcraft with the Craicic Vassal (please note this will CORRUPT the item, so make sure the weap you use this on is 6-linked and has the colours you want)

> Get Hillock into Transportation within Betrayal mechanic, rank 3 will give 28% quality to weap, rank 4 will reach 30%

Quite like the corrupt you have on Redblade Tramplers, could keep an eye out for ones with + 1 max endurance charges corruption, complements the build well as I'm sure you can imagine.

Get a med cluster jewel with notables Cry Wolf AND Lead By Example/Rattling Bellow (your personal choice which you want of the 2). Cry Wolf is insane for this build because it lets you gain Rage from warcries without having any mobs around you. You can Enduring Cry and gain charges too, really good for map mods where enemies cannot be stunned.

Work on unlocking the other 2-point jewel slots as you level up. Looks for jewels with at least 6% incr. max life, and for damage mods % incr area damage, % incr dmg with sceptres and maces. Do a count min 1 and list the dmg mods you are interested in.

Get a Rapid Expansion jewel corrupted with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you".

Anoint Kinetic Impacts on your necklace once you've upgraded it, that will save you 3 points pathing to it on the tree.

Keep an eye out for a Watcher's Eye jewel with Pride modifier % chance to deal double dmg and/or % incr phys dmg while affected by Pride. This will probably be expensive.

Hopefully some of these are helpful 😅
Last edited by TwistedFocus on Aug 2, 2021, 8:07:54 AM
Awesome advice man thanks! Ive got the cluster jewel w/ Overlord but it takes 7 points to unlock it. Should I sell it and look for another? Just picked up a Shapers influenced Ilvl 85 helm to take to harvest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info