[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

here is tentative pob

https://pastebin.com/TDG08ykY

16 mana cost GS

for thoughts i disabled all potions and removed flesh and stone/maim, as well as disable seismic cry

even with no berserk we are at 1.2mil GS dps

this has all the old (pre nerf) supports, so expect about another 25-40% dps loss but really i think it will do just fine as a starter and will scale well into more investment as usual (impale version, min max gear, corrupted tidebreaker etc)

hope all enjoy the new league :)
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 21, 2021, 2:00:59 PM
heck can even try a bloodmagic/mortal conviction use of build

https://pastebin.com/DqbjwvcG

no need to worry about any mana costs yet, just use pride :)
My summary of changes:

Buffs:
- Ground Slam gem slight buff
Now deals 188% of Base Damage, and has 188% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 150%)
--> This reinforces the need for a well rolled, 30% quality Tidebreaker weapon, as this will most significantly incr. dps

Nerfs:
- Seismic cry no longer gives damage, just AoE
- Second Wind Support is much worse now to support our warcries
- Mana costs have gone up
- All support gems for Ground Slam have lost power (~25-40%)

- Lioneye's Roar now Lioneye's Meow 🐈 , massive more multiplier loss for us here (perhaps enkindling orb will alleviate a bit?)
> For reference: Introduced the Enkindling Orb, a currency item that adds an enchantment to a utility flask that will improve it but prevent it from gaining charges during its effect. This item can be found as a drop throughout the game.

- Vaal Ground Slam:
Now deals 375% of Base Damage, and has 375% Effectiveness of Added Damage at gem level 20 (previously 400%).
No longer always Stuns Enemies.
Now has 25% reduced Enemy Stun Threshold.

- Awakened Brutality
> Quality no longer grants "Supported Skills Overwhelm 0-10% Physical Damage Reduction"

- Awakened Melee Phys
> Quality no longer grants a chance to Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit
Another more multiplier loss for us (partially alleviated by use of intimidating cry)

- Can no longer get onslaught on abyss jewel, silver flask also nerfed

- Fortify nerfed

It is a brutal patch for us guys/girls, hopefully league is still fun :)

Last edited by TwistedFocus on Jul 21, 2021, 8:55:31 PM
new PoB is out

https://pastebin.com/19eHG3ZK

no lions roar, 30 rage max

1.7million GS dps
Ok got it, TY man!
Gear is still ok the one in the main guide with kaom's heart ecc or better to take as objectives the items in the last PoB?
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Ok got it, TY man!
Gear is still ok the one in the main guide with kaom's heart ecc or better to take as objectives the items in the last PoB?

i think id prefer a rare chest for the extra links over Kaoms now

kaoms is good for big HP, but extra links for warcry support as well as resists is very helpful
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Ok got it, TY man!

kaoms is good for big HP, but extra links for warcry support as well as resists is very helpful

I was thinking about the same, i've seen that in PoB there are 2 set of skills at 3 red is correct or miss one:

Enduring Cry - Maim - Ancestral Warchief
and
Blood and Sand - Pride - Herald of Purity (may this set can benefit later in the endgame of Enlighten Support?)

TY!
do you guys think it will be totaly fine ? i want to play something all a way, and dont want to level more than 1 character because of time, will it be the right decision to stick with this build ?
"
CianniCianni wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Ok got it, TY man!

I was thinking about the same, i've seen that in PoB there are 2 set of skills at 3 red is correct or miss one:

Enduring Cry - Maim - Ancestral Warchief
and
Blood and Sand - Pride - Herald of Purity (may this set can benefit later in the endgame of Enlighten Support?)

TY!

anc warchief is a nice dmg boost, and it maiming is good too since we dont want to use flesh and stone maim

the auras are pretty mandatory for dps but enlighten isnt needed anymore
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
do you guys think it will be totaly fine ? i want to play something all a way, and dont want to level more than 1 character because of time, will it be the right decision to stick with this build ?

thats a hard question to answer

if you really dont want to "worry", traps may be the strongest build this league as they did not receive many nerfs at all besides mana cost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info