[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
TwistedFocus wrote:
From balance manifesto:

"As a result we have changed Seismic Cry to no longer provide more damage to exerted attacks. Warcry-empowered Slams were incredibly powerful, as Slams received a damage bonus from Seismic Cry that non-slam melee skills didn't have access to."

OOOFT

But Ground Slam looks to have ~25% dmg increase at gem level 20 now?

yeah big nerf on seismic cry, but there doesnt seem to be any other major downsides just yet

the aoe is still real nice and keeping up berserk via warbringer rage gain procs is still very strong

dont think this build has any problems with damage :D
Hi, i'd like to use this build for the next league, can we have ad detailed update on gear, gems, link, ascendancy ecc (i assume that the skill tree should be the same right?)
Thank You in advantage!
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Hi, i'd like to use this build for the next league, can we have ad detailed update on gear, gems, link, ascendancy ecc (i assume that the skill tree should be the same right?)
Thank You in advantage!

once we have patch notes in about 8-12 hours i will see if i can update

most likely there will be 0 changes, just some dmg loss

shockwave support looks alot better compared to some other supports now since they all got nerfed
"
frawrst wrote:
"
CianniCianni wrote:
Thank You in advantage!

once we have patch notes in about 8-12 hours i will see if i can update

most likely there will be 0 changes, just some dmg loss

shockwave support looks alot better compared to some other supports now since they all got nerfed

Thank You! I'll wait for Your updates!
most of the support nerfs are in line in what we expected

things like shockwave are nicer now in place of some supports that got their more %dmg nerfed

seismic nerf is big but not too bad, we still use it to rotate war cries to keep up berserk via warbringer procs

overall build is fine, tidebreaker got small buff in that its endurance charge on stun is unchanged dmg wise. with 6 default endurance charges its 24% dmg with no downsides, still very nice

vaal gs lost always stun and 25% added, still insane to exert with intimidating and do big aoes

build is very strong still
thx for the quick summary man. Cant wait for the updated pob!
What about the across-the-board increase in mana multipliers?
"
thefloydian wrote:
What about the across-the-board increase in mana multipliers?

i removed flesh and stone from the build, the maim changes plus mana reservation make it too hard to deal with

pride 50% + herald of purity 25% + blood and sand 10%, for 85% reservation

my pob has 200+ unreserved mana, shouldnt be an issue once you get mana leech on an item or jewel
Last edited by frawrst on Jul 21, 2021, 1:13:19 PM
Cool.
also good to note admonisher is one of the best ways now for ailment recovery, it removes one for every warcry and we are constantly warcrying

lions roar got huge nerf but its in line with rest of nerfs, same with general flasks timings. will take some getting used to but i dont really see any issues with the core of this build

for easy mode probaly try to get auto use ailment flasks, maybe work in kaoms roots since we get alot of MS from onslaught flask and rite of ruin + rage

Last edited by frawrst on Jul 21, 2021, 1:37:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info